over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scalp Acne

Best Natural Treatment for Scalp Acne

Best natural treatment for Scalp Acne (even whilst on roaccutane) is:

• Its important to Use PH Balanced Products to suit the chemistry of your skin. Many products are full of detergents and chemicals that will blast the dandruff and pimpless off your scalp but will leave the skin in a damaged condition.
  • Use Shampoo & Conditioner for Oily Hair which controls the oil flow.
  • Use warm to cool water (not hot) as hot showers stimulates oil production causing breakouts on chest, back, scalp etc.
  • Use a regular Scalp Treatment that is antibacterial and repairing such as VitaMan Scalp Treatment. **broken link removed**

Remember your scalp is skin too and needs good quality products.

I second the head and shoulders. I get REALLY bad zits/bumps on my head. Sometimes I wonder if they are ingrown hairs because there is nothing to pop. I have found using cheap shampoo does not help them at all. Stick to good quality shampoos and conditioner.

I use Proactiv cleansing scrub on my scalp and pore treatment. It's helped a lot.

Oh man I get them bad too. I'm bald and heat plus hats always makes it worse.

go on amazon and search for tsal shampoo, absolutely amazing for scalp acne

Is it really acne or is it folliculitis?

Folliculitis Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, Prevention

The reason I ask is because although they may look the same, they are definitely not. I actually have been cursed with folliculitis and dealing with it over the past 15 years has been shit.

Antibiotics (Cephalexin) seem to be the only thing that curb the flare ups for me.

Never had the problem but I would assume Nizoral 2% would help. [prescription]

Nizoral is available here without a prescription.

I get dry spots around my scalp. It's pretty bad and have been using Nizoral, it doesn't really seem to help, any other suggestions?

drink more water and use herbal shampoo, especially locust. It's the traditional method to have better hair condition and support scalp. Try it, and inexpensive:))

Acne is one of the most common skin problems that occur to not only teenagers but also adults.

It is often associated with bacterial infections which form clogged pores on the skin.

While the market introduces more and more products to get rid of acne, people are prone to resort to natural remedies because of no side effects.

And lavender oil is one of the best.

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender-health-benefits/

i want to ask no relevance question is My back has acne :((( Recently, it appears more and more acne on my back. It's not hurt but it annoys me so much. Can anyone help me?:confused:

I came back and bring this useful information to you :) You can try aloe for treatment like this :)
Aloe vera can be described as one of the traditional and effective home remedies for scalp acne.
In fact, it is used to cope with all types of acne and other skin problems.
It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory to help you overcome annoying symptoms of scalp acne within a short period time.
In addition, the healing compounds in aloe vera partly guarantee that acne does not leave scar.
Another benefit of aloe vera is to strengthen the hair and scalp, which means you get doubled benefits at the same time.
The gel can be applied directly over the scalp and hair.
On the other hand, if you have time, you can mix it with lemon juice before rubbing on scalp.
Remember to take water to rinse your hair and scalp properly after that.
Besides, the gel is thick and mucilaginous. Many herbalists recommend that it be used as a first-aid cure for wounds, burns, and sunburn. This gel can help heal extremely dry skin, and is used in many commercial lotions. It can also be used to treat fungal infections such as ringworm. Gel extracts of the Aloe Vera plant have been successfully used to treat mouth ulcers. Steam inhalation of the gel has also been known to treat bronchial congestion. Recent research has also shown that Aloe Vera gel may be helpful in treating breast and liver cancers, as well as HIV.
See more on this:
https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-scalp-acne/
http://www.desertharvest.com/physicians/documents/DH125.pdf

Google "tar soap" I get it from a russian drug store near me and the one I get just says tar soap and the rest is in cryllic writing. It's good for acne and even says for hair loss. BTW a friend of mine swears it stopped his hair loss (I haven't seen him in person in a while so I can't verify).I love the stuff though.The one on the top is the one I get but for 2 bucks.
**broken link removed**

Thank you for this tip.

This stuff works.

It does leave you smelling like an ashtray tho.

Even though scalp acne lies on a barely visible place, it might cause annoyance and disturb your daily life a lot.

Normally, after one week, scalp acne disappears itself.

However, if you want to accelerate the process or simply treat scalp acne as soon as possible, you can use some natural products.
You can try 15 natural home remedies suggested for scalp acne at this health article https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-scalp-acne/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131