over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Special 3+1 on the Somastim (GH)

I have nothing but good things to say about the products.

Will be placing another order soon as I'm back in the country.

Thank u for the honest feedback brother

Running GH and LR3 Hands feel swollen every morning

Wrist is still healing so im not doing much other than light weight

GH and IGF1 have a distinct synergistic effect, for instance this article sheds some light on this subject -

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443 GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation

I haven't yet tried their igf but I can say the turnaround time for Canadian orders has been cut in half since my last purchase. Great stuff!

I haven't yet tried their igf but I can say the turnaround time for Canadian orders has been cut in half since my last purchase. Great stuff!

IGF was disapointing. Huge letdown for being "pharma".
50% off shipments were "lost" to.

This is the first time I'll accuse a member here to be a scammer, and hopegully the last time

SwedishSteel is located in Sweden, We don't insure the deliveries there, despite this I reshipped for him 3 times, to my surprise when used a traceable delivery he always got it, and when non traceable he's never got it

We've never encountered a missing order to Swedish, Canada or Australia as well, you may learn this along our threads, only with this dud, and only when used non traceable mail

I should rest my case here and not even comment on th rest, very discouraging to meet such "customers" but this is part of the game

This is the first time I'll accuse a member here to be a scammer, and hopegully the last time

SwedishSteel is located in Sweden, We don't insure the deliveries there, despite this I reshipped for him 3 times, to my surprise when used a traceable delivery he always got it, and when non traceable he's never got it

We've never encountered a missing order to Swedish, Canada or Australia as well, you may learn this along our threads, only with this dud, and only when used non traceable mail

I should rest my case here and not even comment on th rest, very discouraging to meet such "customers" but this is part of the game

U kidding me?

It was you that dident want to send it so it could be traced, i even asked and you was like "it will arrive".
I never got tracking info. Ive been doing buiss with USA for 5-7 years and always got my stuff.

Now, this month 2 order from CHINA got taken. It took 4-8 weeks for custums to call me.

In your case custums dident even call (4 months gone). And if my orders was "sent", and then taken by our custums.
THEY WOULD CALL ME, cause igf is illegal. But nothing.. so that means nothing was ever shipped.

I know selective scamming. Its truly bad cause i tought you were nice guys.

Just so everyone here knows, dont expect your order to be delivered.
I dont come here to talk trash. I only come here to tell you guys what happend.

Last edited:
Along more then a dozen of years and many thousands of packs ONLY your packs were missing somehow, and only the ones which were sent by unregistered mail.

We've never suffered from a seizure to any location, we're known to deliver under any circumstances, and since we've started our journey here on professionalmuscle on 2012 no order was missing as a fact

Anyhow you're my customer, I reshipped your packs and made sure you get the full order,

Calling me selective scammer and creating this drama, while after all I reshipped and took care of sheds some light on your character, but it's not my job to judge you.

My job is to ensure any delivery, and provide the qualilty

Any order a

After being on 14IUs EOD of Somatim my IGF score came in at 672 which really blew my mind! I was previously using 10-12IUs Humatrope or Saizen and my IGF score was always in the low to mid 500's. Not only that but that actual physique changes have all been the EXACT same: fuller muscle bellies, helps keep me much leaner than I otherwise would be, extreme sleep, a lot of hair and nail growth, but not much extra fluid retention (if any.)

AAAA.png

Along more then a dozen of years and many thousands of packs ONLY your packs were missing somehow, and only the ones which were sent by unregistered mail.

We've never suffered from a seizure to any location, we're known to deliver under any circumstances, and since we've started our journey here on professionalmuscle on 2012 no order was missing as a fact

Anyhow you're my customer, I reshipped your packs and made sure you get the full order,

Calling me selective scammer and creating this drama, while after all I reshipped and took care of sheds some light on your character, but it's not my job to judge you.

My job is to ensure any delivery, and provide the qualilty

Any order a

First off, NON of my order got sent with tracking.

I made a mistake to pay you for more igf before my order even arrived,
so either your shipper got my orders wrong. OR i got scammed, simple as that.

I will use IGF on and off for the rest of my life, and honesty is everything for
me. But i cant do deals with a vendor who scams his buyers.

U said it got reshipped. Well that easy to say.. to then not ship. If you sit
here and say it got sent untracked and hint that it would be ME that scam
u. Why would you "send" the reshipped UNTRACKED..

And i even wanted to get tracking on the ones you said was going to be
"resent". But na "it will arrive" so dont sit here and accuse me to WANT to
get them shipped. I lost alot of money, i WANTED them tracked.

Lets say that your honest. Wich u aint, but lets say that for one sec.

Then were is my orders that got missing? IF they were sent then taken.
The Swedish customs would contact me 3-7 weeks after. Like they did
with my china order. But they dident take shit. And it dident arrive.
So what do that means.. IT NEVER GOT SENT.

First off, NON of my order got sent with tracking.

I made a mistake to pay you for more igf before my order even arrived,
so either your shipper got my orders wrong. OR i got scammed, simple as that.

I will use IGF on and off for the rest of my life, and honesty is everything for
me. But i cant do deals with a vendor who scams his buyers.

U said it got reshipped. Well that easy to say.. to then not ship. If you sit
here and say it got sent untracked and hint that it would be ME that scam
u. Why would you "send" the reshipped UNTRACKED..

And i even wanted to get tracking on the ones you said was going to be
"resent". But na "it will arrive" so dont sit here and accuse me to WANT to
get them shipped. I lost alot of money, i WANTED them tracked.

Lets say that your honest. Wich u aint, but lets say that for one sec.

Then were is my orders that got missing? IF they were sent then taken.
The Swedish customs would contact me 3-7 weeks after. Like they did
with my china order. But they dident take shit. And it dident arrive.
So what do that means.. IT NEVER GOT SENT.

No offense but take this to PM with Sciroxx

He's got an amazing reputation for years for a reason. No need to clutter this thread.

Swedish brother - tell me pls - are you missing one vial at the end of day ?

You got everything from me, I reshipped like you asked, so what is the issue here?

I apologize if you're not happy, I do not insure the delivery to Sweden, but I did reship to you and made sure you get everything, it's all in my mails

Now you should be cool, and apologize for calling me a scammer, I did deliver,

If you're not happy with the service I do apologize, we work hard to please any customer, and made sure you got your order

We can't make everyone happy, but ee'll always try harder,

Swedish brother - tell me pls - are you missing one vial at the end of day ?

You got everything from me, I reshipped like you asked, so what is the issue here?

I apologize if you're not happy, I do not insure the delivery to Sweden, but I did reship to you and made sure you get everything, it's all in my mails

Now you should be cool, and apologize for calling me a scammer, I did deliver,

If you're not happy with the service I do apologize, we work hard to please any customer, and made sure you got your order

We can't make everyone happy, but ee'll always try harder,

The issue is that im missing 4 vials, aka 2 shipments.

Yes i know you say that but the problem is that the shippment isent taken. The delivery wasent taken. It just never arrived to sweden at all. So it wasent sent.

I will not apologize for something im 99% sure with. Just like ankebio, the gh
seller. They selective scam to. Seller can be "legit" and still scam. I mean, it
can only be 1 of 2 things. 1 - it never got shipped. 2 - shipper got it wrong.
But you said over and over it "is" shipped. So that means im getting fucked.

If the customs sent me a letter, i would never push this. But they dident take it.

No offense but take this to PM with Sciroxx

He's got an amazing reputation for years for a reason. No need to clutter this thread.

I kind of agree, should be taken private. BUT if i was a customer i would verry
much like to know this info. So i know it can get shady. Now it seems like
most people get there stuff, but this CAN happen. Good info to read before
u lay a payment for 500 dollars …..

I will email u later karl. Got alot to deal with private so this just gave me
headacke. Just got pissed seeing this whole thread getting bumped without
people knowing whats up behind the sceens.

Swedish - at the end of day - you got the vials ? no need to apologize, I was a bit cynical, but really see no issue or reason for bitter taste,

Why would I tell you that something is shipped just to reship it a couple of weeks later ?!

I'm happy that you got afterall the order

Your negativity really speaks volumes here (no offense) - I suspect that both Ankebio which are legit FDA chinese approved known supplier and me (who've literally supplied many dozens of members here if not hundreds, and many thousands customer in general) haven't done wrong with you, simply the Swedish customs are one of the worst on earth (if not the worst).

I repeat - I reshipped to you though I don't insure the orders to your
I would thank me but no need to...... just get off this thread which deals with other then your months old order which was taken care anyhow

Last edited:
Swedish let's drop the subject... you made your point but you did get all your product.. if your not happy with the service even after getting your product then dont use scioxx again... very easy. . But let's not keep this going.. it's not solving anything period. Let's move on...

Swedish - at the end of day - you got the vials ? no need to apologize, I was a bit cynical, but really see no issue or reason for bitter taste,

Why would I tell you that something is shipped just to reship it a couple of weeks later ?!

I'm happy that you got afterall the order

Your negativity really speaks volumes here (no offense) - I suspect that both Ankebio which are legit FDA chinese approved known supplier and me (who've literally supplied many dozens of members here if not hundreds, and many thousands customer in general) haven't done wrong with you, simply the Swedish customs are one of the worst on earth (if not the worst).

I repeat - I reshipped to you though I don't insure the orders to your
I would thank me but no need to...... just get off this thread which deals with other then your months old order which was taken care anyhow

This will be my last awnser (right now), just to awnser your last post.

"im happy that you got afterall the order", what !? i said 3-4 times that
2 orders are missing.

"why would i say its reshipped to then reshipp weeks later"

To sound kind, beliving that i would accept that those 2 orders dident arrive.
So i told you that i will go public with this. Then you said u will reship again.
And THAT one came… misteriously without any problem..

So yes, one reshipp did arrive. But the 2 orders i got scammed on months
before dident. One thing is clear, its either your shipper, or its you.
Otherwise your free to admit it went wrong and ship me my 4mg IGF.

And yes im negative, after getting assfucked it leves a bitter taste. Spec after
4mg of IGF.

Then on last note, about Ankebio.
I havent done deals with them. I just said what i read online. They do deals
with hospitals, with real hgh. Then sell both real and fakes on the black
market. If you google up there is alot off guys getting both good and bunk
gh from them. So they are not to be trusted. (now i dont talk about a middle
seller, i talk about the company).

I'll tell Ya What, I have been with Scrioxx for nearly 8 yrs!!!
Always been good and there HGH and LR3 have been the best I have Tried out of countless sponsors.!!

The only HGH and LR3 I will use...Period...
Instant results on the LR3 and very little water on the HGH.

But maybe they Like Me ?

After being on 14IUs EOD of Somatim my IGF score came in at 672 which really blew my mind! I was previously using 10-12IUs Humatrope or Saizen and my IGF score was always in the low to mid 500's. Not only that but that actual physique changes have all been the EXACT same: fuller muscle bellies, helps keep me much leaner than I otherwise would be, extreme sleep, a lot of hair and nail growth, but not much extra fluid retention (if any.)

AAAA.png

Thank u again for the testing and the contribution

I know you make serum tests on a regular basis, so keep us updated with your results, will be interesting to follow

Thank u again for the testing and the contribution

I know you make serum tests on a regular basis, so keep us updated with your results, will be interesting to follow

My pleasure and I most definitely will do!

We're going to see how 7IUs ED compared to 14IUs EOD in terms of IGF levels but I'll be having a lot of tests coming out for your business because I have yet to find anyone else match your quality...you guys deserve the tremendous name you have!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131