over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So did the Crestor work? Still High

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Thoughts anyone? 10mg per day. He's going to want to bump me up. First being on T200 + Var25 my HDL is holding it's own at least. That's a lot of "H"s.

Screenshot_20230524-134748_Chrome.jpg

So cholesterol came down and therefor triglycerides went crazy lol.

Why the anavar if I may ask? Your numbers will be better without the oral I think.

Big improvement. You feeling any sides? Not sure why triglycerides so high.
Yes! Heartburn. Started taking Pepcid AC. Helps but still...
So cholesterol came down and therefor triglycerides went crazy lol.

Why the anavar if I may ask? Your numbers will be better without the oral I think.
Love Anavar for helping my waistline for summer. I'm married but I still enjoy the looks 😏

How's your diet? Do you eat clean? Do you eat a lot of healthy fats? Do you use any good supplements for cholesterol such as fish/krill oil, citrus bergamot, berberine (or metformin), niacin, red yeast rice, maybe cardarine during certain times of the year, etc....

If you do, then I would ask your doctor for ezetimibe instead of upping the crestor dose. This is not a statin but works great for cholesterol issues. Many members swear by it.

I'm sitting in the exam room right now. LOL. I will ask him.

I'd drop the Var and add 10mg Ezetimibe rather than increase the Crestor.

Were these labs fasted? I'd def try to get the Trigs down.

I'd try 2-3 grams of Taurine with every meal before upping it.
For both lipids profile and Insulin sensitivity.

He said no on the Zetia but wants me to double my short chain fatty acid intake daily. He said this is the best drop he's seen in a year. 80% drop. He said fatty acids will help triglycerides. 🤞 Keeping with Crestor for today.

He said no on the Zetia

What was his reasoning on this?

The LDL has been significantly reduced but your remnant cholesterol is still 75 (good is 2-30) (The high Trigs aren't helping this), Total to HDL ratio is 5.24, and your LDL is a long way from 70 (the gold standard for not laying down plaque)

I bet you could shave 25-30 points off your LDL by dropping the Var.

I mean they are not terrible, you drop the Anavar and maybe add some citrus bergamot and a little more LSD cardio in the week and you’ll be good

What was his reasoning on this?

The LDL has been significantly reduced but your remnant cholesterol is still 75 (good is 2-30) (The high Trigs aren't helping this), Total to HDL ratio is 5.24, and your LDL is a long way from 70 (the gold standard for not laying down plaque)

I bet you could shave 25-30 points off your LDL by dropping the Var.
I asked and he said, "But that's cholesterol medication." I said yeah and just said, "If the Crestor is working, why change it?" I didn't know how to respond. But he didn't up the Crestor. I've only been taking 10mg per day instead of the 20mg. I'm going to drop the var. Not sure about just test but I still have 2 months so... just a shame that win, var, and mast wreck lipids do damn bad. Maybe up the GH or try ephedrine like the odds days. I can't do nandrolones, no EQ, all the orals wreck my lipids or shoot my HCT sky high. Var was the least bad.

Non-HDL cholesterol is a very rough estimate of a person's APOB (cumulation of all atherogenic particles in a blood panel)

I'd test your APoB, and look at family risk factors for CVD. If they are high, I would try to get this down as much as you can. The Triglycerides reflect metabolic health (maybe dieting depending on BF, and lowering carbs if applicable)

Most docs unfortunately still stick to LDL C and HDL ratio for screening which is a bit outdated

The problem is less the 8-12 weeks on anavar, but the rest of the 9 months of lipids which will contribute towards forming fatty streaks in your arteries every year

Personally, my cholesterol has never been great (especially HDL) since I started regular testing at age 23. I really only do TRT for 8 months out of the year now, with 4 months a little higher. My doctor wasn't particularly concerned, and had a full heart screening last year.

I'm curiuos, your triglycerides are quite high...were you fasted? Also, I'm curious what he said about that. Great drop overall in my opinion.

I'm curiuos, your triglycerides are quite high...were you fasted? Also, I'm curious what he said about that. Great drop overall in my opinion.
He said I need more polyunsaturated fats with less saturated fats. And I have been eating of ton of eggs and lean meats. Said to make sure to find cold pressed (not heated during production) oils. Along with animal protein I do eat a lot of rice and pasta lately. My triglycerides were 2,000 two years ago. Then 800, then 200. That was definitely from the metformin and berb. Nothing else had changed. But I have slacked off on the EPA/DHA/ALA so that could be the difference. Also less cardio and relying on hGH and GDAs. I'm going to fix this shit. I've seen much worse lipids but I can do better than this. My HCT was 52, sounds high but for me that's a miracle. I'm on track lighter, feel good. Plus now summer is coming so...

He said I need more polyunsaturated fats with less saturated fats. And I have been eating of ton of eggs and lean meats. Said to make sure to find cold pressed (not heated during production) oils. Along with animal protein I do eat a lot of rice and pasta lately. My triglycerides were 2,000 two years ago. Then 800, then 200. That was definitely from the metformin and berb. Nothing else had changed. But I have slacked off on the EPA/DHA/ALA so that could be the difference. Also less cardio and relying on hGH and GDAs. I'm going to fix this shit. I've seen much worse lipids but I can do better than this. My HCT was 52, sounds high but for me that's a miracle. I'm on track lighter, feel good. Plus now summer is coming so...
Get the fish oil back in. I take two servings of Omegalyze twice a day which is 10.92g of polyunsaturated fats.

My LDL was 270 if it got that correct. Been on crestor 10 mgs daily, a month now. Supposed to go in soon for labs drawn

Thanks for sharing. Triglycerides interest me. I have LDL issues so take 10mgs of crestor 2x a week and that has helped me but my triglycerides have always been <80. I don't really know how or why.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear