over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So my two dogs just had a brawl

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I just rescued a Sheppard mix from the pound. She is very protective of my daughter. Our Rotty walked over to the couch to say hello and it was a fight that would have given Michael Vick a boner.

I could not get the Sheppard to let go of the Rotty's ear. So of course my hand got in the way and I was chomped by my Rotty.

I may not be using the Kettlebells tomorrow. Ouch. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• photo(23).jpg
    photo(23).jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 498
  • photo(21).jpg
    photo(21).jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 452
Beat them with a stick until they seperate I have 3 pitbulls takes me a good 2-3 mins of me beating them until they complete stop if any of my dogs bites me on purpose ill slice his fucking throat. That's why I get the broom if not I would of killed all my dogs by now.

Beat them with a stick until they seperate I have 3 pitbulls takes me a good 2-3 mins of me beating them until they complete stop if any of my dogs bites me on purpose ill slice his fucking throat. That's why I get the broom if not I would of killed all my dogs by now.

LOL Tough love! haha

OP sucks you got bit man.

Used to have this problem with my chow mix fighting with my bouvier. Keep a baseball glove handy when getting Inbetween them

Did you acquaint the new dog with your family and other dog first before you decided to adopt it? I think thats great you rescued a dog, but also important for them to get along. I have 2 weimaraners, and my boy is protective of the house, his sister. We have tried bringing other dogs around because my wife wants another one, but any other male dogs in the house, he isnt going for it. Even when my step daughter brings her little 10lb mutt over, he corrects her all the time. She is submissive, but he doesnt really like other dogs in his home..

yea i had two female pits got into it. one was extremely alpha. ran the pack two males and two females. one day one female got sick of the other one being a boss so they got into it. i just ended up cuttignoff both their circulation til they both let go and seperated them.

Man sorry to hear about this...just shocked that your rott didn't take her down, they are very aggressive but lovable dogs. :)

Last edited:
A fire extinguisher and a blanket works great, suck out all air.

I have two pit alpha males living with me . I use a fire extinguisher that is non toxic.Once they have no oxygen they let loose quickly . Messy but better then a dead dog or mangled and high vet bill. Beating them never makes them unlock for me. Love my pits. best friends I have.
Hope the hand heals up quick. T

Ur an idiot and i feel bad for your dogs. They dont know any better. It is NORMAL for a pit bull to be animal aggressive. smh. Please do your research and buy a breaking stick.

//www.pitbull-chat.com/showthread.php?13984-Always-Expect-a-Bulldog-To-Fight
Do ur research.

Keep the dogs separated. Simple as that.

Last edited:

If my rotty and your pit got into it for some reason (the reason would be because you're a shitty owner because my rotty is the sweetest animal to walk the earth) and you decided to beat them with a stick to seperate them, I might shove that stick up your ass.

And to say you would kill a dog because you were dumb enough to get in the middle of a fight should be an automatic chemical castration.

I just rescued a Sheppard mix from the pound. She is very protective of my daughter. Our Rotty walked over to the couch to say hello and it was a fight that would have given Michael Vick a boner.

I could not get the Sheppard to let go of the Rotty's ear. So of course my hand got in the way and I was chomped by my Rotty.

I may not be using the Kettlebells tomorrow. Ouch. :rolleyes:

Good luck with the hand buddy.

If you happen to be near some liquor next time pour it down the locked dogs nose until he gasps for air. Completely harmless in my experience and usually only takes a shot or twos worth of liquor.

I've also heard good things about the fire extinguisher method too, but never tried it because it's not something we have had to deal with with our dogs so far.

How do you use the fire extinguisher?

god bless a fire extinguisher in my house!!! Thats a fucking mess!! :eek:

Get yourself some break sticks and learn to use them. Rookie

Yeah beat them with a stick, No Stick, Mace, Pepper Spray, air Horn ETC is going to stop two Canines from fighting.

When Dogs Fight

1. They go for the face neck area
2. They will fight to the death

As an owner of Akitas, we have found that when our dogs engage in a fight it takes two people to stop them. Each person must lift the dogs hind legs off of the ground and move from right to left in a semi circle. IT takes all of the balance away from the dogs. When you get them removed keep them separated for at least 6-8 hours. I have found that once a dog fights another dog it will continue. THey might be mellow for days, weeks and even months but at some point and time they will resume.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Having these aggressive dogs sucks. What if you come home and one killed the other one.

One more thing that always stopped the fights was to drag them outside while still locked on to each other and drag them right into the pool. Obviously if you don't have a pool this wont work, but when they get thrown into the water they suddenly aren't as interested in each other.

dogs get aggressive when they dont get enough exercise. walk them several times a day and problem solved!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws