over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

should gh have bubbles when mixed??????

Arko.

Registered
best gh Ive ever tried a few months back had bubbles as soon as it mixed with bact water. Didn't matter how slowly I added water, it just kinda fizzed when water was added, an the bubbles stay on the inside walls of the glass for while.
More recently I got another brand and it didnt' do this at all, and the quality was pure crap, did nothing other than make me tired.
I even went up to 10iu day and still no real positives.
then I got a different brand 10days ago and it also bubbles.. and once again the effects are already noticable, carpel tunnel, and lower stomach is leaning out on 5iu/day.
Many will say its to early to tell at 10days, but thats pure bull.
So anyone else notice the bubbles with other brands?

I have seen that, they go away.
I put the water against the glass when I reconstitute it, I never add directly in.
If it is vacuumed it will pull the plunger.

Thanktropins do this, and the bubbles remain for hours. Best GH I have used so far.

my novo's dont at all and yes i got them from the man

Huh, every bottle of novos I reconed bubbled. Ip yellows, the good kigs, they all bubbled at least a little.

Serostim will bubble a bit as well. It goes away in a minute if you let it sit still though.

Rips bubble for sure. Yellows do as well. I think its a good sign.

Let the vacuum or nitrogen out first and use sterile water. Cold water to cold vial and you will not see one bubble. Not sure bubbles mean a damn thing. Could be some 2-5% moisture in all the powder reacting with water. Seen good product flat like my thanks and they amazing and seen bogus kigs bubble like alka selzer. No correlation. All a fake would have to do is put a couple mg of effervescent powder in puck and wow it looks like champagne. I like a nice easy smooth Reconst no pressure or temperature variation and no acid bac water. Work thus far. And the dude who says his thanks bubble? They not even pressure- and fleks take up to 5 min to dissolve real slow. That's what I look for.

Pharmatropin bubbles as well. They go away in about a minute.

Let the vacuum or nitrogen out first and use sterile water. Cold water to cold vial and you will not see one bubble. r.

I use a refrigerated bottle of bact water, and let my vaccum out first. My rips, HK blues, and NQK all bubble when I reconstitute them.

Cold water to cold vial and you will not see one bubble

Dont understand this absolute. My eli black tops are refrigerated aswell as my water. They always bubble when I recon. Cold water... to cold vial...

Last edited:
Let the vacuum or nitrogen out first and use sterile water. Cold water to cold vial and you will not see one bubble. Not sure bubbles mean a damn thing. Could be some 2-5% moisture in all the powder reacting with water. Seen good product flat like my thanks and they amazing and seen bogus kigs bubble like alka selzer. No correlation. All a fake would have to do is put a couple mg of effervescent powder in puck and wow it looks like champagne. I like a nice easy smooth Reconst no pressure or temperature variation and no acid bac water. Work thus far. And the dude who says his thanks bubble? They not even pressure- and fleks take up to 5 min to dissolve real slow. That's what I look for.

Yeah, my Thanks bubble. Take about 5 minutes for the flakes to dissolve as well, and yes they are 100% legit, straight from the man. I'm not talking about a ton of bubbles either. I would take Thanks over any other GH out there. Best by far.

Well I use a 23-25 pin sterile water remove all pressure imbalance both ways- no air in all air out and after wAter go in I keep pin in unscrew and let pressure balance. Then they sit. I also
Use 3 -5 ml water cause I mix 2-3 into one pin. I could tape it I guess if I could post it I do Eli good kigs black and thank and u won't see one bubble. I also
Run big pin hard angle on glass slow. Been shown this by someone accompanists. Would u like a vid I swear not one bubble. Some fake shit fizz. You all prob using bac water pH about 5 Ish. I use sterile and it like 7.5. Whatever I want bubbles I take a bubble bath. I mixed some prescribed geno for a kid. Sterile h20. No fizz. So whatever. You want a tape I'll do 3 brand with caps- but u post I don't know how. Liitle slow. Some fake---European. Expensive yellow top
Shit fizzled. Like overkill. It was fake. Forgot the name. He was sponsor gave me 50 I use 2. He gone I think- ah genheal. And the dude with the buber thanks lets see some pics of the tops I'll
Post mine now. Hey I'll throw some h20 in next to clock. Who is the man?? I know 10 good men with these. For Years. Alright let's seem some Reconst. Hold up- I'm bored my girl drAnk too much so I can do this. I'll do an Eli too. Then I'l pin em in the aM. gimme 10
Min get shit don and I post

Oh the man....that be me lol I do have 50 kits/hold up. 10 min and be proven. It only bubble if cheap filler hold water. Then u got some ecoli and y better use bac.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471617.518354.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471634.991236.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471651.159054.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471670.019094.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471684.516507.jpg Fuk now I'm tired. Let me try this- fleck yes bubble not one. I know my product. Check it enjoy the show only 5
Per post keep
Scrolling

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471909.047659.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471909.047659.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 374
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471926.130393.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334471926.130393.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 478
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334472048.405408.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334472061.084978.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334472073.521317.jpg

So I been in this for a bit. Take ur time you don't want bubbles. Last igf was 900 and serum 59. I only use good product. They all are flecked and next round I do Mao blu. My new top dog. Let me go jump my girl now. Late

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131