mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUMMER SCHOOL FIELD TRIP WITH STUDENTS/BUFFALO JUMPS.

THANKS FLEXMASTER.

i agree with phil JT, you seem like the kind of teacher who would be able to impact a student in a big way. i had a teacher growing up who i still think about to this day...im sure the same will go for your students about you!

I AM REALLY NICE TO THE STUDENTS WHO BRING ME FOOD. LOL.

AWN, LIKE YOU I PRAY ONCE IN A WHILE.

Everytime I see pics of Montana I want to move there. Even though I was raised in the city my whole life, it looks so relaxing. Hopefully one day when I have some kids, they will have a teacher like yourself. They are lucky and they won't realize it until they get older. Everyone remembers at least teacher or college prof that impacted their life. Keep up the good work man.

I HOPE SOME OF THEM WILL REMEMBER ME, MAYBE NOT AS A GREAT TEACHER, JUST A NICE GUY WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH.

I LIKE IT HERE....AND IT IS PEACEFUL.

Attachments

• UP HIGH FIELD TRIP.JPG
    UP HIGH FIELD TRIP.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 159
PHIDIAS....THE WAY YOU LOOK,

Jesus :eek: This place sounds perfect when you're dieting and want to hide from the civilization... no one close enough to piss you off with stupid comments on what you're eating or why you're doing this and that :rolleyes:

I remember when you posted those snow pics last winter and it already looked magnificient... now we get a "sunny perspective" and it's at the very least equally pleasant :)

Only drawback would be this weird animal (but huge nontheless :p ) pictured in front of the trees... curious to know the kind of species it is as i've never seen such before, even in my most documented prehistoric books :eek: :D ;)

YOU'VE GOT AN EXCELLENT PLACE TO TRAIN, YOU FREAKY BASTARD! LOL

I TOLD MEREDITH THAT YOU WIPE DOWN ALL THE TUPPERWARE AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOES THE JOB INCORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME!

I SAID, "SEE YOU THINK I AM BAD".... SHE NOW KNOWS THE TRUE FACE OF OPPRESSION = PHIDIAS!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW VANR....MAYBE THERE ARE SOME FOLKS LIKE THAT....

I think caring teachers got put on the endangered species list.

Nice pics.

BUT, I THINK THEY EVENTUALLY BECOME ADMINISTATORS! LOL...FOLKS WHO DON'T LIKE KIDS OR GIVE A DANG USUALLY DON'T LAST LONG IN THE CLASSROOM.

THAT'S BECAUSE KIDS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AND MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL IF THEY PICK UP ON THAT SHIT. LOL....

AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I HAVE SEEN. TAKE 30 KIDS WHO ARE SITTING THERE IN FRONT OF YOU....MAYBE 3 WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU ARE TEACHING AND ARE AT GRADE LEVEL READING....

THEN YOU HAVE ANOTHER 10 FENCE SITTERS WHO COULD GO EITHER WAY DEPENDING ON WHO TAKES CONTROL OF THE ROOM, YOU OR THE....

OTHER 17 WHO REALLY COULDN'T CARE WHETHER YOU ARE THERE OR NOT AND DEFINITELY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TEACH! LOL.....

THAT'S THE BATTLE EVERY DAY. YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM OR IT'S JUST THE WORST. EVERY YEAR YOU'VE GOT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HANDLE IT AND QUIT.

I THINK I GET LUCKY BECAUSE I DON'T TAKE MYSELF TOO SERIOUSLY, I AM LARGER THAN THEY ARE AND I LAUGH A LOT.

Where the hell were you when I was flunking history.
My teacher was a bitch and I hated her with a passion
and she hated me back with an F.

PS don't you dare try to correct my spelling either.

HOLY CRAP.....its a real picture of Big Foot!

QUOTE]or is it "BIG BACK?"

JT, you are on WIDE dude!! and teachers are the most underappreciated and underpaid people around!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

i agree with phil JT, you seem like the kind of teacher who would be able to impact a student in a big way. i had a teacher growing up who i still think about to this day...im sure the same will go for your students about you!

I also agree with Phil and with Flex.......I was lucky to have some really great teachers and coaches that I still think about today as well.....I would like to retire early if I can and teach history and coach baseball down in Florida.....

Hahaha

That one pic of you Jethro standing by yourself in the weeds with the little gay sack,LOL, you look like Bruce Banner on steroids before he turns into the hulk.LOL, you really look like some psycho drifter just hitchhiking across the country,haaaaa:D

LOL. I hear you, we have one of those on staff.

Where the hell were you when I was flunking history.
My teacher was a bitch and I hated her with a passion
and she hated me back with an F.

PS don't you dare try to correct my spelling either.

Unhappy in life, takes it out on everyone she knows. She once passed by me in the hallway, looked at how I was dressed and said, "Are we going on a field trip today?"

I WAS NOT going on a field trip that day. She was trying to insult me. I just smiled and asked how Carly [her daughter that ran off with some loser at age 16] was doing. I then said don't try that catty bullshit with me, DeeAnn.

Like I said, I can be a real sonofabitch! lol. She just caught me off guard that day and I wasn't too much a Christian in my response.

Well, Franco, I think you'd be an excellent teacher.

I also agree with Phil and with Flex.......I was lucky to have some really great teachers and coaches that I still think about today as well.....I would like to retire early if I can and teach history and coach baseball down in Florida.....

Nice person, athletic background, intelligent. Kids need folks like that hanging around with them rather than just women and pseudo-intellectual liberals we currently are burdened with in the educational system.

That's just my opinion of course!

That pic of BigFoot....I think that's one of my old girl friends. :eek:

BaldNazi, you are right about that gay sack!

That one pic of you Jethro standing by yourself in the weeds with the little gay sack,LOL, you look like Bruce Banner on steroids before he turns into the hulk.LOL, you really look like some psycho drifter just hitchhiking across the country,haaaaa:D

I was desperately searching for something I could hide my handgun in, so I could be armed on the trip. I found that sack in the school lost and found! Hell, it might have been some girls bag. It was black, durable and had room for my tuna packets, hand sanitizer, and weapon, so I was good to go!

I don't plan on being a victim anywhere I go.

Im disapointed

I read BUFFALO JUMPS and I was expecting to see you jumping over hurdles or something...:D

Cool pics JT....thats cool that you take a lot of pride in what you do...Watch it though with the kid you always kick out or I will summon AL, and Jesse..:D

Hahahaha, he must be one of the "Gorillas in the mist" but where is the mist?

This shot is funny, the real bigfoot will run a lot if he find you in the weeds!:D

Nice person, athletic background, intelligent. Kids need folks like that hanging around with them rather than just women and pseudo-intellectual liberals we currently are burdened with in the educational system.

That's just my opinion of course!

That pic of BigFoot....I think that's one of my old girl friends. :eek:

They really do......Some of my teachers and coaches really pushed me hard and helped me become the person I am today....I am very grateful for them and would like to pay it forward....

LOL....one of your gf's......Did you wrassle with her??:D :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members