over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and EQ

bubbadiddit

Registered
Just wondering if tren ace @ 75mg EOD would go good with EQ @ 400-500mg/wk and Omna @ 500/wk. Would it make good gains and aid in hardness and leanness? Thinking about adding it to my dog's cycle for the last 6 weeks. He'll be on for 12. Wanting some experience here from the older gurus, you guys know who you are..... Also, he's tried some NPP and Test Prop in the past, but dumped it due to pain and swelling with both. However, I've contemplated putting him on a different brand of NPP and possibly stacking it with more Omna or maybe just some quality Test E. Any thoughts? Gotta get him ready to bay those hogs!!!!

Last edited:
Why the hell would he need to throw in more testosterone when he's using 500mg/wk of omnadren????

Why the hell would he need to throw in more testosterone when he's using 500mg/wk of omnadren????

Didn't see the om when I read it but it obviously was there.

my thoughts exactly, omnas are made up of 4 dif. tests!

you want to add a 5th? overkill if you ask me.

the cycle looks good right there.

Just wondering if tren ace @ 75mg EOD would go good with EQ @ 400-500mg/wk and Omna @ 500/wk. Would it make good gains and aid in hardness and leanness? Thinking about adding it to my dog's cycle for the last 6 weeks. He'll be on for 12. Wanting some experience here from the older gurus, you guys know who you are..... Also, he's tried some NPP and Test Prop in the past, but dumped it due to pain and swelling with both. However, I've contemplated putting him on a different brand of NPP and possibly stacking it with more Omna or maybe just some quality Test E. Any thoughts? Gotta get him ready to bay those hogs!!!!

And in his post talked about adding test e.

My bad.

Give him what you have! That'll be fine! make sure to feed him as his appetite will increase!

Yes!! SUSTorTEST E/ EQ/ TREN will make a great cycle.

Thanks....

Thanks guys, we appreciate the responses. Now, on to the tren..... I know this is really kind of a dumb question, but which tren to choose- IP, Balkan, or Stealth? Yes, Alin, I know what your opinion is, and 2 out of 3 ain't bad... ha ha! Anybody able to compare the results between any two of the listed brands? There is not a significant difference in price per 10 ml, so that's not really an issue. I know the Balkan hasn't been out that long, but someone HAS to have used it in their pets training regiment by now.... Thanks.

Bubba

Last edited:
Thanks guys, we appreciate the responses. Now, on to the tren..... I know this is really kind of a dumb question, but which tren to choose- IP, Balkan, or Stealth? Yes, Alin, I know what your opinion is, and 2 out of 3 ain't bad... ha ha! Anybody able to compare the results between any two of the listed brands? There is not a significant difference in price per 10 ml, so that's not really an issue. I know the Balkan hasn't been out that long, but someone HAS to have used it in their pets training regiment by now.... Thanks.

Bubba

dont care for anything IP, never used balkan, so my vote goes for Stealth

Depends his cycle history if 500mg of test is enough. For an experienced user he will probably need more. Myself, don't see anything unless its a gram+ a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131