over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prep for 2013 Jr. Usa's

Thanks IR! Have you gotten your products yet? Oh, and Ross would be a great advisor if I need help with barbell bicep curls or how to fluff the weinus before taking leg pics that don't really show any legs.

Yeah baby! Spee Dee Delivery...finishing my cruise and then I'll be run'n and gun'n! LOL on your Ross comments!

Hope all is well with you and Princess Q...also hope her mom is doing better.

Yeah baby! Spee Dee Delivery...finishing my cruise and then I'll be run'n and gun'n! LOL on your Ross comments!

Hope all is well with you and Princess Q...also hope her mom is doing better.

Thankyou buddy. Amy spent the day with her mom and I went by to visit her in the rehab center she was moved to. I think she's going to be ok, I mean she's 80 years old so she should be expected to have a few bad days here and there. IR, are you going to post some pics?

I can't wait to see this! You are freaking tank!

OK, if I lived in Russia where aas were legal, every week I would take 2g of test, 600mg of eq, and 300mg of npp. I would also take 15iu of slin along with 10iu of gh post workout.

That is awesome. A friend of mine and I are thinking about entering our first contest there. It will be great to watch and learn from you Q.

Cant wait to watch your progress!

That is awesome. A friend of mine and I are thinking about entering our first contest there. It will be great to watch and learn from you Q.

Cant wait to watch your progress!

Which one are you thinking about doing? Are you going to the Elite next week?

I can't wait to see this! You are freaking tank!

Q- We need proof of your "tank" like size...post up sum pics!! I hear you fine, yo!! :D

OK, if I lived in Russia where aas were legal, every week I would take 2g of test, 600mg of eq, and 300mg of npp. I would also take 15iu of slin along with 10iu of gh post workout.

And if you lived in Russia that stack would be what's up!
Maybe I missed it, but what kind of training split and routine do you do?

Lets see some pics bro! We all have your back and with the great feedback on TK you have some great help behind you! Keep it up brother!

And if you lived in Russia that stack would be what's up!
Maybe I missed it, but what kind of training split and routine do you do?

Hey buddy, I train extinctively. I usually train everything within 5 days, except that I try to do legs every 4 days because it's always been my weakness. My workouts are usually 60 to 75 min per bodypart except that legs are at least 2 hours.

Best of luck to ya Q

Oh and can TK labs like this post as well

Man lets leave this as a thread for the guy getting ready. We are a community here to help motivate others, give advice, etc... in a constructive manner. Guys on here can take criticism when you put it in an appropriate manner and dont seem like your putting them down or attacking them.

The man stated his goals. Isnt that what we all are suppose to have that compete?

On another note, Q your legs have great size... so if thats your weakness you must be destroying them. I finally just started killing them myself and it gives me hope that I can build them up one day to a top caliber.

Man lets leave this as a thread for the guy getting ready. We are a community here to help motivate others, give advice, etc... in a constructive manner. Guys on here can take criticism when you put it in an appropriate manner and dont seem like your putting them down or attacking them.

The man stated his goals. Isnt that what we all are suppose to have that compete?

On another note, Q your legs have great size... so if thats your weakness you must be destroying them. I finally just started killing them myself and it gives me hope that I can build them up one day to a top caliber.

Thankyou for your nice words. Regardless if Ross thinks so, I have very realistic goals. I won the state super heavy's in a class of 5, and the guy who got 2nd place to me had just placed higher then the guy who was 5th at the Jr USA's. Oh, yeah I feel like I've brought my legs up a bit in only a few months. I'm sure you will too if you bomb them hard. Thnx for taking your time to comment:p

SSmith you really need to get off this thread.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner