over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntheselen metabolic stimulator

Does Syntheselen actually work for site injection fat loss??

We have all head how well synthetine (L-carnitine) works for fat loss just wondering if adding in Syntheselen would be a worth while addition for reducing the lower back fat

- No fat loss spot

- Yes it s more efficient when you use both

We have all head how well synthetine (L-carnitine) works for fat loss just wondering if adding in Syntheselen would be a worth while addition for reducing the lower back fat

Well, I'm just starting so maybe I shouldn't comment but I don't believe it facilitates spot reduction.

:yeahthat: hoping he was referring to just the pin size? i use 29g for my synthetine and syntheselen but use a regular 3ml barrel preloaded and just swap the tip out to the 29g.

That's a great idea. I've never seen 29g pins that fit on a larger barrel than 1ml

I've heard good things about Matt Porter's (RIP) Vasoburn.

I definitely noticed more blood flow to the areas a I applied it to but was too fat to see noticeable changes.

- No fat loss spot

- Yes it s more efficient when you use both

:yeahthat:

Just overall fatburning will be improved but nothing is localized. I don't really think there is anything on the market that will do that. There are some localized products you could put on the abs and lower back which will make you look temporarily better but they are not going to get rid of tonnes of fat. What they essentially do is make you drop the water present (same as a cling film wrap) but once you rehydrate it will come back. Now frequent use of these products combined with wearing a waist trainer could lead to some results over time.

Thank you man. I gave syntheselen a shot (no pun intended lol) this morning. 1 cc subq and felt...nothing. Nothing in regards to any sting or pip. So, I'm definitely going to use subq on alot of days. Just waiting for the synthetine to be back in stock now.

As for dosage, is 2-3cc sufficient? I know the site says 1cc per 55# of bw (which is about 3.8cc for me).

The dosage guildlines are correct but as I have stated previously syntheselen feels very strong to me so 2cc is sufficient. The higher you go the better but I would personally never go really high like I would with synthetine. So for you I would try 2 then 3ml and go from there. See how you feel at 3ml and if you want to try 4ml go for it.

The dosage guildlines are correct but as I have stated previously syntheselen feels very strong to me so 2cc is sufficient. The higher you go the better but I would personally never go really high like I would with synthetine. So for you I would try 2 then 3ml and go from there. See how you feel at 3ml and if you want to try 4ml go for it.

Thank you man.

:yeahthat:

Just overall fatburning will be improved but nothing is localized. I don't really think there is anything on the market that will do that. There are some localized products you could put on the abs and lower back which will make you look temporarily better but they are not going to get rid of tonnes of fat. What they essentially do is make you drop the water present (same as a cling film wrap) but once you rehydrate it will come back. Now frequent use of these products combined with wearing a waist trainer could lead to some results over time.

Can you explain how it helps in fat burning. I’ve read the science and don’t understand it. I get L Carnitine science but not this one and how it relates to fat burning.

For the guys that use regularly, is there a reason that injecting synthetine (or other water based compounds) might "stop up" a syringe and needle? I'm asking because I finally received mine and I pinned 2 ml in my lat today (sweat like a pig during wkt lol) and the injection took more force than I think any other injection I've ever made. It was just 2ml in 3ml syringe through a 27g needle, which I've done before with oils and went far smoother. At one point I even contemplated removing the needle and trying it elsewhere. I pinned a ml this evening through an insulin syringe (subq though) and zero issues with that. I know you need to press harder on a 3ml barrel (pretty obvious there) but I had indentations in my thumb and index finger from this one. Anyways, just wondering if this is something I should get used to or it was a one off.

For the guys that use regularly, is there a reason that injecting synthetine (or other water based compounds) might "stop up" a syringe and needle? I'm asking because I finally received mine and I pinned 2 ml in my lat today (sweat like a pig during wkt lol) and the injection took more force than I think any other injection I've ever made. It was just 2ml in 3ml syringe through a 27g needle, which I've done before with oils and went far smoother. At one point I even contemplated removing the needle and trying it elsewhere. I pinned a ml this evening through an insulin syringe (subq though) and zero issues with that. I know you need to press harder on a 3ml barrel (pretty obvious there) but I had indentations in my thumb and index finger from this one. Anyways, just wondering if this is something I should get used to or it was a one off.

Never happened to me man, I always have to make sure to slow down my injection speed because it goes in so quickly haha. Try hitting another spot like delts and see if it‘s the same there?

Have you tried again in other areas...Maybe you were holding the plunger at an off angle, trying to compensate for a slower speed from being water based?!

Have you tried again in other areas...Maybe you were holding the plunger at an off angle, trying to compensate for a slower speed from being water based?!

I have tried successfully plenty of times since. I still have no idea why that happened but thankfully it hasn’t happened since.

I guess I should ask, is it mandatory that synthelesen be taken pre-work out or can I take (for instance) one cc in the morning and another pre-work out?

I have tried successfully plenty of times since. I still have no idea why that happened but thankfully it hasn’t happened since.

I guess I should ask, is it mandatory that synthelesen be taken pre-work out or can I take (for instance) one cc in the morning and another pre-work out?

Synthelesen can be taken whenever but it'll certainly help energy during your workout more if you take both 2ml then.

The bad pin... Sounds like you just went into some scar tissue to me.

Synthelesen can be taken whenever but it'll certainly help energy during your workout more if you take both 2ml then.
Thank you man. That's a big part of what I want to get out of it. I'm not a fan of pinning right before a workout just because of timing issues. I workout at 6pm usually and I get home from work around 5:40 (usually clock out at 5 and 35-40 min drive home). So pinning would be done like 15 min pre-workout or maybe put me at the gym a bit later. But I guess I just need to ensure no messing around when I get home lol.

The bad pin... Sounds like you just went into some scar tissue to me.
That's kinda what I was starting to think. Just surprised since I haven't used lats that frequently. But I have used thicker needles there than other spots.

This would have been my answer as well...All depends on your schedule and main reasons for use. Competitors have to stay on strict schedules...Us regular guys can time things around convenience. Just make sure you're getting your full dose in per day and keep your times as consistent as possible.

This would have been my answer as well...All depends on your schedule and main reasons for use. Competitors have to stay on strict schedules...Us regular guys can time things around convenience. Just make sure you're getting your full dose in per day and keep your times as consistent as possible.

Thank you man. Yeah, I'd like to "optimize" things but realistically, taking morning or even evening is usually much easier.

Thank you man. Yeah, I'd like to "optimize" things but realistically, taking morning or even evening is usually much easier.

Yeah, just make sure you're getting your full dose in and you should see solid results...I'm happy when I'm just able to do that:eek::p

Can you explain how it helps in fat burning. I’ve read the science and don’t understand it. I get L Carnitine science but not this one and how it relates to fat burning.

It increases your metabolism, so by default you burn more calories.

How's you run going on this?!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner