over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This peptide protocol or 5iu GH?

I've been running 500mcg cjc dac eod with 100mcg ghrp-2 am and pm and I will say that it is not that far off from a moderate gh dose - with the exception of fat burning. gh blows it out of the water. but as far as making muscle gains, I'll never use gh again unless the cost and availability of legitimate pharmaceutical product change. esp at those low doses - gains are negligible. I started a thread that got a lot of good replies about gh vs peps recently.

I'm on twice a day pharma grade hgh, insulin, and ghrp2/cjc no DAC.
I feel I got just as much as peptides alone when taken 5-6 times a day(ghrp2/cjc no DAC). It's only been a week but so far I don't get the hype about hgh.

I would use both in a way that is more affordable!
I still see DATBTRUE's gh peptide followed by hgh as the best way to go.
GHRP2 gives me a great look with minimal water, and maximal glycogen in the muscles.
I think this would be a good way to go:

UPON WAKING:
200mcg huperzine A or horny goat weed for somatostatin inhibition
(30 minutes later)
100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no DAC
(10-20 minutes later)
1iu HGH

MID AFTERNOON:
***repeat above stack***

EVENING/POST WORKOUT:
Repeat stack but substitute 1-3mg melatonin for huperzine A to inhibit somatostatin

*** ipanorelin requires 500mcg which is a lot more expensive than 100mcg GHRP2. If diet is on point there is minimal water from GHRP2.

Interesting. Do you really think the 1IU HGH will make af differnce ?

Of course 3 i u will be much better for the beginning. But go ahead bro , feel free to try what will be better exactly for you and I'm sure you can make your own strategy with this , good luck homie

It's 1ius taken after GHRP/cjc twice a day which is more like 4ius HGH. I upped the dose of each HGH shot to 1.8ius and I added 7 units of insulin regular after each HGH shot to increase sensitivity of HGH receptors. I also added 300mcg BPC-157 prior to each HGH shot to enhance HGH recetor sensitivity. I'm leaning out but I'm so tired from the HGH. I'm using a little clenbuterol to keep water off, and ephedra for energy.

Ever since I added cjc with dac and mk677 I feel like crap. Not just tired but almost flu like. I think I'm taking too much stuff. I'm going to just back it down to a good old 100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac followed by 2iu humatrope in the morning and the same pwo but sub hex for ghrp2. Gonna do this on my training days M-F and just use nothing on sat/sun

Quick question,why spilt hgh dose twice per day?Wouldn't it be better to take it in the morning?

Quick question,why spilt hgh dose twice per day?Wouldn't it be better to take it in the morning?

Depends. It's a waste taking 10ius all at once IMO for example, just looking at igf conversion numbers. I think the most one should pin at once is up to 5ius. Anything more should be pinned at least twice a day.

Depends. It's a waste taking 10ius all at once IMO for example, just looking at igf conversion numbers. I think the most one should pin at once is up to 5ius. Anything more should be pinned at least twice a day.

I agree if I could afford 10iu pharm grade gh per day I'd do 3iu's IM in the morning before breakfast the 4iu's IM with slin pre workout and 3iu subQ before bed.

gh u dont have to do tons of shots during the day and sometimes

and if ucan get the real deal (pharma gh) imo its 100x times better than any peptide stack

I don't get this opinion. I'm on serostim and I look better on ghrp2/CJC/mk677.
On gh peptides I look very full. On serostim I look very flat. My guess is my body requires a lot more calories to look full on serostim. Years ago I gorged on steak and potatoes every hour of the day while on 8ius serostim and 20 units humalin R and i looked like a freak. Maybe I'll try a modified diet where 3 days a week I load on 8ius serostim and 20 units insulin split dosed, and eat 7,000 clean calories. Then the other 4 days ghrp2/CJC/mk677 and a clean 3,000 calories.
Experimentation is the most fun thing about this sport for me. I don't have the genetics to go anywhere other than perhaps in physique, so trying new things keeps me entertained.

For those on serostim, how do you function at work? It knocks me on my ass! I take loads of stimulants but still struggle. I have to take my 4ius seros and go immediately to the gym or I end up taking a nap. I will say that serostim gives me great endurance during my workouts. I can train forever.

Jj your body gets used to the gh with time. Took me about 6mo. Just like with peps the sides can be intense at first but you get used to it. I think if u stay on 4iu long term you will notice new results with time.

Why is that?body can't convert the remaining hgh to igf1?

Also JJ I am guessing you are an ecotmorph by nature. Probably impossible for you to get fat. You are probably one of the rare few who got flat on GH b/c your metabolism is so fast that it could have increased it furthur so you need the extra cals. Maybe experiment with 200-500g more carbs per day on your typical diet with the addition of the GH.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws