over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some help about starting

bashu

Newbies
hey guys... i'm 20 years old and thinking about doing a cycle of test. i'm not looking to compete or anything but all the other boards i've found tell guys to f*** off if they're under 21.

my problem is that i had anorexia from when i was 13-16 and it fucked me up pretty bad. i still don't shave and my voice is still pretty high, and i never really grew into my arms. i got a blood test from my doc and it came back at 300 with a reference range of 250-800 (lh and fsh were normal). so pretty damn low. my doctor wouldn't do anything for me because i was still technically in range. i was hoping that if my growth plates are not fused yet, a cycle of test could "jump-start" my system and i could catch up on the growth i missed in my early teens. on the other hand it could also screw me over if maybe i'll naturally grow later. i can't really f*** up my endocrine system much worse than it is so my main worry is about my growth plates. i thought maybe running .5mg arimidex ed i could keep the estrogen down and prevent the plates from closing.

just for reference, i have an arm span of 71 inches but am only 67 inches tall. both my parents are 69 inches tall, and before i had anorexia my doctor predicted i would be 70 inches. i haven't grown any since i was 17, and several doctors have told me i'm done, but i haven't had an x-ray to check. i'm in no way set on this cycle. at this point it is pretty unlikely that i will do it. but if it is more likely that this would "fix" me rather than f*** me up worse i would jump on it in a second. i appreciate any help... sorry if this question is inappropriate for the forum but like i said, most steroid forums will not even discuss an issue with someone under 21.

your question is very good bro, i thought it was gonna be another dumb one but your situation is unique and you should be commended for seeking out some advice on it...

i do not have an answer for ya, i would think if you shopped around a bit you would have no problem finding a doc to give you a script for some test, i know a guy in a simular situation that has a script for weekly inj. by his doc...

do you have insurance? is it good? if so my advice would be to look in your area for a doc that is sympathetic to your situation....
i am sure there are more experienced people with backgrounds in this sort of thing on this board that have more direct info for ya....

.....and if you have experienced problems with anorexia, you MIGHT be in a situation that lends itself to overusing the juice also. Just something to consider.

From a study in 2005 that evaluates epiphyseal fusion of the distal tibia and fibula, complete fusion in males occurs as early as 14 years in both epiphyses. All males demonstrated complete fusion by 19 years.

There is a small chance your plates are still open - the only way you can tell for sure is a simple x-ray.

I would get a second opinion from another doctor. Preferably an endocrinologist if that is not who you saw the first time. You have a very unique situation that a general family physician may not want to take any risks.

I'm with the others here, your situation is unique and you have come to the right place, more or less, but look for another opinion before you do anything. I would think that a reasonable course of action by more forward thinking doctors is to prescribe some test and deca to bump up your Body weight. I would find a gym and get training first, get some advice on a mild bulking diet to start things off and then look at your course of action from there. Hell you are twenty and your test is at the low end of the range......some fucking quacks out there think this is ok for anyone.......maybe for an old fart like me...fine....but twenty, you should be in the upper range. Your condition is the culprit for low test levels. Hard training has been proven to induce hormone release in males and females. Good eating with loads of the good fats in your diet will also help your pituitary glad kick into action. Keep us informed of your progress, we all like a good challenge!!! Good luck!! and hit the gym asap!! It's growing time bud.

thanks everyone for the replys. the doctor i talked to was a pediatric endocrinologist, he said that i because i had gone through the tanner stages of puberty normally that i was fine and test injections could make me infertile. i am still covered under my parents health insurance and probably will be until i finish college in two years. i didnt want to start hormone replacement therapy because as i understand once you start you have to continue for life. also i've had a lot of counselling and my bodyweight is normal (i'm 170 pounds in pretty good shape - abs, etc.). i still have some issues with eating but they are pretty firmly under control. i realize that talking to a doctor would be the best thing but it is still difficult for me to do that. i am pretty ashamed of this stuff which is why i wanted to handle it on my own and get advice online where it is more or less anonymous. i suppose i will just have to suck it up. if my growth plates are already closed though there is no real urgency to kick start my system so i will probably sit on it for a while.

thanks again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner