advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tournament of Champions Overall winner...

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My Good Friend won the masters, Middleweights and Overall!!!...I know it was like a month ago but I been meaning to post this, cuz I know he never would...He looks great and I think he will do some major damage at Masters Nationals...He lurks around here so let him know what you think...

Attachments

• rizz.jpg
    rizz.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 385
  • rizz2.jpg
    rizz2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 338
  • rizz3.jpg
    rizz3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
WOW.. GREAT LINES.. LOOKS AWESOME.. TELL HIM CONGRATS FOR US..

looks awsome. and had great color 2. definetly do damage in middles for sure

WOW.. GREAT LINES.. LOOKS AWESOME.. TELL HIM CONGRATS FOR US..

Thanks Lats...He dieted a whole 6 weeks for this contest,:eek: ...I hate him for that...:mad: :D

He looks great!:D

My Good Friend won the masters, Middleweights and Overall!!!...I know it was like a month ago but I been meaning to post this, cuz I know he never would...He looks great and I think he will do some major damage at Masters Nationals...He lurks around here so let him know what you think...

I saw his pics on MD and thought you knew him.

Looks awesome. Hasn't it been around 6 yrs since he last competed? I think he won the middles at the NA's that year.

damn he's a thick middleweight :eek:

I saw his pics on MD and thought you knew him.

Looks awesome. Hasn't it been around 6 yrs since he last competed? I think he won the middles at the NA's that year.

ya the NA's in 2001...Then had to have a major surgery in 03' i think, did USA's after that but not in his usually form...So this contest was kinda his comeback to the stage...

Mike was looking his usual ripped self in vegas. I'm glad he got back to the winner's circle. Great guy.

:eek: Yea he looks awesome!

Thanks for the shout out Hutch! And yes, it's true....I'm a lurker...guilty as charged. Lol!! Hey, what can I say? At least I have the good sense to lurk on this board instead of say...getbig.com, where a bunch of keyboard warriors exchange stupid insults over meaningless topics.

And since Hutch has too much class to mention it, I'll let everyone on this board know that he and Mama Hutch surprised me by driving 6 hours from Phoenix to see me compete. They set it up behind my back with my girlfriend Carrie. Must've brought me good luck, cuz that was the first time I've ever won the overall at a show. Prior to that, my best result was winning the middles at the '01 North America, but having all my closest friends see me win this show was wayyy better. After having half my stomach removed in '03, I wasn't 100% sure I could get into this shape again...lotta doubt in the back of my mind. Kinda feels like I'm back in the fraternity again....

Here's a few more pics from the show. (Hope my computer illiterate ass does this right) Thanks all for your kind words....very much appreciated. Hopefully, I can dial it in again at next summer's Master's Nationals

Attachments

• PM pic 4.jpg
    PM pic 4.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 275
I guess only one came up, so I'll try this one more time...

Attachments

• PM pic 2.jpg
    PM pic 2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 133
  • PM pic 3.jpg
    PM pic 3.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 148
  • PM pic.jpg
    PM pic.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 131
I think his abdomen looks sick (good)! very different from anything ive ever seen/

Thanks for the shout out Hutch! And yes, it's true....I'm a lurker...guilty as charged. Lol!! Hey, what can I say? At least I have the good sense to lurk on this board instead of say...getbig.com, where a bunch of keyboard warriors exchange stupid insults over meaningless topics.

And since Hutch has too much class to mention it, I'll let everyone on this board know that he and Mama Hutch surprised me by driving 6 hours from Phoenix to see me compete. They set it up behind my back with my girlfriend Carrie. Must've brought me good luck, cuz that was the first time I've ever won the overall at a show. Prior to that, my best result was winning the middles at the '01 North America, but having all my closest friends see me win this show was wayyy better. After having half my stomach removed in '03, I wasn't 100% sure I could get into this shape again...lotta doubt in the back of my mind. Kinda feels like I'm back in the fraternity again....

Here's a few more pics from the show. (Hope my computer illiterate ass does this right) Thanks all for your kind words....very much appreciated. Hopefully, I can dial it in again at next summer's Master's Nationals

Ya i didnt wanna brag on what bad ass friends we are to drive all that way for ya, or how we left at 2 a.m and I didnt get any sleep or, Ok Ok Im done...LOL...:p

We really just wanted to hang out with Carrie but seeing you win an overall was a nice lil bonus...:D

Just to fill you guys in on who this Jakkedmofo is to me, the reason i'm involved in this sport that i love so much. I had followed the sport on and off since I was young. It wasn't till I met him, trained with him, that I actually decided to compete. His year round consistant structured discipline is nothin short of motivational. Dude's a robot! Shredded and within 4-6 weeks out year round. Keep pressin J-MOFO!

Truly classic physique!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

WOW! You look great! There is some of us older guys(me being 48) that want to compete still. I would like to hear from guys like you on training and diet. You could be valuable to this board. I hope we hear more from you. Congrats on your win!

Congratulations, you looked tremendous!
Welcome to the board! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear