over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

older guys that use HGH for longevity/youthfulness

climber

Registered
Newbies
I'd love to hear from any older guys that have had success using HGH for longevity and youthful looks etc... I'm late 50s and when i ran 2iu/day last year the water retention made the lines in my face worse while i was on and BP and RHR issues were really not great as well :/
Climber

This is just my opinion/experience
but it's the same principle as TRT. As long as I stick to a replacement dosage the majority of the time I run into no problems.

I can go up for brief periods but that's not advised long term or it will result in side effects. Which is no different to anabolics. Gh may well even be more acutely problematic in the short term if taken supraphysiologically due to blood pressure and rhr issues from water retention.

Roughly 2iu is about right, for me. You may need less. It's just a case of hitting that sweet spot and no more.

I'd love to hear from any older guys that have had success using HGH for longevity and youthful looks etc... I'm late 50s and when i ran 2iu/day last year the water retention made the lines in my face worse while i was on and BP and RHR issues were really not great as well :/
Climber
Same exact things happen to me when I go from 1 to 2. They do seem to attenuate after a couple of weeks, so maybe 1.5 in between would be good. I still seem to get something out of a single iu though, and I’m not looking for it to put on pounds of weight or shred me up, just a little all around boost, and it seems to do that.

From my reading 1-2 i.u. seems to be what science shows is real HRT is for most males And more like .6-1.5 for females i think. . Animals studies point to those animals with the highest GH level tend to have shorter life spans. How that applies to people has not been shown yet that i know of.

From my reading 1-2 i.u. seems to be what science shows is real HRT is for most males And more like .6-1.5 for females i think. . Animals studies point to those animals with the highest GH level tend to have shorter life spans. How that applies to people has not been shown yet that i know of.
You probably have your IUs reversed - women require more GH for replacement than men.

Growth hormone has been a God Send for me. At 2iu 5 on 2 off of pharma I do not have any bad side effects.
My positives are quicker recovery, better sleep, lower body fat levels, hair color, better eye sight, look much younger than my age.
This at 68.

I'm 54 and have been on HGH for decades. I ramp up sometimes but 1-2iu's works for me at my age and makes a difference in my energy and build. I don't like running a cycle without HGH.

I'm close to 50. No great results.

I ran 2ius for a long while then up to 5iu. BP went up so I added more hctz for a bit up eventually normalizes. RHR was always elevated.

Did not look younger. Noticed no difference in coming off even run over a year straight. IGF moved up nicely. Needed metformin at higher doses for blood sugar (just over range). Nails did seem to grow faster and just maybe it kept me a barely noticeable bit leaner. Hurt my sleep. No difference in recovery time.

Will keep trying as I get older. Didn't have great IGF to begin with so was really hoping for something.

The TRIIM study from 2019 which produced great results regrowing the thymus used 0.045iu per kilogram of bodyweight every other day. So if you are 200lbs, that is 4iu every other day (or 2iu per day).

I'm 55, ran dosages from 2ius to 6ius for a long time, over a year. Noticed no improvements, joints were more achy, elevated RHR and sleep was worse. Since then, I started and stopped several times with no success. My baseline igf is 139 so I was really hoping I could tolerate it, and I have a shit load stockpiled.

Growth hormone has been a God Send for me. At 2iu 5 on 2 off of pharma I do not have any bad side effects.
My positives are quicker recovery, better sleep, lower body fat levels, hair color, better eye sight, look much younger than my age.
This at 68.
wow, that’s amazing, thanks! I am trying a different source shortly and hopefully I have similar experience

I'm close to 50. No great results.

I ran 2ius for a long while then up to 5iu. BP went up so I added more hctz for a bit up eventually normalizes. RHR was always elevated.

Did not look younger. Noticed no difference in coming off even run over a year straight. IGF moved up nicely. Needed metformin at higher doses for blood sugar (just over range). Nails did seem to grow faster and just maybe it kept me a barely noticeable bit leaner. Hurt my sleep. No difference in recovery time.

Will keep trying as I get older. Didn't have great IGF to begin with so was really hoping for something.
that’s unfortunate, will try to keep you posted with my experience

This at 68.
How long have you been on GH? Do you ever take breaks other than the 2 days off?

58 year old and been on various brands and relatively low dosages (between 1 and 3 iu) of GH for over a decade. It changes the look in my physique, but not so much my face (which is pretty ugly, so looking old or young doesn't matter- lol). Certainly helps me feel better in terms of more restful sleep, faster recovery, fuller and tighter muscles, less bodyfat. I have noticed that water retention, RHR and BP not only change, but change much more significantly with generic brands than with pharma. When using pharma grade, I get all the benefits, and barely noticeable if any side effects.

In terms of sides I’ve noticed two things. 1) Start slow and stay steady for a few weeks. 2) increase dose slowly and again stay steady. For me lethargy is a big issue. So I’ll start at 2iu, stay for many weeks, increase to 3iu, stay for weeks, 4iu,,,,,etc. There are still sides but manageable.

68 years old in a few weeks
2 years ago had a quintuple coronary bypass surgery
Just yesterday I was given the green light from my cardiologist , my heart is perfectly fine . Same for all the other health markers .
On 50mg test propionate today and 2 ius high Ed. Feel great and I hope I 'll fulfill my dream ...to make a comeback on stage for an over65 years old world title....but that's another story.....my story

68 years old in a few weeks
2 years ago had a quintuple coronary bypass surgery
Just yesterday I was given the green light from my cardiologist , my heart is perfectly fine . Same for all the other health markers .
On 50mg test propionate today and 2 ius high Ed. Feel great and I hope I 'll fulfill my dream ...to make a comeback on stage for an over65 years old world title....but that's another story.....my story
I meant 50mg eod:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner