advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERIOR PEPTIDES >> Research on GHRP-6 / GHRP-2 / Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 Complete Log

100mcg Ghrp-2 4 times today..not much diffrent to report, the hunger is still really intense. I chose G2 because I thought the hunger would be less than G6, that doesn't seem to be the case at all. I would die if I was on a restricted diet running this stuff that's for sure.

I respectfully disagree. Some guys during ore contest due to high toxicity in the body because of heavy AAS use aliong with high orals, stimulants, at times cause one to not be able to stomach it. The GHRP6 can effectively be used to get down whole foods (I.e steak, chicken) in higher quantities if hunger is an issue due to toxicity (we never said being 240 ripped to the bone was a healthy thing to do)

Utilizing GHRP in the off season to get down that extra 1 or 2oz of protein per meal can make the difference of you vs the next guy. You add up the calories and protein of 6 or 7 meals a day for 100 plus days and you can tangibly see the numbers of added calories and protein. It's a small increase yet huge advantage for most in the long run

Food for thought! Literally :)

Last edited:
15th

Really starting to look lean and fuller, hunger is still insane, sleep hasn't changed much, looking forward to IGF, and continuing GHRP/CJC w/o DAC

Really starting to look lean and fuller, hunger is still insane, sleep hasn't changed much, looking forward to IGF, and continuing GHRP/CJC w/o DAC

Starting the IGF with my approved HRT week after next.

Excuse me, HRTbstarting Monday, bu the IGF high doses only on training days starting the following week.

I'm very proud to be apart of superior and help represent the name.

Thank you all for the good info.

Whats up brother. Whats ur typical turn around time when ordering from the site? Placed an order on saturday just trying to get an idea of when I can start research to plan my weeks workout routine around it. Also I think hulk had asked u for a discount code for me so I could do a log on the igd for u guys but I couldnt wait for the code trying to research before I leave to vegas in 6 weeks. so I just placed the order myself. Thanks brother good luck with the business hope all works out and u do well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

nothing much new to report that I havent already said.. gave my rat the 3 dose of cjc dac and still taking the ghrp6 100mcg 2-3 times daily.. hadnt been on the scale since i started but im looking alot fuller.. the dac is some of the best i have seen.. bump

Whats up brother. Whats ur typical turn around time when ordering from the site? Placed an order on saturday just trying to get an idea of when I can start research to plan my weeks workout routine around it. Also I think hulk had asked u for a discount code for me so I could do a log on the igd for u guys but I couldnt wait for the code trying to research before I leave to vegas in 6 weeks. so I just placed the order myself. Thanks brother good luck with the business hope all works out and u do well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This post was meant to be in PM. Must have been an issue with my tapatalk. If mod would like to delete u may. Not tryig to openly discuss TA and now im unable to edit post. Anyways superior look forward to researching you guys. Bump.

Another day of superior peps!!

The dreams occuring are so intense that literally waking the house up talking and it laughing.

DOMS is not as intense and I'm confident it's from the peps

Superior peptides is hands down one if the best around.

I can't keep saying enough great things

17th

Everything is going great love the product does exactly what it is suppose to do.

6th day

Ghrp-2 100mcg x 4..hunger subsided a little today but hand numbness increased. Noticing my fingernails growing a little faster as well..def happy so far!

Guys,

The research chems are also confirmed great. Low does research of the Clem on the mouse showed an intense thermal effect.

What was unique about this was that the thermal effect seemed "cleaner" and progressively increased the body temp and sweat output.

Do not be shy to give it a run.

What we suggest to any if you: if your hesitant, do not order a ton of stuff. Order some items and when you see they are official, move forward with an order your comfortable with.

Again, please stay healthy and please make sure if you research or are on HRT. You listen to not just your body, but your healthcare professional.

Any questions please feel free to PM.
PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT FIVE DRUG USE ADVICE, OR SOJRCE ADVICE, I. HERE TO EXPLAIN JOS RESEARCH PEPTIDES AND OR CHEMS WORK SO PLEASE RESPECT THAT.

be healthy!

18th

Slight hand numbness, hunger isn't as intense as the first 2 weeks but still noticeable, products working as expected. :headbang:

Day 7

1mg CJC Dac and 4x 100mcg G2..noticing increased wrist tightness all day today, def looking fuller as each day goes by..hunger subsiding thank god..lol

20th

Hunger has decreased a bit, everything else G2G. If you haven't tried them yet you should great products.

IGF starts next week.... Lehhhhhgo!

just took my last dose of cjc dac... love that head rush! these guy are def good to go and i look forward to using them in the future.. the ghrp6 keeps a brother hungry! gonna be ordering some clen soon for my spring cut and will post up.. glad to see someone is already vouching for it as well

This is week 3 and a half got me and now utilizing the peps four and five times a day some days.

Crazy sleepy like exogenous gh along with serious hand swelling.

Thus shit us official.

Period.

Day 8 & 9

Well I've seemed to have caught the flu that's going around in my area..Really sucks! I still managed to dose 3x 100mcg ghrp-2 both days..not much sides to report, but I am in La la land with this flu.
I will be doing the 2nd half of my Dac hopefully in a few days when I can move again.

Well I've seemed to have caught the flu that's going around in my area..Really sucks! I still managed to dose 3x 100mcg ghrp-2 both days..not much sides to report, but I am in La la land with this flu.
I will be doing the 2nd half of my Dac hopefully in a few days when I can move again.

Using the combo 4 and 5 times a day at 125 and 150 is working perfect.

I'm dumbfounded by the ability of peptides.

23rd

Amazing product, for sure leaner and fuller looking, and recovery is great.
100/100 cjc no dac/ghrp 6 3 x per day

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311