over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stuck foli

cm

IFBB PRO / Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
anyone ever have foli not come out? can't get it out. bubbly and foamy, and won't draw out. more BW in to thin it out, no dice. air pumped in, air taken out, no luck. wtf.? What is anyone else 's experience. I am ready to draw out w/ 25 g and full 3ml syr.
right now letting sit for a couple of hours and going to try later??????
lab is on hold, animals are going to be getting therapy later
-c

bump. any sponsors with some insight? Anyone

it goes without saying but just want to make sure - you don't plan on using it do u??

sounds like an issue with the stopper. Draw it all out with a large guage- 22 or 23 and put it in an empty vial with a normal good stopper. It will come out if it is liquid. But if it looks spoiled then fuck it and ask for a new vial from sponsor.

what would constitute spoiled?

ok brothers,
milky white, thick like jello, hours later swollen lymph nodes, lots of pain. not sure wtf is going on.
scary stuff
-c

able to get out first dose for the research, but wanted to preload. didn't happen as I described, but 1st was already done.
happened well b4 I posted
now, maybe paying the price.
don't want to openly bash a sponsor, don't need that, although I am taking no blame for it, I don't think it will do any good.
infection is making me nice:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interested to know where you got it from. You got pm.

Not good at all!!! I hope you get better asap, or get antibiotics asap. Folli, once diluted, should look like water, and draw out perfectly with an insulin pin. Ergopep folli dilutes instantly.

fair enough.
could not get any further then clear, completely milky white jello, literally.

antibio 5 min. ago. can't even lay down, to tender in the groin area and abdomen. even my hair hurts. I got a hair cut and the scissors felt like they were piercing me. This stuff is no joke

must be an allergy to it. got a while back when everybody had tagged stuff, in the freezer for a couple of months, so maybe if I get the moxie I will go for 344 tagless, but it seems unlikely at this moment
I think I am going to go croak for the night, tok like 10 minutes to type, jeeeeez :banghead:
-c

I had the same problem back in April. My research subject had a large swollen,bright red, very tender welt. It took 12 days for it to subside.
Since then the only Folli I will research is from Ergo.

Definitely a bunk Folli with a capital B!

Where did you get it? Did you ever contact the sponsor with your concern?

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Wow cm hope you feel better today bro
fair enough.
could not get any further then clear, completely milky white jello, literally.

antibio 5 min. ago. can't even lay down, to tender in the groin area and abdomen. even my hair hurts. I got a hair cut and the scissors felt like they were piercing me. This stuff is no joke

must be an allergy to it. got a while back when everybody had tagged stuff, in the freezer for a couple of months, so maybe if I get the moxie I will go for 344 tagless, but it seems unlikely at this moment
I think I am going to go croak for the night, tok like 10 minutes to type, jeeeeez :banghead:
-c

First I would never freeze it. Next if it looks like shit don't take it. Hindsight is 20/20 bro live and learn. Hope you are feeling better.

got flu like symptoms from the folli that i got..mixed clear..never again was feeling like crap for two weeks

May I ask exactly what you were taking please? I had very positive results with Phil's Folli. Kept 7lbs. And it has been almost 2 months.Never felt a side. In fact I felt great. Not trying to bash anyone just wondering where it was obtained.

Doesnt sounds like he got them from Ergo.

btw, i did contact the sponsor and they sent me out some ace 31 to replace. As i stated i am not going to bash any sponsor and play that game.

how do I know if it isn't me and my body reacting etc etc. i am not hear for some smear campaign. i f i did, i can guarantee no body would respond like they did.
who knows if the stuff was bunk or crashed or whatever. maybe it was maybe i am allergic, maybe the tag kicks my ass who knows.
fact is it sucked real bad for a real long time and i really got scared, but all is good and hopefully 344 one day and ace 31 will be everything it is cracked up to be
-c

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner