over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T4 & HGH, mandatory or bullshit?

Halfcenturian

Newbies
Can someone please explain the hyped up need to incude T4 with GH.
It's to the point where some bros are saying T4 nearly doubles the effectiveness of HGH. Is this fact or fiction?

First off I would run T3 instead of T4 but thats just me...As far as it doubling the effectiveness of gh thats way off. It should be run with GH as GH will have a negative effect on your thyroid. .25mcg daily while running gh is ideal. It will definitely help but not double.

a little of topic but i added some t3 to my igf prior to my gh arrival and it really helped with the fatloss aspects. was only doing 25mcg of t3... Maybe others should look into that with igf.. but i use t3 at 25 with gh also..

T3 is ideal for burning fat, wont matter what you are taking with it as it will help strip fat off. I havent seen any studies where T3 is needed for IGF, however it will work in conjunction with it.

In order to really know if GH will lower your thyroid you need a bloodtest. www.directlabs.com get the thyroid panel. Its only like $50 Thats the only true way of knowing. I got tested about 3months into 4iu's and my thyroid was perfect, therefor I know I don't need it. Although, I do feel that T4 can make the GH more effective but definately not doubling the effect. Thats why im using 125mcg per day which is just a maintaince dose but im bulking so I don't want to burn fat.

fourthgen said:
In order to really know if GH will lower your thyroid you need a bloodtest. www.directlabs.com get the thyroid panel. Its only like $50 Thats the only true way of knowing. I got tested about 3months into 4iu's and my thyroid was perfect, therefor I know I don't need it. Although, I do feel that T4 can make the GH more effective but definately not doubling the effect. Thats why im using 125mcg per day which is just a maintaince dose but im bulking so I don't want to burn fat.
I believe that it takes 400mcg of T4 to replace your natural hormone production. Dont know if this is average or top dose, but read it in an article. So if thyroid production does not stop by adding synthetic versions then you could benefit. But if natural production stops if you take synthetic version of T4, then it would be kinda pointless since you'll be taking in less than what your body would produce anyway. Does anyone know if natural production of T4 stops? If synthetic version is introduced into the body?

Thanks for input on T4

I'm leary of all this hormone augmentation. I'm on HRT. The hgh is for fat loss, skin rejuvenation, all the anti-aging shti. I take test year round and would prefer to use AAS than thyroid manipulation. Am I all fukced up in my thinking?
Thyroid problems can send you to the psych ward, drooling and shitting yourself. Just ask my wife.:eek:

Last edited:
Putin said:
I believe that it takes 400mcg of T4 to replace your natural hormone production. Dont know if this is average or top dose, but read it in an article. So if thyroid production does not stop by adding synthetic versions then you could benefit. But if natural production stops if you take synthetic version of T4, then it would be kinda pointless since you'll be taking in less than what your body would produce anyway. Does anyone know if natural production of T4 stops? If synthetic version is introduced into the body?

I've always been told that normal thyroid function is the same as around 25mcg of T3, and t3 is about 1/4 as weak as t3, so 100mcg of t4 would equal normal thyroid production. Im taking 125mcg just to play it safe.

fourthgen said:
I've always been told that normal thyroid function is the same as around 25mcg of T3, and t3 is about 1/4 as weak as t3, so 100mcg of t4 would equal normal thyroid production. Im taking 125mcg just to play it safe.

There is no exact conversion rate however most people do take a stack of 100mcg T4 and 25mcg of T3.

Half centurian, most of the thyroid stories are over hyped. When you are ading exogenous GH, a small dose of T3 and possibly T4 will be very beneficial and very safe. You should supplement with 12.5-25mcg of T3. You arent manipulating your thyroid and the three compounds, T3, GH, and test will ber very synergistic. People have run low dose T3 for extended peroids of time without any adverse reactions.

Enanthanator said:
There is no exact conversion rate however most people do take a stack of 100mcg T4 and 25mcg of T3.

Half centurian, most of the thyroid stories are over hyped. When you are ading exogenous GH, a small dose of T3 and possibly T4 will be very beneficial and very safe. You should supplement with 12.5-25mcg of T3. You arent manipulating your thyroid and the three compounds, T3, GH, and test will ber very synergistic. People have run low dose T3 for extended peroids of time without any adverse reactions.

that is what i have heard yet know one is willing to give any info on how long it is safe to run t3 at 25mcg. 1 year... 2 maybe... or 6 months...

I have heard of people running 6+ months without any problems afterwards...As far as I know if you are running 25mcg and less you can run it for indefinite peroids while on GH. I wouldnt run it that long without GH and/or test.

i take 12.5 mcg of t3 almost year round, no probs here

Jarconis said:
i take 12.5 mcg of t3 almost year round, no probs here

I think thats what a prescription for T3 is. Do you have normal thyroid function?

Golgo13 said:
I think thats what a prescription for T3 is. Do you have normal thyroid function?

ah yes, but ive read that a dose of >15mcg doesnt really inhibit normal thyroid output, and it helps with protein synthesis and all that good stuff. and with my body type being a meso/endo, I need all the help I can get.

My informationsays T4 is better, because you can run it long with less sides. I have T4. so how do i use it. Got from ag-guys. comes in a bottle with a squeeze drpper. Sorry to be so particular. just want to get best bang for buck. Thanks for all you great inpiut.

Man, my memory is goin' fast...

Nevermind. I'm getting old... I re-read all your comments above. I'll run 12.5 mcg and work up to 25 and see how it goes. My Thyroid is normal, or was last check up. . My goal is to get the synergistic effect... Turbo boost the GH. I'm using T4 Thanks guys and sorry for the alzheimers attack.:D

Enanthanator said:
I have heard of people running 6+ months without any problems afterwards...As far as I know if you are running 25mcg and less you can run it for indefinite peroids while on GH. I wouldnt run it that long without GH and/or test.
Maybe there is no problem running it for extended periods because you're just replacing what the natural output would be anyways?

Still to this day I havent seen any studies even suggesting or otherwise if natural production is inhibited with supplemental T4 or T3.

And if someone already has a high metabolism, high T4 output, then maybe they wont need to add T4 along with hGH?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131