over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The best I've looked

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
Thanks to pro muscle and all the information learned on this board, I am happy to say that I am in the best shape of my life. Sorry for the bad pic, but its all I have. A few of my current stats...

-5'9''
-185 lbs
-4.5% bf
-400lb box squat for 5
-220lb bench for 20
-6 min mile run
-4.5 sec 40 yard dash

As you can see my workouts are more athletic based than body building. Been a member here for 5 years and I look forward to many more. Thanks guys

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,085
Its great to have goals or milestones in bodybuilding. Put those on paper and slowly with hard work and consistency those things can happen.
----****So don't stop because you have reached the best you have ever looked keep on going brother!!!

looking good! very dense ! !

care to share yr workouts?

I think you should be proud. You look like a ripped MMA dude that still carries a lot of muscle. I think many women prefer this build.

Yes hard work does pay off you in great shape man great mindset good 40 for that much Muscle at your height I'd bet ur 10 yr time is really good

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

You look amazing brother. Keep it up. Very lean and muscular.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

4.5 40 is pretty legit

You look real good and have impressive stats. Not 4.5% bodyfat though unless picture really doesn't do you justice. That's totally irrelevant though as I think your bodyfat is ideal and in certainly not criticising. Keep up the hard work man. You got a ton of well shaped muscle

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is that all u do for workouts? Or what do ur workouts look like?

Nice work man pretty solid build!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I think this is the new look I'm going for. You look awesome man and nice numbers. What are your regular squat numbers and lower rep bench numbers if you don't mind me asking and you know? Also do you dead?

I think this is the new look I'm going for. You look awesome man and nice numbers. What are your regular squat numbers and lower rep bench numbers if you don't mind me asking and you know? Also do you dead?

Thank you, my squat workouts stay in the rep range of 4-6 always usually 4 or 5 sets. I have some back problems which is why i stick with the box squats. My low rep bench numbers are roughly 315 for 6 and for deadlifts I only do Romanians as they are easier on the back and also hit the hamstrings better which is ideal for power and sprinting.

As for the rest of my workouts, I incorporate sprinting or hills at least once per week, hammer strength back machines, a ton of plyo core exercises, pull-ups(not the crossfit swinging type) and I still get on the mat and train wrestlers a few times per week. Oh and also any grip exercise i can come up with as often as i can, grip strength plays a huge role in almost every other type of lift. You would be surprised how much more you can dead or bench or whatever when you are not worrying about your grip on the bar.

Thanks I have back problems also but for me squatting low bar is fine, I go really low but am only around 400 so far. Those are about the bench numbers I'm aiming for as well now that I'm benching again. Thanks.
Is that your main sport, sprinting?

Last edited:
Thanks I have back problems also but for me squatting low bar is fine, I go really low but am only around 400 so far. Those are about the bench numbers I'm aiming for as well now that I'm benching again. Thanks.
Is that your main sport, sprinting?

No my main sport was wrestling in college, but now I just stay in shape for myself. However, I have always prided myself on my speed and also think that running plays a huge role in any sport or fitness goal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws