over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Consitipation

ztinman

Registered
Does Tren cause constipation? I eat a bag of veggies everyday and nothing has changed except adding tren now my 'moves' are very minimal.. Anyone else experience this?

Try drinking a minimum of a gallon of water per day. Tren makes you sweat alot...you may be dehydrated which will cause constipation. Also, try eating a can of pinto beans, black beans, etc., 3x a days...even once a day should help. Each can contains 23 grams of fiber.

Thanks man, i already drink a gallon plus a day.. ive been taking extra fiber powder for a few days but yeah i do sweat like crazy and i am peeing like every 15 minutes its crazy.. i hope all my weight gain isnt just from being backed up :cheeky-sm

Try taking docusate calcium to draw water into your colon so stools are easier passed. Basically the product is called stool softener. There is some information that stool softener may help in digesting proteins as well

I second the Black beans...I eat 2 to 3 cans a day and I am not backed up at all ever. :cool:

PROBLEM SOLVED! lol, thanks to equate soluble fiber im g2g. I read that prostaglandins can cause constipation and trenbolone actually increases prostaglandins.. Anyone hear of this?

Last edited:
Bumping this old thread cause I’m going through the same thing right now and wanted to see if anyone else experienced this or has a solution?

I take in over a gallon a day, pees clear. I tried fiberlyze last night before bed and still nothing today.

Stomach is hard as a rock, tons of bloating and cramps to go along with the constipation. Nothing has changed other than adding Tren since I’m on prep. Stomach issues started the day I added 350mg/week of Tren A last Monday. It’s happened before and it seemed to just go I away I think. But there’s been other times I’ve ran Tren and been fine. Can’t figure this shit out

cant really help I actually has the opposite problem it gives me the runs. Alsl depends on diet and what you eat though

cramps are normally from dehydration. Are you taking creatine at the same time? Cause that's a no go in my book

Never has been an issue. But I eat healthy and get plenty of soluble and insoluble fiber in my diet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws