over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Refrigeration and peps

Dog-Slime

Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys due to my current living arrangements I absolutely can not keep vials in my fridge and/or freezer. I know IGF-LR3 can be put in AA and stored at room temp, is the same true for igf-des?

Also is there any other peptides that dont HAVE to be refrigerated and will still stay good within the time that you could use it?

your current living situation sounds less then ideal. hopefully you won't have to deal with that for long. maybe think about letting the people in your life know what is going on. I know some would argue that as recent posts about girlfriends in the general discussion thread spelled that out, but I believe the more open you are, the more educated you are, the more trust you can build. I know your situation can be very unique, but it does help to have your friends and family on your side.

To answer your question, I would wait until your situation changes. Your water is going to get old and stale for recon. as well. You want that fresh, besides your research chems. I know they are ok at room temp uncons, but it is pretty hard to stay on top of things if you have to order 1 at a time for your experiments. Having them laying around just doesn't sit well

Btw, your living situation might be perfect, so what the hell do I know.
Didn't mean do be judgmental in the least

your current living situation sounds less then ideal. hopefully you won't have to deal with that for long. maybe think about letting the people in your life know what is going on. I know some would argue that as recent posts about girlfriends in the general discussion thread spelled that out, but I believe the more open you are, the more educated you are, the more trust you can build. I know your situation can be very unique, but it does help to have your friends and family on your side.

To answer your question, I would wait until your situation changes. Your water is going to get old and stale for recon. as well. You want that fresh, besides your research chems. I know they are ok at room temp uncons, but it is pretty hard to stay on top of things if you have to order 1 at a time for your experiments. Having them laying around just doesn't sit well

Respectable post.

I would love to know more about IGF DES needing to be in a fridge. I am picking some up soon so I need to hurry up with my research!

mini fridge? small cooler with cold packs that you rotate out daily? You can make it work bro, get creative.

mini fridge? small cooler with cold packs that you rotate out daily? You can make it work bro, get creative.

Yeah I have been thinking about something like this. Hopefully I can just get a better job and get my own place and not have to worry about hiding my shit tho.

No one knows whether or not the des will stay good in AA like lr3 does?

Ha no you hit the nail on the head when you said it was less than ideal. Just cant really do anything about it at the moment but I am damn sure trying. Heard about a job where an old friend I used to work with would be my new employer and I would be making literally double what I am making now so hopefully I wont have to miss out on all these peps for much longer. But as is now I can either get my own place and barely scrape up enough money for food or I can live where I am and spend most my income on supps and training. Since I HOPE to possibly make a career out of mma and I like being healthy and looking good I choose to live where I am for now. But the people I am living with already think I am crazy just for drinking protein shakes and taking a bunch of healthy legal supplements so I dont think they would ever understand me shooting peptides multiple times a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131