over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for you guys on doc prescribed HRT

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
How much are you paying for a 10 ml bottle of test at your pharmacy? I have been getting my generic Testim gel at a compounding pharmacy and the price has just jumped from $75 to $150 for a 30 day supply. $5 per pack! Not sure what my insurance will say but geez! Doubled in price????? I want to stay legal too...

I get mine from Rite Aid...10ml 200mg Cypionate for $7.

I pay $113.00 for a 10 ml bottle of Watson cypionate 200 mg at the Wal-mart pharmacy. My insurance won`t pay shit on it. It would pay as long as I was going to the Dr. office for the shots. Way more convienent doing it at home.

Lycan

How much are you paying for a 10 ml bottle of test at your pharmacy? I have been getting my generic Testim gel at a compounding pharmacy and the price has just jumped from $75 to $150 for a 30 day supply. $5 per pack! Not sure what my insurance will say but geez! Doubled in price????? I want to stay legal too...

Brick, I use to like HRT, but lately like everything else, the prices have jump. I was 3 years ago getting prescribed GH for 6-7 an IU, now it is 18-20(Unbelieveable):eek: And test to has skyrocketed. They don't want us to do things legit, do they?:D

10cc's Watson enanthate 79.00 and I wouldn't care if it was 179.00

My insurance will cover it but to hell with that. I don't know who's looking at my prescription claims or even whether they would know what it was but I'll pay for the privacy thank you.

And brick, my price was 65 for the same bottle not long ago so I understand your frustration. Thank congress.

insurance pays for my cypionate but i think its $45 per 10ml

I am not sure what is available anymore-didn't figure I'd argue long with the pharmacist at CVS....fkers always give me generic on my meds and I have to get it refilled. My account says no generics.
They filled my test script with Sandoz-I wanted Upjohn. Guy looked at me like I was talking greek.

I think price is based on supply and that's set from the supply houses that buy from the pharm company.

Remember the price you pay for the most part is marked up two times before you get it -once from the supply house after the get it from the pharm co and then the Pharmacy from the supply house.

My Cyp isn't even made in USA it's made in Canada-but I'd like to get the Watson instead since it's coming out of the ol Steris facility in Phoenix.

Thanks for the info guys.

I checked with my compounding pharmacy yesterday and they can get me a 10 ml bottle of 200/ml cyp + syringes for $86.00. I go back to my urologist soon and I want to see if he will let be go to injects instead. Even if my insurance picks up the tab on the gel, that cost is over the top. When I checked at Walgreens for the name brand Testim gel, a one month supply was almost $250.00! My insurance told me no way will we pay for that. I don't blame them. No money in pharmaceuticals, huh? :mad: Our medical system and laws pertaining to hormones are fucked up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys.

I checked with my compounding pharmacy yesterday and they can get me a 10 ml bottle of 200/ml cyp + syringes for $86.00. I go back to my urologist soon and I want to see if he will let be go to injects instead. Even if my insurance picks up the tab on the gel, that cost is over the top. When I checked at Walgreens for the name brand Testim gel, a one month supply was almost $250.00! My insurance told me no way will we pay for that. I don't blame them. No money in pharmaceuticals, huh? :mad: Our medical system and laws pertaining to hormones are fucked up.

Brick, I started out with gel, on HRT, but switched to inj(due to cost) and I tend to think it was more effective. Just my .02

Brick, I started out with gel, on HRT, but switched to inj(due to cost) and I tend to think it was more effective. Just my .02

I think you are right.... I have been thinking about how to pitch this with my urologist

I think you are right.... I have been thinking about how to pitch this with my urologist
Simple. Appear frustrated and distraught (which you might actually be). Tell him that your girlfriend is complaining because it keeps getting on her, it's getting on your clothes, or is irritating your skin... or all of the above. Or even more strange, tell him that nobody (especially their kids) will touch you now because they think they will get steroids on them. The he'll go to the patch and just say you can't use patches for anything because the adhesive gives you a terrible rash.

My doctor never even suggested the gel and went right to the patch and I said whoaaaaa... can't do patches. I didn't even have to lie to the guy. Every time I've had a patch, any patch, even the kind they stick on your chest to monitor your heart, even a band-aid, will give me an adhesive-shaped red mark that lasts a week.

I went in for the first few weeks to get the shots at the office then just started doing them myself. I even told him so and he's fine with it.

how do you guys get a legal scriped? I went to my doc to ask for just a couple of valium for days when i cant sleep beacuse of a streesful event to next day and she said no i dont need any . Is there anythings i can say or do to increase my chances of getting t gel

Is there anythings i can say or do to increase my chances of getting t gel

Have a legitimate need for it (have low test levels).

Take something suppresive enough like M1T w/o PCT and you will easily qualify for a script of test!

But seriously don't try this unless you want to pay for test the rest of your life.

Take something suppresive enough like M1T w/o PCT and you will easily qualify for a script of test!

But seriously don't try this unless you want to pay for test the rest of your life.

Well,

I personally don't see anything wrong with taking test the rest of your life, if you are approaching 50 or more, and have low test levels(most of us do) and you are under a doctor's care. Test has many wonderful benefits, if use with health in mind.:)

Well,

I personally don't see anything wrong with taking test the rest of your life, if you are approaching 50 or more, and have low test levels(most of us do) and you are under a doctor's care. Test has many wonderful benefits, if use with health in mind.:)

I agree. My doctor put it this way, if your levels are low, you are just giving your body something it needs to function normally.

If you were diabetic, you sure would not mind taking insulin the rest of your life. The same with low thyroid, etc. Test is not be any different. Used responsibly, the benefits are well worth it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear