over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progen. Stay away avoid company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it if someone with experience with their CJC/DAC and/or IPAM would chime in...

I have been using BlueSky for 3 years now, and they have been absolutely flawless. I use their CJC/GHRP2 blend, clenbuterol, TB500, Tadalifil, GW1516, MT2, PT141, everything always works. On rare occasion they've been out of stock on an item, and I will search some of the other pep companies, and generally they are more money for that item. Combine that with I have been burned as well in the past... And I just wait for BlueSky to restock.

I'd love it if someone with experience with their CJC/DAC and/or IPAM would chime in...

For their CJC w/DAC are you using the 2mg, 5mg, or 10mg vials?

With Progen? To be honest I'm surprised a Progen Rep hasn't created a fake account and acted like the chems and peps are the "best they've had" yet in this forum. They do that a lot....

No need for fake accounts, we have been around for 3 years and any time a customer has an issue we fix it. Anything that is ever needed to be handled it always done in the fastest time possible

I've used both of those as well as other stuff from Progen and was never disappointed. In fact their DAC was the best I ever used. Aside from the strong side effects the blood work was good too. It has been a while since I used them and I have nothing bad to say. I feel bad for the guys that are having a bad experience right now and hopefully Progen will help.

I have been using BlueSky for 3 years now, and they have been absolutely flawless. I use their CJC/GHRP2 blend, clenbuterol, TB500, Tadalifil, GW1516, MT2, PT141, everything always works. On rare occasion they've been out of stock on an item, and I will search some of the other pep companies, and generally they are more money for that item. Combine that with I have been burned as well in the past... And I just wait for BlueSky to restock.

Which advances the Progen discussion how?

For their CJC w/DAC are you using the 2mg, 5mg, or 10mg vials?

I've used both of those as well as other stuff from Progen and was never disappointed. In fact their DAC was the best I ever used. Aside from the strong side effects the blood work was good too. It has been a while since I used them and I have nothing bad to say. I feel bad for the guys that are having a bad experience right now and hopefully Progen will help.

From all I can tell, they seem to be good...I'm fuller and getting crazy pumps. Only been 2 weeks, so I can't speak to being leaner...but I AM holding water and getting numb hands at night like it's my job.

Oh, and sleep is GREAT...really deep with very vivid dreams.

From all I can tell, they seem to be good...I'm fuller and getting crazy pumps. Only been 2 weeks, so I can't speak to being leaner...but I AM holding water and getting numb hands at night like it's my job.

Oh, and sleep is GREAT...really deep with very vivid dreams.

Not sure the laws in your state but if you're ever in doubt get blood work. I wish I still could but when I could it told Progen was legit.

No need for fake accounts, we have been around for 3 years and any time a customer has an issue we fix it. Anything that is ever needed to be handled it always done in the fastest time possible

You got PM

Buddy of mine, and myself not to mention, made a foolish transaction with them that resulted in them charging him double the cost. Bank notified him of fraud literally within seconds about this charge. Long story short their "costumer service" and means of contact is non existent and he's been emailing them all.

Not even sure why he made an order with most of their products are bunk. Something as simple as clomid they will send you flavored water.

There you go, Progen said he take care of you. I suggest you take it up with him to resolve. It irritates me when guys come on this board under 50 posts to bad mouth a sponsor without using the proper channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner