over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

swinging aka wife swapping

Exactly! Does everyone not see that its hard to find a hot couple because usually the ones swinging are unhappy? If they are both attractive and giving each other what they need, then their is no fascination. One is bored, the other is just trying to hold on to the relationship by giving the other what they want. Granted, there are a tiny amount of exceptions.

But most of the couples i know, had issues before getting into it. You keep a relationship sacred by sharing that only with your partner. Once you have given that up, you open your marriage up to the outside world. It always causes problems down the road. And maybe not problems, as much as you have no sacred private things to fall back on when times get rough, and they will get rough.

Id like to check in with OP and see how his relationship is doing two years later. This thread started in 2013...

If you can do it, have fun. But as for me, i need something sacred between me and my wife. No man or woman will get to use her for cheap pleasure, and no woman use me. My wife deserves to know that at the end of a hard day, she is the only woman that gets that part of me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel like if a couple is swinging it is because they are unhappy with each other. The relationship is fulfilling but they choose to swing rather than to just move on with their lives, maybe they have kids and don't want to separate or something. I would not share my wife.

the Mrs and I have been swinging for about 9 years. We're closer than ever. Communicate better than any couple we know as we watch marriages disintegrate around us almost weekly...not for everyone and DEFINITELY not a good choice to try and "fix" a failing relationship but it really works (and can be REALLY hot) for some of us...and we too have experienced being unapproachable at a lot of parties. We however, WILL NOT take one for the team...

My x wife would have some of her girl friends over. They surprised me the first time. At first i felt horrible the next day, as if i still cheated or something. But it didn't take long for that to wear off.
But if you notice the 3rd letter on my post is "X". It started to change us both very slowly, but it did.
Then I just became a total flirt with everyone. I would introduce her to some of my friends that thought she was hot. She was kool with it most the time.
Until I introduced her to someone whom she felt very jealous.
For us, it just lead us down a very worldly lifestyle.
We were married for bout 12 years. Been divorced 5.
I just remarried to a great woman. I informed her of my past. She then informed me that if i every try and pull that she will call fire out of heaven to consume me.
But looking back, its not worth it.

I kept in touch with an ex gf (who lost her virginity to me) from high school who only seem to get hotter as she matured. We would flirt a lot annd then i just ask her point blank like whats up? She explained that her and her husband swing (mainly he finds dudes to bone her) and she is like whatever. She makes it seem like some control thing over her. She even told me her husband wanted me to join them one night. I was like.....nah. so we met up and hooked up for old times sake. It was fantastic, but i tell u what, the shit she tells me about her husbands desires are....a little to free for my tastes. Its a shame, she is smoking hot even after 2 kids. [emoji7]

Hey now...How did I not see this thread until now????:D

I feel like if a couple is swinging it is because they are unhappy with each other. The relationship is fulfilling but they choose to swing rather than to just move on with their lives, maybe they have kids and don't want to separate or something. I would not share my wife.

Disagree completely I know 2 couples that are completely in love and one of the couples has nothing that would "keep them together" (kids, business, or what not) and they put my relationships to shame. I do believe it's not for everybody but I guess that's how some people are wired.

Me and my exgirlfriend were swingers but we had a rule no guys,just girls.
She was bi-sexual so she didn't mind just woman.
But after a year aid multiple threesomes foursomes,I started getting board like why can't just the 2 of us just have sex.
also she like watching me with multiple woman it turned her on, but even that got old after developing real feelings for her.
Eventually I had enough. and we broke up.
I never thought I would have enough of having sex with multiple woman a night

research suggests sometimes dreaming in the day could be a positive thing

I kept in touch with an ex gf (who lost her virginity to me) from high school who only seem to get hotter as she matured. We would flirt a lot annd then i just ask her point blank like whats up? She explained that her and her husband swing (mainly he finds dudes to bone her) and she is like whatever. She makes it seem like some control thing over her. She even told me her husband wanted me to join them one night. I was like.....nah. so we met up and hooked up for old times sake. It was fantastic, but i tell u what, the shit she tells me about her husbands desires are....a little to free for my tastes. Its a shame, she is smoking hot even after 2 kids. [emoji7]

that guy must be rich though :lightbulb:
imho This is one side of grey you are seeing atm

Most swingers I have met usually have serious issues it's usually not healthy for relationships and rare if they work my suggestion is if your going to cheat do it on your own and accept the consequences if you get busted.

Sent from syringe with 1000mg of test.

well i cant even see my girlfriend talking to another guy that i dont know i cant imagine her getting fucked by another guy!!

:D not if i've drilled the same person whether girl or a boy, Hypothetically.
In reality i know i cant do that either as PompeyO said

Was a swinger for 6 years with my ex and it's not a good world if you are unstable

Ive swung a cpl times....but that was with a girl that I wasnt even dating. So it didnt bother me much. We just had fun.

When it comes to me dating a woman and being with her....I can be a very territorial person. Not to be confused with controlling. A big thing for me is satisfying my woman. Nothing is hotter or gets me going like making my girl cum. If I had to watch another man make my girl cum, there is no lossible way that it will end right. I know a few relationships that tried to go open....and Ive seen aome of the couples break up because they would catch feelings for anotger one of the participants. Ive even seen women leave their men for other women.

I have to be able to trust my woman 100% to maintain a healthy relationship. Knowing especially that my partner enjoyed it would instantly cause a trust issue with me about the idea that maybe she enjoyed it enough to get risky and try it on her own.

Im Type A personality and dont play well with other men very well. I could see it going from fun to bloody pretty quick.

There were a few girls I dated that I let my dude smash. I wasn't emotionally attached so it was no big deal. Now my wife has mentioned having a girl play with us, but as hot as that sounds, I don't know if she is secure enough for that.

Monogamy is completely based in religious oppression, it is unnatural, inhuman, and unhealthy.

People are jealous because they are programmed to be jealous.

Sex has no necessary connection to love, no more than food does.

Can you imagine getting jealous that your significant other is eating something yummy that you don't get to eat? Or eating with another person? That is how dumb jealousy over sex is.

Wait till all diseases are cured, sex will be more common than hugs.

Basically we are programmed to be so insecure, and we are so afraid our significant other will leave us if she has good sex with another person, that we demand they do not experience any other person.

It's fucking crazy.

If you are interested in learning more on why monogamy is unnatural, read: Sex at Dawn

it can be found for free in pdf format

Monogamy is completely based in religious oppression, it is unnatural, inhuman, and unhealthy.

People are jealous because they are programmed to be jealous.

Sex has no necessary connection to love, no more than food does.

Can you imagine getting jealous that your significant other is eating something yummy that you don't get to eat? Or eating with another person? That is how dumb jealousy over sex is.

Wait till all diseases are cured, sex will be more common than hugs.

Basically we are programmed to be so insecure, and we are so afraid our significant other will leave us if she has good sex with another person, that we demand they do not experience any other person.

It's fucking crazy.

If you are interested in learning more on why monogamy is unnatural, read: Sex at Dawn

it can be found for free in pdf format

The wealthy kings had 500-1000's of wifes he used to lay with every night. He made laws ( bc of power and money) that common folk are only allowed to have one partner. Any man that slept with his wifes or caught sleeping with another women were put to death. Same with women sleeping with another man

These are man made laws, just like tax laws.

If I am single and not committed I think its fine to do whatever you want.

When a person commits agree to be faithful and only see one person (if thats what a person wants) to another person, they better honor that commitment

and if you want to be friends with no commitment that's fine to. It all depends what you want

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws