over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Freak in Frisco. A Nice Overall Win

Nice work Alex, sorry we couldn't say hello at the show. My brother Marcos took the lt. Heavey and mike was the only guy in his path to the overall!Mike truly deserved the win!
Hope to see all you PM members at Nationals in ATL!

Your brother looked great! and was the true competition out there for sure! i talked to him and he is a real cool guy.. It was nice to meet him... but i really wish we could have talked..

I was pretty busy there at the show and for us it was a wonderful out come.. obviously for mike but Marla too..

Figure is a tough sport with pretty deep numbers and her taking 2nd and then 4th in the open class at over 45 years of age is remarkable..

I had been working with her for her whole prep and can only do the best i can .... when your rewarded in the end its a great feeling..

Tenny: Those are some good questions and im going to take my time shortly to post a detailed response.

I see some real talent in Mike and plan to be along for the ride to help him move up the ladder... Thanks for asking and the compliments man.. that means a lot!

Was great meeting you Alex. We look forward to seeing you again.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm looking at this pic and thinking "poor Alex, the thinks he has to do".:D
Alex, it could get worse. You could have two pretty gals ganging from your shoulders.

Nice work you guys!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!

Just wanted to come on here and thank everyone for all the congrats given to me and the positive feedback I received here and at the show. It was a great weekend and everything fell into place for me. I got to meet a few of the PM members and some really cool competitors I did not meet there last year. It was also really nice as my parents live out of state and they came in to see me compete and were there for my big win.

I also wanted to thank Alex once again for all his help and guidance and a big thank you to my Fiancee Stephanie for hanging in there for all the prep and cooking she does! :eek:

Now off to our Wedding Weekend in Las Vegas in 12 days!!!!:D

Feeling pretty good here...:D
**broken link removed**

Congrats to you BigMike! Alex did an excellent job in prep wise. :headbang:

wow u look amazing

cant say good work enough!

Nice work Alex, sorry we couldn't say hello at the show. My brother Marcos took the lt. Heavy and mike was the only guy in his path to the overall!Mike truly deserved the win!
Hope to see all you PM members at Nationals in ATL!

Wow GB! Marcos was some tough competition - I thought he looked Awesome! How old is he and what weight/height did he come in at?

Marla - Kudos again to you - you looked terrific and that was a huge group you placed in! i was truely amazed how many contestants there were for figure!

Wow GB! Marcos was some tough competition - I thought he looked Awesome! How old is he and what weight/height did he come

Marcos is over 40 and came in at about 194lbs. He will be doing Nationals as a lt. Heavy in 10 days. As I will also as a welterweight. I know Marcos appreciates all the PM support as do I!

Wow GB! Marcos was some tough competition - I thought he looked Awesome! How old is he and what weight/height did he come in at?

Marla - Kudos again to you - you looked terrific and that was a huge group you placed in! i was truely amazed how many contestants there were for figure!

Marcos is over 40 and came in at about 194lbs. He will be doing Nationals as a lt. Heavy in 10 days. As I will also as a welterweight. I know Marcos appreciates all the PM support as do I!

Kudos to everyone! BigMike is a lil beast! :eek: Awesome conditioning!

Mrs. Knucklehead looked great! Congrats to her!! :D

nice work Alex

what do you feel his weak points are???

are you helping him with his training???

if so.....how do you plan to approach those areas???

where do you think he needs to be, in terms of conditioning
and these weaker body parts, to do WELL at a national level????

congrats big mike
sticking with alex was a wise choice

:)

hey bro.. these are great questions and sorry this took me so long...

Mike is in the process of getting married .....so asap im going to be coordinating a plan for this next season and next show..... Im sure he wont mind me speaking about him on this..

First of all.. I cant tell you how well mike improved in one years time... Conditioning was ten times better than last year.... ( i was at the show last year)

Mike posted a pic of himself at 285lbs and although he looked pretty good for off season at 5'8" ... 285 is a little high for the type of look were are looking for..

So a goal this year would be to keep the weight down a bit closer to his contest weight...

In my opinion Mike needs to tackle some tougher local shows like the Cal or the LA then move up the ladder to the bigger shows such as the USA...

In my opinion he needs a little more lat width and thicker front delts to match his thick ass legs.... Plus his condition can be much better... trust me on this....

We did a 7 week prep for the first show and mike was 260lbs at 7.5 weeks out... and a total of 10 weeks prep for this show....

If we had started working on this at 16 weeks out, mike would have been eating more, doing less cardio and would have several more weeks to get his bodyfat lower and a slower pace....

the funny thing was at 7 weeks out mike was like..... Do you really think i can compete?

Anyways.. I hope we dont seem cocky... by no means am i saying mike is the next Mr. Olympia.. the guy is super cool and modest.. loves training hard and heavy...All he wants to do is pay his dues and work his way up the ladder , learning and improving along the way....

Thanks for your time man!

sounds like a plan

good luck to you guys

keep us all posted

:)

Does anyone know if there is a site with pictures of the entire event up anywhere?

Edit: Nevermind I found it

Great showing Mike!

Wish I could have been there to root our PM members on!

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner