over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren test cycle

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
plannin next cycle test p tren read a few places run tren 6 weeks only??????? was plannin 12 week cycle of both compounds what u guys usually do????

Not going to kill you go ahead and run for 12 weeks. Drink plenty of water to keep from cramping from the tren and to keep your kidneys flushed. Great combo if you could find a Test Tren Mast combo great for bulking or dieting hardening you up ARL carries this combo also GAUlS I know there are some others look into it. Just make the outcome better.

Not going to kill you go ahead and run for 12 weeks. Drink plenty of water to keep from cramping from the tren and to keep your kidneys flushed. Great combo if you could find a Test Tren Mast combo great for bulking or dieting hardening you up ARL carries this combo also GAUlS I know there are some others look into it. Just make the outcome better.

I have mastron, I could add that I am thinkin 125 eod test p 75 tren eod and could toss in the mast at 100 eod the cycle i am coming off of now is tst p and mast 125 eod. I will have to do some aromasin i think from the start 12.5 a day but if i could replace that with the mast even better

Trenbolone does not have the renal toxicity that it was once rumoured to. Dark urine is likely the results of metabolites. Drinking plenty of water is good practice either way

Look for some posts by saps here on this board....he explains exactly how to run these compounds to maximize results and minimize sides

Look for some posts by saps here on this board....he explains exactly how to run these compounds to maximize results and minimize sides

maybe I not searchin correctly but i typed ib test and tren and also tren a and test p and got no post by him I will try his handle saps

i have only done 2 short cycles and one of then not to long ago (5 weeks)was Test P with Tren Acetate for 4 weeks only and i gain 13 pounds i did a pct of clomid for 2 more weeks and i only lost 2 pounds after the pct

i have been off for 5 weeks and i have manage to keep all of the 11 pounds that i gain from that cycle.....I LOVE IT

i have only done 2 short cycles and one of then not to long ago (5 weeks)was Test P with Tren Acetate for 4 weeks only and i gain 13 pounds i did a pct of clomid for 2 more weeks and i only lost 2 pounds after the pct

i have been off for 5 weeks and i have manage to keep all of the 11 pounds that i gain from that cycle.....I LOVE IT

4 weeks a planned 4 weeks and a pound a day ???

Check out the thread "low dose Tren users only". Good info in there

Check out the thread "low dose Tren users only". Good info in there

Got it read it.my deal is this would be a first time tren for me. Have done my share of cycles just never tren.You know the horror storys not sure till ya try so thats were I am at. wanna try it just not sure were 2 start. just gettin off last cycle 125 test p and mast EOD 12 weeker. planned cycle test p 125 tren a start at 75 EOD I will adjust from there if nessesary> I am just checkin to see if thats a proper startin point or if there are other things i should add so to try to avoid any negatives.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws