over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren base

psychor

Registered
I'm looking for feedback/experiences with injectable Tren base. Also, how does it compare to just taking Tren Ace?

I used it once at a powerlifting meet. Almost instant boost in strength and aggression, pulled my best ever deadlift.

But it seems basically useless for bodybuilding. For bodybuilding you want to get stronger as a result of tissue growth, not the other way around. Then you HAVE to use heavier weight, do more reps, etc. to get a stimulus the next time, and the time after that, and so on. The whole preworkout “boost” concept is putting the cart before the horse.

…Except for the end of contest prep, when you’re tired and starting to struggle in the gym. At that point it makes sense to use introduce different AAS to keep load and effort high. But in that case, just use the usuals- esterified tren and orals. No need to source no-ester compounds and deal with their complications.

I injected Tren Base (water) once, don't remember how much. 10 or 25 mg or so. Was a bitch to inject, it didn't stay in solution at all, had to use a 21G to jam it in my delt.

Went to the ER with like 215/160 BP after the workout. My face felt numb 😅. Workout didn't feel much different. Felt hyped up, but that was mostly mental. But what was funny was the ER trip, the guy at the reception asked me what's up, told him my face felt numb and had this headache, was told to sit down, and got carried to the ER Room by two male nurses 30 secs after lol. Got a MRT of my head.

Threw away all the tren base vials once I got home, not my compound

Used tren base in oil for several weeks daily prewo
It needs super solvent to stay stable so injection can be quite painful
Sometime burning like fire and tough cough
Injecting in ventroglute mixing with trest ace or test prop for instance and heated was bearable but i would feel pip for 10 15 mn just after injecting until the oil spreads ...
Did like 30mg a day
Very noticeable boost in agression and strength...
Fucked up my digestion toi like was consipated big time until i took some medicine for gas and transit
Will try tren suspension water based in some weeks...to avoid stimulants and orals prewo

I'll use Tren base 1 hour pre workout if I'm doing a two a day. I only use Tren Base if I'm already running an ester based Tren. Running a base only would probably fuck with your hormone levels. The PIP is a bitch. Gotta put it in a muscle that you're not going to train for 48 hours and never put it in the quads.

i used tne for years. used to be my favorite test. until i got older and smarter. lol
tren base yes used that too. basically the same as ten ace. MAYBE you feel it hit a little harder/faster but it could have been in my head. i think i went through 10g or so of it.

bold base not worth it.

Haven't ever used tren, but people use it as part of a pwo. But most of them seem similar and the same

What type of recovery was need (what reaction did you have?)
Literally the worst reaction… I’ve had Tren cough numerous times, many that were pretty severe. Roughly 20 years of using Tren. But this was on another level! Shot 25mg into my quad, immediately my chest locked up, lungs stopped functioning… If someone was around I imagine I looked like a fish out of water. I could NOT get a breath in at all… I quickly grabbed the bottle and pins I had out and chucked them deep in the garbage can. Then collapsed. Only thing that was going through my mind was that at least I won’t look like a junkie since I tossed the evidence.

Realistically it was probably 30-40 seconds before I could get partial breaths of air. Took a good 10-15 minutes to actually feel okay to stand up. After that I walked over to my stash, grabbed 5 or 6 new bottles of Tren Base and tossed em… Not purposely doing that to myself ever again!

Cage

Literally the worst reaction… I’ve had Tren cough numerous times, many that were pretty severe. Roughly 20 years of using Tren. But this was on another level! Shot 25mg into my quad, immediately my chest locked up, lungs stopped functioning… If someone was around I imagine I looked like a fish out of water. I could NOT get a breath in at all… I quickly grabbed the bottle and pins I had out and chucked them deep in the garbage can. Then collapsed. Only thing that was going through my mind was that at least I won’t look like a junkie since I tossed the evidence.

Realistically it was probably 30-40 seconds before I could get partial breaths of air. Took a good 10-15 minutes to actually feel okay to stand up. After that I walked over to my stash, grabbed 5 or 6 new bottles of Tren Base and tossed em… Not purposely doing that to myself ever again!

Cage
Holy hell. Another person a few up had a crazy ass response as well.

Cage
Wow bro that sounds horrible! Definitely not worth it Thanks for your input!!

I’ve been eyeing some of this up as I am a huge preWO drug guy. I love anything that will make a workout more intense. TNE, test suspension, Anadrol, Superdrol, Methyltren, Cheque drops etc

I’d love to hear how it stacks up to methyltren preWO. I have the best workouts of my life on that stuff

I’ve been eyeing some of this up as I am a huge preWO drug guy. I love anything that will make a workout more intense. TNE, test suspension, Anadrol, Superdrol, Methyltren, Cheque drops etc

I’d love to hear how it stacks up to methyltren preWO. I have the best workouts of my life on that stuff
I feel some type of aggression/hype come in 20-30 minutes after injection. Could be all placebo who knows. I never ever felt anything with Mtren even at 2mg (oral). Did have really good workouts on a Test base, Tren base, Mtren oil blend. The heavy guaiacol smell and taste on that stuff though… hear tren base in h20 is better than oil.

For those wanting to try, when you pin if it burns or hurts while the nettle is in there, you most likely put it through a vain, (not that it's inside a vain) that will most likely cause tren caugh, i would also highly suggest you aspirate to avoid what @cage99 said

Holy hell. Another person a few up had a crazy ass response as well.
this used to happen to me on dan kote (bangor labs) back in 2009. this is when GUAICOL first began to surface as a super solvent. He was putting way too much. It was the beginning of my journey in AAS, and 3-4 of us would puke and hyperventilate and worse within 5 min of injecting, 3 of us in same household.

Tren base plus Halo pre sex or preworkout is money. Love them both. Hate the smell and taste of the guaiacol. I don’t know the science behind it but I can literally taste that nasty stuff seconds after pinning ventroglutes or shoulders.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws