over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site injection swelling and pain

Jaylee

Banned
My boyfriend is cycling this test-400 by denkall. On more than one occasion he experiences extreme swelling, lots of pain and redness around the injection area. For example he injected his quad and he can barely walk. The site has swollen about 2inches. Should he see a doctor? Or just wait it out?

Thanks.....

t-400 mmmm yummy. It's been awhile since I have used any of that but yea it does have a bit of a sting to it. he needs to use something to cut it with, I used either eq or t200. I started off taking 1 cc of t400 and 1 cc of eq(or t200) and it was fine. heck i got to the point where I would do bi injects with 1 1/2 cc of t400 and 1/2 or 1 cc of eq and it was still fine.

just cut something with it, and over time his body will get used to it and won't be any problems at all, trust me.

JW

i hate t-400

for that reason alone is why i hate t-400. i tried everything. i tried running the syringe under hot water for a couple minutes before injecting, injecting quickly, slowly. the only thing that helped me was lowering the doses when i would inject. instead of taking 1 c.c. of it i would take a half of a c.c. with another test in there as well. he may have to give himself more injections throughout the week this way but if he changes injections spots it should make it a lot more tolerable

if your boyfriends leg is swollen and red that does not sound like the normal localized site consequences of t- 400, yeah it does hurt "like hell i might add" but if it is red and swollen it could be infected because of a contaminated batch of t-400. my advice would be careful. tank...

site injection t400

his entire quad is swollen, inches, you cant even see the muscle curve, its very red and he can barely walk it is so painful. If it is infected, would penicillen help do you think? I know he isnt eager to see an MD and tell him what its from.

Im not a Dr but if it was me Id just keep a close eye on it and give it a few days and see if it doesnt get better.

I front loaded some omnadren one time..2ml in each But cheek..went and done Some HEAVY deads and I swear It was the Most pain Ive ever been in from an injection. I was crippled up! Stairs were out of the question and I had to tell people I tore a muscle... this went on for a week untill I started getting back to being a normal person again.

site injection t400 thanks for info

thanks for all the info guys, we'll watch it a couple days and I'm thinking ice wouldnt hurt it either? I think I still may play Nurse and give him an injection of penicillin just for safe measures (actually I dont mind inflicting a little more pain on him) lol

Seriously, thanks for the info! Dixie

hmmm

IBprofen will help with the swelling, but may wanna try to bake ur cookies b4 u eat them, some say that doesnt matter or will hurt the batch.... or shotgun it with other goodies so dampens the effect. Also it is good that ur boyfriend didnt really take anything illegal, this is just a hypothetical situation of what might happen;)
gooey

Call me

Two IB Proffins
Call me Sunday. In the mean time. Hold a heat pack on his leg to help brake down the oil (disperse it). Rub it out the best he can. If its not down my Monday. Have it checked out. Some people use a drawing needel and some particle's of the stoper can draw in to the much larger gage needel. Causing an infection. Don't panic yet! Call me if you need to.................RPP

well if it aint RPP

You are a stud muffin RPP for all the other hotties out there it stands for Resident Pus*y Patrol. This dude is a scout, he is the prowd owner of an awesome gym in Upstate and is the master of bating all the girls. RPP I will definitely call you if its not better tomorrow! Have fun tonight in Saratoga! :p

First of all t400...

Not a good choice. Number one high benzyl alcohol content. Number two just because you can get 400mg of test into solution does not mean it should be done. You see the red and swelling is inflamation from A) large amt of Benzyl alcohol and B) a great big bunch of testosterone crystals embeded in to his muscle. Think about it what if you were to stick an injection of some sorto of solubleised form of some sort of solid chunk of material. The body reacts by A) increasing blood supply to the area and B) the swelling is from the trauma of the surrounding tissues. It actually is a natural defense mechanism of the body. I have seen a guy inject a full 10ml bottle in Mexico. 5ml in to each butt cheek. He could not walk right for a week. His pants would not fit and he had a red baboons ass and I had to laugh. I felt bad for him but I warn all that why would one want to take 400mg of test at once??? Just not worth the pain etc...Also sometimes this is where a sterile abcess can form. Not a usaull thing but has happened. Ice Ibuprofen 800mg 3x day for 10 days. If it shows no signs of getting better and begins to worsen go directly to the ER as it could be the start of a cellulitis.

well if you feel it is an abcess, I would stick it with a 25g needle and see if you can drain it....look for pussy fluid...even clear fluid would show it is a noninfectious abcess.

If he has on, then i would suggest the meds.

T-400 is bad bad shit ;) should have cut it with more oil. 1CC oil 1CCt-400.

i would keep a close eye on it and check his temperature 2 times a day if it goes up even 1 degree or if he starts feeling flu like then you should probably see a doctor, i am a nurse and these are the first signs of a localized infection. tank...

Typical

T-400 just plain HURTS! The first time I tried it I was telling people who asked why I was walkin funny that I backed up into a doorknob. It was a joke to try to get your friends to take a couple in da arse and laugh at how they walked for the next week. All you can do is take some Advil for the inflaimation and ice for the pain. If he still wants to finish the bottle, 1/2cc in the delts is bareable.

Thanks

Yeah, I appreciate all of your input. After 5 days and no reprieve, my gear head went to the doctor. It was determined that he has cellulitus, a pretty big infection. Which it started in his upper quad and spread all the way down below his knee!!! He was given a IV drip and a oral antibiotic.

Gotta luv the mexicano's............ hehehee

PAIN

I have been having the same problem with quad inj. as well. it takes about three day's to put pressure on and then the swelling will go down too. al together about a week before hitting legs again. I'm using sus250 every other day with ip deca 1cc each. i feal his pain but gains are great. try to add more e.q or deca and it will subside. the pain I get is in my knee, I think it is my acl getting attacked by the test. very painfull. HEAT AND ICE EVERY 20 MIN. UNTIL PAIN SUBSIDES. GOOD LUCK

Contamination.....

Yeah, Good old mexi. Lately though with the newer companys like Denkall, QV, AP etc...I have not seen many bad stories. Sometimes they have some contaminated stuff but heck it could have been some bacteria at the injection site. Also most Dr.s do not know what a huge dose of benzyl alcohol is. Anyway Im glad you went to see the Dr. NO reason to no see him all you have to say is you scraped your leg on a nail if you do not want the lecture etc.... Sorry my diagnosis was correct but better have it taken care of. Later.

i knew it!! like i said originally i have used t400 and it didnt swell and get red those are for sure signs of localized infection (cellulitis). tank...

zephyr22 is right on. T 400 has a very high BA content and almost everyone gets the same problem when taking it. Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen will give relief while waiting for the swelling to subside. Bad sterile technique when dosing can cause problems but given the compound in question It's the BA.

mojo beat me to it. i loved t-400 and had no problems with it once i cut it with other oil. before blaming bad product. take a look at proper sterile technique. swab the top of the stopper with alcohol each time, swab your injection site well, use a clean sterile needle each time(that includes drawing needle), and don't touch the needle! sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one!

PS... i hated quad injects and i swear...never again...too painful no matter what the product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131