advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek Photo Frenzy April – Synthelator!

Bump! I was expecting to see heaps of people's stage photos:S

No shit, with 500 views and the amount of guys that have used Synthelator you would think there would be more pics posted?!

Really surprised others are not getting in on this.

GreenFjord just pummelled his competition over the weekend. I'm sure he'll detail everything when he recovers.
His Synthelator results on Sat:

Attachments

• 12APRIL2014 - IFBB NATIONALS SEMIFINAL 17.jpg
    12APRIL2014 - IFBB NATIONALS SEMIFINAL 17.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 376
GreenFjord just pummelled his competition over the weekend. I'm sure he'll detail everything when he recovers.

He looks great!!! Congrats!

Unfortunately things didn't go as planned in my competition and I don't have any shots that show me looking crazy vascular. We tried something new (since it was just a small warm-up show before Jr USA). We pushed things too hard trying to fill me out and I was pretty watery in the morning. We cleaned things up by the time the evening rolled around but I had to go without carbs for quite some time, and had caffeine in my system from using black coffee as a diuretic.
Managed to win the Heavies and take the Overall, but it wasn't my best showing ever.

Attachments

• PowerhouseClassicOverall.jpg
    PowerhouseClassicOverall.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 360
Back

Attachments

• 10011402_10154016668925352_4673591197683609807_n.jpg
    10011402_10154016668925352_4673591197683609807_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 396
Unfortunately things didn't go as planned in my competition and I don't have any shots that show me looking crazy vascular. We tried something new (since it was just a small warm-up show before Jr USA). We pushed things too hard trying to fill me out and I was pretty watery in the morning. We cleaned things up by the time the evening rolled around but I had to go without carbs for quite some time, and had caffeine in my system from using black coffee as a diuretic.

Managed to win the Heavies and take the Overall, but it wasn't my best showing ever.

Still looking good flex. You'll get it down by the jrs!

Looking damn good!

All 3 guys look incredible so far.

This is the thing many guys don't like to admit a large reason they look the way they do is because of something from a bottle. They are solely super veiny due to genetics. They take minimum gear to look the way they do. They looked so full just cos of their detailed diet and not the adrol or slin. Their arms have improved loads due to using a different angle on certain bi-cep movements and not all the syntherol they use.

I bet we could do a syntherol contest and barely any of the 100's of competitors who use it regularly (and at big amounts) will post their pics saying what body parts they used.

So far I think GreenFjord is my fav :)

3 good choices so far!

So far I think GreenFjord is my fav :)

LOL! Thanks bro!!

Gotta say SYNTHELATOR is some pretty amazing stuff... had used it already a long long time ago (7 years) for my last contest, and since the results were tremendous back then, I decided to use it again for my comeback on stage this past weekend... needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

Thanks SYNTHETEK, there's no fake promises nor hit or miss with them... rarely seen a brand who respects so much its customers. It's pretty simple: what they claim their products do is THE TRUTH.

Aside from SYNTHELATOR before stepping on stage, I've used both SYNTHETINE and SYNTHESELEN for this prep, and I'm extremely satisfied with the results.

Would post pics, but I can't seem to be able to attach them to my posts anymore... how frustrating! Hopefully a mod can fix it!!

Green Fjord, which engine do you use? try posting from a different one, I had the same problem with explorer.

Congratulation on winning the nationals in your country :) You looked incredible. I bet you could see your leg vascularity from a mile away :eek::D

LOL! Thanks bro!!

Gotta say SYNTHELATOR is some pretty amazing stuff... had used it already a long long time ago (7 years) for my last contest, and since the results were tremendous back then, I decided to use it again for my comeback on stage this past weekend... needless to say I wasn't disappointed!

Thanks SYNTHETEK, there's no fake promises nor hit or miss with them... rarely seen a brand who respects so much its customers. It's pretty simple: what they claim their products do is THE TRUTH.

Aside from SYNTHELATOR before stepping on stage, I've used both SYNTHETINE and SYNTHESELEN for this prep, and I'm extremely satisfied with the results.

Would post pics, but I can't seem to be able to attach them to my posts anymore... how frustrating! Hopefully a mod can fix it!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131