over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those guys on 10 iu+ HGH, I got a question

E-Volve

Registered
I'm debating on getting some and running it for 6 months.
for those that run it at 10 IU a day, are you doing 7 days a week or 5 days on/2 off?

I heard some people take 2 off. I'm not clear though if that's the right way.

Second question is do you feel its worth the month compared to running stuff like cjc/ghrp? Feel one works better than the other?

Lastly do you take all dose at once or split up?

Last edited:
it's all about how much you can afford. If you can do it at 10iu for 7 days a week then great! If not, then 5 days on and 2 days off.

The reason I would do 5 on 2 off is because I would take a big dosage of it pre-workout with insulin and I workout 5 days a week.

it is worth it. cjc and ghrp and gh have their own place. I would stack them for my animal to save on gh. For example one can do 5 days of gh and the 2 days of cjc/ghrp 6-8x a day. I would personally research cjc/ghrp 6-8x a day 365 and 10iu of gh 5 days on 2 days off.

Again it's about how much you can afford.

For Gh morning, pre-workout, and before bed. peptides every 3 hours.

I hear you on the cost factor. this isn't something I would want to keep up for years. Gets so expensive that you may as well have plastic surgery to cut costs lol.

Well I have to think about it and run some numbers.
I know that I wont start out at 10IU/day.
Will work up to it, but I know that will be my max.
I tried HGH many years ago and didn't like it. I used a low dose and I always said if I try it again it will have to be at least 6-8iu/day.

I wouldn't run gh at 10ius 7 days a week because you will become insulin resistant faster than doing a 5on/2off or EOD protocol.

I wouldn't run gh at 10ius 7 days a week because you will become insulin resistant faster than doing a 5on/2off or EOD protocol.

theres another idea "EOD" DO you feel eod or 5 on 2 off works better?

it's all about how much you can afford. If you can do it at 10iu for 7 days a week then great! If not, then 5 days on and 2 days off.

The reason I would do 5 on 2 off is because I would take a big dosage of it pre-workout with insulin and I workout 5 days a week.

it is worth it. cjc and ghrp and gh have their own place. I would stack them for my animal to save on gh. For example one can do 5 days of gh and the 2 days of cjc/ghrp 6-8x a day. I would personally research cjc/ghrp 6-8x a day 365 and 10iu of gh 5 days on 2 days off.

Again it's about how much you can afford.

For Gh morning, pre-workout, and before bed. peptides every 3 hours.

Good advice:lightbulb:

I wouldn't run gh at 10ius 7 days a week because you will become insulin resistant faster than doing a 5on/2off or EOD

I'm 6 weeks in 10 iu rips daily with a high carb diet and picked up no insulin resistance whatsoever. Test my blood glucose regularly and it hasn't budged. The tren probably helps as does eating clean complex carbs only and loads of cinnamon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

iv done gh 10ius everyday 7 days a week for 5 months and got fuckin jacked as fuck.. insulin resistance didn't budge.. it really just varies in people on how there body reacts.. one thing you need to keep in mind while doing 10ius daily is to do whatever you can to keep prolactin sides away because at that dose you will def get prolactin sides.. and you will retain a shit ton of water... but I gained a shit ton of mass on during those 5 months and I actually just stopped 2 weeks ago to give my body a break for a couple months then ill get back on.. also my hands were so firkin numb all the time every morning when I woke up I could barely even close my hand like I could barely hold the gallon of milk to chug in the middle of the night lol.. But I fuckin love it!! feel wonderful.. got to admit, I haven't used anabolic steroids in over a year and half and I went from 265 to 325 on 10ius of gh and a badass fuckin diet(bulking like a bear) in 5 months.. went from idk to 22's son.. so bottomline the way I see it .. if your gonna use gh in my opinion 10ius everyday is the shit!:love:

iv done gh 10ius everyday 7 days a week for 5 months and got fuckin jacked as fuck.. insulin resistance didn't budge.. it really just varies in people on how there body reacts.. one thing you need to keep in mind while doing 10ius daily is to do whatever you can to keep prolactin sides away because at that dose you will def get prolactin sides.. and you will retain a shit ton of water... but I gained a shit ton of mass on during those 5 months and I actually just stopped 2 weeks ago to give my body a break for a couple months then ill get back on.. also my hands were so firkin numb all the time every morning when I woke up I could barely even close my hand like I could barely hold the gallon of milk to chug in the middle of the night lol.. But I fuckin love it!! feel wonderful.. got to admit, I haven't used anabolic steroids in over a year and half and I went from 265 to 325 on 10ius of gh and a badass fuckin diet(bulking like a bear) in 5 months.. went from idk to 22's son.. so bottomline the way I see it .. if your gonna use gh in my opinion 10ius everyday is the shit!:love:

thanks for the input.
I'm not quite sure I'm going to jump into this yet.
If I do, I assume its best to buy 6 months at a time.
not sure what most do, but when I do the math for 6 months of GH of any kind its expensive as hell. Think if my wife finds out she gonna flip lol

A lot do 10ius M_W_F_and get great results better if slin is added.

You was using a generic hgh?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner