over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid test results are in.

Some more results posted over there...Head on over and check them out!

Time for me to make another donation. This testing is SO important. Those that have not donated DO IT!!!

Thank you very much for this service, it's extremely valuable to have access to this info, it's saved me thousands!

Yep. Thanks to all of you involved that make this testing happen. I'll donate over and over as long as it keeps going.

Revealing as always! Why would anyone spend their hard earned money without looking at results at AnaSci.org?

BIG BUMP!

Revealing as always! Why would anyone spend their hard earned money without looking at results at AnaSci.org?

Brutha.. it drives me nuts to see a sponsor fail repeated tests and have members backing them and recommending their products.. are you not seeing the test results!!! for God sake join anasci and see what your taking...

Who is taking donations for testing

Either place an order with the PMstore and gain access to the VIP and Testing forums...Or message buck1973 and gain access to the testing forum.

I just donated... Small fee and you should absolutely know wtf you're buying. You wish sources wouldn't do shady shit and test their raws for what some of them charge, but this is an amazing thing to provide to us.

always best to know where the sources stand , broscience bumps arent worth a damn!

Looks like we got some Primo, Trest and SuperTren results posted over there...Head on over and check them out!

ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order or donation to buck1973 gains you access!

Looks like we got some Primo, Trest and SuperTren results posted over there...Head on over and check them out!

ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order or donation to buck1973 gains you access!

Do you want to spend your hard earned money blindly or know exactly what you're getting for it? C'mon that's an easy answer! The three products above always make people wonder if they're not only getting properly dosed product but the real product itself!!

Wonder no more. Go to the Professional Muscle store for details on making a purchase and gaining access to the testing at AnaSci.org or make a minimum donation toward the testing of $25 to buck1973 to gain access. It's money well spent!

:yeahthat:New ones posted over there last night!

Ok, back to business! Four new results are up. You'll want to see the results of what I would refer to as the basic compounds, Deca, Test E, Sustanon and TRen E. Don't set your money on fire! Get what you're paying for!!

New results posted...Head on over and check them out!

is it me, i can never see any results

Notta my man...You are a sponsor over there so should be able to see the section?! I'll check out your status over there and see if it needs adjusting.

You can also hit up buck1973 for your test results...Remember though, you cannot post those anywhere.

Notta my man...You are a sponsor over there so should be able to see the section?! I'll check out your status over there and see if it needs adjusting.

You can also hit up buck1973 for your test results...Remember though, you cannot post those anywhere.

Understood!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner