over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren sweat and clothes

btails

Registered
Does anyone have a good way to get that tren sweat smell out of clothes? It has that certain distinctness to it that is god awful.

Oxi clean/borax isn't cutting it and wondering if anyone has any solutions?

I'd like to know, as well. A couple of my favorite shirts have it. Haven't ran tren in a good while, the shirts have been through several cycles and they still stink. Thought it was just me...

It's been awhile since I had this problem but I remember increasing my carbs and dropping protein and that helped with the ammonia smell.

Once it's in there, you need to add straight vinegar in your washing machine to get it out.

Vinegar usually works for me for most smells. Either throw a cup in with your laundry, or if it's really bad let it soak in diluted vinegar for a few hours.

Vinegar usually works for me for most smells. Either throw a cup in with your laundry, or if it's really bad let it soak in diluted vinegar for a few hours.

Even Dawn and vinegar didn't work for mine.

Does anyone have a good way to get that tren sweat smell out of clothes? It has that certain distinctness to it that is god awful.

Oxi clean/borax isn't cutting it and wondering if anyone has any solutions?
I'll consider this my "heads-up" . . . bouta start my first tren cycle, and I sweat bad at the gym - LOL thanks!

read the article i posted above. its crazy how well it works. you can throw clothes straight from the washer/dryer in that mix and it will still turn the water nasty.

read the article i posted above. its crazy how well it works. you can throw clothes straight from the washer/dryer in that mix and it will still turn the water nasty.

So I just threw my clothes in with a bunch of oxi clean and boiling water. Been 3 hours so far. Was curious so I grabbed a cup of water out of it. Absolutely fucking disgusting. And these are clothes that were clean!

So I just threw my clothes in with a bunch of oxi clean and boiling water. Been 3 hours so far. Was curious so I grabbed a cup of water out of it. Absolutely fucking disgusting. And these are clothes that were clean!
yeah. with the list of products they use in the article we had fresh "clean" clothes from the dryer make the water dark and oily/slimy feeling.

Boiling water? How much of what you are seeing is the color coming out of you clothes?

Boiling water? How much of what you are seeing is the color coming out of you clothes?

Not actual boiling water. Pure hot tap water.

Either way valid point lol. Will say the water smells fucking disgusting either way

Ive seen screens of the water but I wonder how much of that is cleaning vs stripping the color/sheen away.

I could see it for towels but clothes seems extreme.

edit: unless you are one of these guys with ammonia tank tops. Then it's a possible solution.

Not actual boiling water. Pure hot tap water.

Either way valid point lol. Will say the water smells fucking disgusting either way

Ive seen screens of the water but I wonder how much of that is cleaning vs stripping the color/sheen away.

I could see it for towels but clothes seems extreme.

edit: unless you are one of these guys with ammonia tank tops. Then it's a possible solution.

100%, not something I'd do on my nicer clothes. But my under armour stuff, boxers and socks will probably be getting done as required (guessing monthly). If it wears out and dies so be it, better then putting on clean clothes and smelling like cat urine.

Would not be doing this protocol on my lulu gear!

also next time I'm going to do the exact protocol fasterthenyou provided with slightly cooler water. If it still pulls out grime then id assume its actual grime and not the clothes colors

Guess I'll have to give it a shot with the hot water, etc. It's been months since I've run tren, but the smell comes out when I wear certain shirts and I start sweating. Sour smell in the upper torso region only, it seems? My body odor is definitely much stronger on tren. Thought I was crazy as guys I'd ask would joke and say, "no, you just stink"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws