over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protect Prostate

JTAustin3

Registered
Newbies
Is the simple way to protect prostate while on TRT just simply taking DHT blocker like finasteride? Thanks!

I don't know enough about it, but there is more involved in it than just DTH, estrogen, igf1, and other factors play a role

If you are on trt with a doctor, this is something they SHOULD be answering for you. That said, as @mexbeast said, its not as simple as just being on test. The old concept of trt/test causing prostate issues has been debunked.

When i doubt i fall back on these studies to give me comfort. More orgasms point to better odds of avoiding cancer!

When i doubt i fall back on these studies to give me comfort. More orgasms point to better odds of avoiding cancer!

Interesting reads,,,Thank you for sharing.

Interesting reads,,,Thank you for sharing.
I try to seek support from those i am in a relationship with to stay healthy! And ask them to be an active participant in my journey to good health.

A fella on this forum @Doitagain said something quite interesting a few weeks back, which was that elevated estrogen was a contributing factor in the development of prostate issues.

I've only had them once in my life, so never really researched this area thoroughly and like you I came to the conclusion that the first line of defence appeared to be DHT reduction via Finasteride/Dutasteride however there seems to be more involved here.

So I still don't know too much about it, however I would also look at estrogens role.

A fella on this forum @Doitagain said something quite interesting a few weeks back, which was that elevated estrogen was a contributing factor in the development of prostate issues.

I've only had them once in my life, so never really researched this area thoroughly and like you I came to the conclusion that the first line of defence appeared to be DHT reduction via Finasteride/Dutasteride however there seems to be more involved here.

So I still don't know too much about it, however I would also look at estrogens role.
Mate we just opened the Pandora's box...btw, this is a good starting read (again, dozens of studies on this matter):

This article shows many studies where estradiol is needed for optimal health but levels over the top of the range start to have long term negatives issues. I have always kept my E2 in check and in my mid 60's my PSA is up to .7 from it's level i had of .4 decades ago. Others should do what is in their comfort zone.

If you are on trt with a doctor, this is something they SHOULD be answering for you. That said, as @mexbeast said, its not as simple as just being on test. The old concept of trt/test causing prostate issues has been debunked.
I disagree (respectfully). Been having BPH/Prostate issues on TRT 125 mg.
Once I got off it, issue has subsided...

This article shows many studies where estradiol is needed for optimal health but levels over the top of the range start to have long term negatives issues. I have always kept my E2 in check and in my mid 60's my PSA is up to .7 from it's level i had of .4 decades ago. Others should do what is in their comfort zone.
Wow. I’m 26 turning 27 soon and my psa several years ago was a 2.0

Wow. I’m 26 turning 27 soon and my psa several years ago was a 2.0
I would like to see a study about PSA levels and the number of times a guy gets up during the night to pee. Mine is zero times even if i sleep for 10 hours.

I disagree (respectfully). Been having BPH/Prostate issues on TRT 125 mg.
Once I got off it, issue has subsided...
Very interesting. If you don't mind me asking, how quickly did your symptoms subside after stopping trt and was psa any indicator of issues for you?

I would like to see a study about PSA levels and the number of times a guy gets up during the night to pee. Mine is zero times even if i sleep for 10 hours.
Idc about peeing. I care about my prostate getting too big and getting prostate cancer

Idc about peeing. I care about my prostate getting too big and getting prostate cancer
I find disrupting sleep patterns to be less than healthy. l Bit i support you getting up as many times as you like at night. I try to get uninterrupted sleep myself to have better health and recovery. Opinions differ!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131