over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Wine,Cutting,Vacation, HELP!!!!

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I'm about a week out from vacation and want to look the best I possibly can. I've accomplished most of my goals. My bodyfat is 8% now. Down from 15% just a few months back. You guys know as bodybuilders we are never happy and are always trying to get that extra edge. I would like to tighten up just a tad bit more and get a little more vascular and cut. A top level athlete in my gym suggested a 6oz. glass of wine everynight before bed. He said that he thought since my BF% was fairly low that the wine would help alot with vacularity and cuts.

I would like to hear from anyone who would like to offer some last ditch effort advice on putting the final touches on.

Whats your guys opinion on adding Clen, T3, ECA, HGH, etc...at this point. Only 7 days out form vacation.

i highly doubt the wine will make you more cut....
as far a vascularity goes, some people take some red wine befor stepping on stge to bring out vascularity but it will only last for a few min. if it even works at all...

i would say no to the red wine personally.... it does help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol though....

i would reccomend an eca stack over clen t3 or hgh at this point, you probably wont notice anything from it in a week, but there is a chance it will dry you out a little, problem is if your flying to you vacation destination you will probably hold water for a day or 2 after....

you also could just do something much more simple . increase your water intake , make sure you are getting enough sodium and lastly do a no carb , high pro / high fat throughout the week . that should do the trick . and if you carb up a little , the night before , you might end up looking even better . but make sure to keep the water HIGH and sodium HIGH , at all times .

wake

If a glass of red wine made you cut, I would be ripped to the bone :D other than bringing out some very temporary vascularity after ingestion, I would try something else.

I drink about 10 oz of red wine as part of a PWO along with a Synthepure shake. It works well for me and keeps me vascular. For cutting I mainly use Masteron at 450mg/week.

I'm definitely more veiny following this summer protocol (this stack is a competition level routine, act accordingly):

morning : 3 cc's Havana club (straight after waking up on an empty belly)

PWO :1 cc Tequila + 30g whey (don't swallow the worm)

lunch : 3 cans of Bud LITE (remember, it's summer and you definitely want to stay away from bloating compounds such as Heinekens, keep them for the off season)

snack : 1 margarita (again, go light on the sides. No peanuts!)

evening : 4 Jacks on the rocks (don't eat the ice cubes, you'd hold water)

bedtime : 1 bottle of Bordeaux (not a grand cru, your standard napa valley stuff will do the trick)

This stack is what you need to peak the minute you step out the hotel room. The ladies will drop like flies. Just don't talk to them too close and you should be okay.

However, if you don't feel like my stack is good enough, check this link for an alternative :

www.juicepharmacy.com :p

Maybe I should just feed this pre-contest cocktail to my lady of interest. I dont think it would matter what shape I was in after that and they would certainly be dropping like flies.:D

you also could just do something much more simple . increase your water intake , make sure you are getting enough sodium and lastly do a no carb , high pro / high fat throughout the week . that should do the trick . and if you carb up a little , the night before , you might end up looking even better . but make sure to keep the water HIGH and sodium HIGH , at all times .

wake

Thanks my man. That some solid advice. How much water and sodium do you think I should be getting in and how low should I bring the carbs down too? I'm right at 200lbs 8%BF.

I drink about 10 oz of red wine as part of a PWO along with a Synthepure shake. It works well for me and keeps me vascular. For cutting I mainly use Masteron at 450mg/week.

Thanks Kaiser. I'm definitely giving the red wine a shot. Even if it doesnt make me more vascular the anti-oxidants are incredible in red wine. I'll have to try mixing mine with my Synthepure. I've also been following the Masteron E @ 600mg/wk protocol we talked about before and it has made a great difference I just think I added it a little too late and should have added it a few weeks earlier.

Thanks my man. That some solid advice. How much water and sodium do you think I should be getting in and how low should I bring the carbs down too? I'm right at 200lbs 8%BF.
i wouldn't recommend anything drastic , but a carb drop. you said you just got 1 week , so whatever changes that you are doing , will definitely change the look in your physique . here is what ''I'' would suggest .
drop all your carbs , yes ALL . with the sodium , don't go nuts , but make sure that you are getting enough . you want to season all your meals ,which is basically protein and fat meals .
and with water , i'd start with 2 gal and increase day by day .

wake

Thanks Kaiser. I'm definitely giving the red wine a shot. Even if it doesnt make me more vascular the anti-oxidants are incredible in red wine. I'll have to try mixing mine with my Synthepure. I've also been following the Masteron E @ 600mg/wk protocol we talked about before and it has made a great difference I just think I added it a little too late and should have added it a few weeks earlier.

Haha... Dont mix the wine with synth, do em separately, or that would taste like shit. :D... Yeah you'll be perfect on 450-600mg for you. Expensive, but I run it through the whole cycle anymore which cuts down on me needing nolv.

i wouldn't recommend anything drastic , but a carb drop. you said you just got 1 week , so whatever changes that you are doing , will definitely change the look in your physique . here is what ''I'' would suggest .
drop all your carbs , yes ALL . with the sodium , don't go nuts , but make sure that you are getting enough . you want to season all your meals ,which is basically protein and fat meals .
and with water , i'd start with 2 gal and increase day by day .

wake

why do you suggest to keep sodium high? do you cut it at any point... same with water. do you cut it or taper it down at any point?

we can assume he is peaking for one day to make it easier with the explanation....

why do you suggest to keep sodium high? do you cut it at any point... same with water. do you cut it or taper it down at any point?

high sodium combined with high water will make sure that he is not gonna hold any water .
and as far as the water intake >>>>> i never said that i suggest to cut it out at any point nor did A 50 ask for drying out like a guy who walks on stage . i am very sure that he is not planning on doing it . just read his post again .
i'd keep the water in throughout the whole vacation time :D

wake

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear