over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Prop, Tren Hex, and Adrol

Colorado1900

Registered
Looking for some feedback and opinions on my 4th cycle coming up in a couple months....
Stats:
10% bf
5'11

Goal of the cycle is to cut down to 6% bf while gaining about 5-6 pounds of muscle when its all said and done. Diet will be 5 meals a day....high protein, low carbs, low fat. Training: p90x and fasted am cardio of 30 minutes running 4 x week

cycle:
Week 1-8: Test testosterone propionate 420 (60mg ED)
Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex 560 (80mg ED)
Week 1-4: Anadrol (injectable) 350 (50mg ED)
Week 1-8: Aromison 12mg (EOD)
Week 1-8: Caber .5mg (E3D)
Week 1-8: HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 250iu (2 X week)
.....2iu/day human growth hormone - somatropin - continuously running.....

PCT: none....continuation of TRT @ 160mg Test testosterone cypionate/week
Thoughts? Feedback?

Thanks!

p90x?
on that cycle?
really?

Seems a bit over kill on amount of gear for a cut. I'd stay on trt and throw in 200-400mg hex max. Tren hex is strong shit

Why would you take a50 when your training is cardio and p90x? I don't understand people... :confused:

Maybe it is just me, but I like ester lengths to match as best as possible. It truly simplifies a lot of things that don't need complicating. Why not run tren a with the prop, or test c with the tren hex?

Also, tren and adrol are going to make your p90x a fuckin' headache. Adrol more so than the tren.

I would think tren a and test prop like above poster said.

Your pinning daily so use matching short esters

p90x?
on that cycle?
really?

Lol....Agree...when I think tren hex and anadrol I don't think p90x....lol

Maybe test prop and gh......to much cardio movements with the rest of those anabolics

Man stick to some hard intense training...basic movements 5x wk, eat big and lots of rest

p90x?
on that cycle?
really?

I know it sounds out of the ordinary but I swear to you, when I ran tren and test about a year and a half ago and did p90x, I had the best muscle gains and fat loss I have experienced in a 3 month period...this run I want to replicate it and add a little Anadrol to see what happens and if my aggression and muscle gain increases over the last time I ran test/tren with p90x.

Last edited:
Seems a bit over kill on amount of gear for a cut. I'd stay on trt and throw in 200-400mg hex max. Tren hex is strong shit

You think 160mg test is sufficient? I have read that Test should be increased some when on cycle and adding another compound. Kind of stuck on this one. As for hex, is it stronger mg for mg than tren a and e?

Why would you take a50 when your training is cardio and p90x? I don't understand people... :confused:

great question....I wonder the same....just curious to see if it helps with aggression and muscle gain compared to the last time I ran test/tren with p90x.

Maybe it is just me, but I like ester lengths to match as best as possible. It truly simplifies a lot of things that don't need complicating. Why not run tren a with the prop, or test c with the tren hex?

Also, tren and adrol are going to make your p90x a fuckin' headache. Adrol more so than the tren.

I have run test prop with tren a and my results were actually better when I ran test prop with tren e for 8 weeks....not sure why though....training was similar. My other reason for running test prop is I understand there is less water retention than test cyp, no?

Why do you think adrol will make p90x a headache? I have run tren e on and a on p90x and both worked well. I am inexperienced with adrol though.

Lol....Agree...when I think tren hex and anadrol I don't think p90x....lol

Maybe test prop and gh......to much cardio movements with the rest of those anabolics

Man stick to some hard intense training...basic movements 5x wk, eat big and lots of rest

This past spring I ran test prop, tren e and primo and my training was 5x wk with clean significant eating and lots of rest....my gains were lackluster though. Why do you think it is too much cardio with tren hex and adrol? You clearly may be correct, I am just curious why you say this. I'm no expert.

colorado, I doubt the muscle came in last cycle at all cause you did P90x. I think it was just due to Tren being Tren. Why not try an actual lifting program to get the full benefits of using all those chemicals?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131