over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maybe a Deca and EQ cycle. Normally do tren

MissyM

Registered
I'm thinking of doing a Deca/EQ/Test cycle to try something different. 45 male here. Was thinking of 1000 or 1200 total. Any experiences with this recently?

Was thinking long cycle, maybe 20 weeks.
400-600 deca
400 eq
200 EQ

Currently 6 ft, 220. Joints have been aching and I've heard Deca helps there. No prior EQ experience but did deca for a cycle 15 years ago and have never broke out so much in my life.
Any actual suggestion or feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking of doing a Deca/EQ/Test cycle to try something different. 45 male here. Was thinking of 1000 or 1200 total. Any experiences with this recently?

Was thinking long cycle, maybe 20 weeks.
400-600 deca
400 eq
200 EQ

Currently 6 ft, 220. Joints have been aching and I've heard Deca helps there. No prior EQ experience but did deca for a cycle 15 years ago and have never broke out so much in my life.
Any actual suggestion or feedback is greatly appreciated.
Do you mean 200mg of test? You have EQ twice. Personally I would flip the cycle and do test 400-600mg (build up if needed), EQ 400mg and Deca or NPP 200-400mg weekly.

IMO you’ll get far less sides and feel better. You should aim to keep test as your foundation.

Do you mean 200mg of test? You have EQ twice. Personally I would flip the cycle and do test 400-600mg (build up if needed), EQ 400mg and Deca or NPP 200-400mg weekly.

IMO you’ll get far less sides and feel better. You should aim to keep test as your foundation.
Yes, my mistake. 200 test. Thank you for your suggestion!

Yes, my mistake. 200 test. Thank you for your suggestion!

I like @bbxtreme suggestion. I’ll add a couple other ideas much better than your first plan. Are your dead set on 3 compounds? If you are, the third compound should bring something special to the table, as the first two will probably drive anabolism to the max rate anyways.

Example…..test/deca/mast….250/300-600/400. If you get gnarly sides from nandrolone (I get the crazy acne in my hairline by day 10 and apathy week 3). Masteron is your savior. It just fixes any nandrolone fuckery for many people. Also keeping test down will keep sides at bay. This is me assuming you had many sides with the bro recommended 1:1 test/deca. Some tolerate that ratio well, and it’s king ding dong for pure size.

Test/(EQ OR Primo)/tren….test 400-500/ 400-500/150. These two compounds usually manage E2 well and allow higher test without eating AIs like skittles. The small dose of tren will be plenty to get all the magical non-AR mediated effects. Blunting cortisol, increased intra cellular IGF, increased insulin sensitivity. I wouldn’t stay on tren for a whole growth phase but bring it in and out over say your 20 week run. You could do 6 weeks on/6 weeks off/6 weeks on.

Or as stated above, 1:1:1 test/eq/deca is a very fun cycle. I just don’t do it because I need a DHT in there to fuck with deca

I have a 100% genuine question.

@MissyM you've belonged to this board for 15 years which means you've had some degree of interest in fitness and PEDs for at least 15 years.

You say you used deca 15 years ago. Are you one of those guys who does a cycle once every 5 years? I'm trying to understand this because we regularly have guys post who've been members here longer than I've been working out that have no clue about very basic compounds, diet structure, etc. I don't get it.

I like @bbxtreme suggestion. I’ll add a couple other ideas much better than your first plan. Are your dead set on 3 compounds? If you are, the third compound should bring something special to the table, as the first two will probably drive anabolism to the max rate anyways.

Example…..test/deca/mast….250/300-600/400. If you get gnarly sides from nandrolone (I get the crazy acne in my hairline by day 10 and apathy week 3). Masteron is your savior. It just fixes any nandrolone fuckery for many people. Also keeping test down will keep sides at bay. This is me assuming you had many sides with the bro recommended 1:1 test/deca. Some tolerate that ratio well, and it’s king ding dong for pure size.

Test/(EQ OR Primo)/tren….test 400-500/ 400-500/150. These two compounds usually manage E2 well and allow higher test without eating AIs like skittles. The small dose of tren will be plenty to get all the magical non-AR mediated effects. Blunting cortisol, increased intra cellular IGF, increased insulin sensitivity. I wouldn’t stay on tren for a whole growth phase but bring it in and out over say your 20 week run. You could do 6 weeks on/6 weeks off/6 weeks on.

Or as stated above, 1:1:1 test/eq/deca is a very fun cycle. I just don’t do it because I need a DHT in there to fuck with deca
Jesus mate! Talk about over-complicating things! Everything you need to know about ‘bulking’ can be written on the back of a cigarette pack. This is the sort of stuff the SM influencers chat about in order to gain hits or to justify their extortionate online coaching fees. KEEP IT SIMPLE.
As for suggesting a ratio for ‘pure size’, well that’s just nonsense. 100 test and 100 deca is going to achieve very little whereas delving into the realms of 2g:2g using the same compounds could possibly end in rendering your dick useless and/or a 20 week PMT drama.
Doses need to be tailored to the individual. Mast does not fix ‘any’ 19nor issue in most people at all.
These cookie cutter cycles are not a wise idea to follow at all

@MissyM you've belonged to this board for 15 years which means you've had some degree of interest in fitness and PEDs for at least 15 years.

You say you used deca 15 years ago. Are you one of those guys who does a cycle once every 5 years? I'm trying to understand this because we regularly have guys post who've been members here longer than I've been working out that have no clue about very basic compounds, diet structure, etc. I don't get it.
I often wonder that myself. I figure it’s someone that’s doesn’t live the lifestyle. Instead it’s someone that wants to get in shape quickly and throws AAS in to aid the endeavor. Then they eventually fizzle out and stop working out completely till it’s time again. That’s just my assumption….

Cage

400-600 test
600 eq
200 deca
I like to use test + anabolic (EQ or primo if you like) to drive anabolism and then add a bit of nandrolone for training comfort (you can lift heavier on deca because it gives extra fluid to your joints and you have better leverage) and an additional anabolic load - simple and always works

Add insulin + GH and that's all you need for the offseason

You mention aching joints - do we know why you are having issues with your joints?

Have you had imaging done? Actual diagnosis? What joints specifically?

Usually alleviating joint pain requires some banded work, flexibility and general strengthening. Not a fan of taking compounds even in low dosages when a 5 min segment added to your workout will not only alleviate but fix the issues.

I was plagued with issues and repeat injuries - made some big changes about two years ago and have been injury free since and don’t have to run nandro anymore to alleviate pain.

You mention aching joints - do we know why you are having issues with your joints?

Have you had imaging done? Actual diagnosis? What joints specifically?

Usually alleviating joint pain requires some banded work, flexibility and general strengthening. Not a fan of taking compounds even in low dosages when a 5 min segment added to your workout will not only alleviate but fix the issues.

I was plagued with issues and repeat injuries - made some big changes about two years ago and have been injury free since and don’t have to run nandro anymore to alleviate pain.
Agreed. All these guys running nandrolone for “joint” pain are running it for the wrong reason.

I’m currently running 600mg of NPP per week, but has zero to do with pain or injuries.

Guys with this mindset are just asking for a true injury IMO. I can’t tell you how many guys I’ve seen tear their pec or rotator cuff who turn around and say “but I was on Deca.” 😂

I like to use test + anabolic (EQ or primo if you like) to drive anabolism and then add a bit of nandrolone for training comfort (you can lift heavier on deca because it gives extra fluid to your joints and you have better leverage) and an additional anabolic load - simple and always works

Making your workouts a bit more comfortable because after decades of heavy lifting your joints are (almost inevitably) a bit worn off is indeed perfectly fine, masking an actual injury to push like crazy pretending it's not there is plain stupid.

I have done cycles that are similar to the OP's with good results as far as gains. But once the cycle is done the joints are in no better shape and probably worse from the extra accrued wear and tear. I don't see any drug rebuilding any significant amount of cartilage in a few months especially when the trauma is still ongoing. But that is just my 50 year of workout experience and 24 years of drug experience talking.

I have done cycles that are similar to the OP's with good results as far as gains. But once the cycle is done the joints are in no better shape and probably worse from the extra accrued wear and tear. I don't see any drug rebuilding any significant amount of cartilage in a few months especially when the trauma is still ongoing. But that is just my 50 year of workout experience and 24 years of drug experience talking.
90% of people who think they have a problem with their joints actually don't have it, it's just a problem with tendons and muscle attachments.

After 20 years of lifting, I have no problem with worn out cartilage tissue - it is in great condition.

90% of people who think they have a problem with their joints actually don't have it, it's just a problem with tendons and muscle attachments.

After 20 years of lifting, I have no problem with worn out cartilage tissue - it is in great condition.
Yes most have worn/damaged tendons from years of pushing things.Tendons and ligaments are what hold joints together from my reading. I find there can be damage before there is discomfort. It takes years to wear cartilage down for most. But my 50 years of working out with 35+ pushing things the best i could has left me with all those things. And no drug i tried from peps, anabolics or supps did anything to improve those conditions. Time away from doing damage was about the only thing that worked. Well and surgery.

While I appreciate your question, I'm not sure what your basis for asking it is. I'm not asking a simple question, I'm very aware of what the compounds are and what they do. I'm asking for recent experience from those that have done any similar cycle, recommendations they may have, etc. It's not like I'm asking what deca is lol.

I've more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years, my blasts normally center around tren as I tolerate it very well. Tren and test, along with some orals here and there.

I have a decent grasp of diet, etc and have achieved my desired physique for my age, so again your question seems a tad silly and not really related to my initial post. 🤷‍♂️

While I appreciate your question, I'm not sure what your basis for asking it is. I'm not asking a simple question, I'm very aware of what the compounds are and what they do. I'm asking for recent experience from those that have done any similar cycle, recommendations they may have, etc. It's not like I'm asking what deca is lol.

I've more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years, my blasts normally center around tren as I tolerate it very well. Tren and test, along with some orals here and there.

I have a decent grasp of diet, etc and have achieved my desired physique for my age, so again your question seems a tad silly and not really related to my initial post. 🤷‍♂️
I was nice and said this was a 100% genuine question because it was. It's not related to your initial question because this is a discussion board and no topics stays 100% focused on the singular question the OP asked.

Your response here shows my basis for asking. If you've 'more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years' then you should be one of the most experienced PED users here, meaning you know what to expect from compounds, you know the ratios that work for you, etc. But those are the questions you're asking. That's what doesn't make sense to me.

How much min and max dose of nandrolone you would use for that purpose?

I skipped nandrolone for TREN for some years but now i am curious to try it.
For sure it will be an healthier cycle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner