over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tupperware

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have always used the rubbermaid stuff, with the red top, and tight seal. I went to buy some more had no idea how expensive it is, like 15 bucks for a decent size container to take meat in for work. I have bought other stuff at TJ max and its cheap and leaks and doesn't seal tight. Most of Walmart and target stuff is cheap too except the quality stuff is expensive and glass, so way heavier to carry around than the rubbermaid. LOL>

Any reccomendations? Anything on amazon you bought? Not looking for a lunch box or cooler, I just need something like 3 inches tall by 10 inches long to put meat or meals in and not have it leak in my backpack. Crazy how only one company makes quality stuff so much Tupperware is cheap, leaks, wont seal etc for food storage.

I use something similar. I switched to glass too like 10 years ago when I realized how frequently I was heating up my food in the microwave.

We use the rubber made stuff when we keep it at home but any time we makes meals to go we use "Snapware" , wife gets it on amazon.
its not cheap but last a long time if you don't cook it in the microwave and dishwasher .

I use glass containers from 1790 for storing food and Oxo for eating meals. With as much food as I eat I prefer not to take chances with plastic. We're exposed to enough forever chemicals even when we actively avoid them.

What is the issue with plastic? Never heard before that it could be bad.

What is the issue with plastic? Never heard before that it could be bad.
The chemical that make up the plastic can leach out, especially when heated . I never heat things in a plastic container. The microwave safe that is stamped on them just lets you know they wont melt of catch fire.

why is plastic bad? are all protein powders the same?

are these real questions 😑

Google says everything is bad and I should be dead from drinking tap water Everyone knows you can pull up an article saying x,y, and z will give you cancer one day. Would rather hear from people who feel "plastic gives you cancer" is legitimate.

Mason jars work for me .
I do like Stan Efferding and stuff a bunch of meat and rice into a thermos. Stays warm for 8 or so hours and no reheating so the rice doesn’t build up and resistant starch which makes it easier on my stomach

I just use rubbermade or tupperware plastic redtop ones I get at dollar tree(I know it's"unhealthy")

We all die sometime anyway, I doubt that'll do it

I just use rubbermade or tupperware plastic redtop ones I get at dollar tree(I know it's"unhealthy")

We all die sometime anyway, I doubt that'll do it
My philosophy exactly lol. Just surprised that there is nothing close to rubber made , its either pay up for them, or some cheap plastic.

If you search around walmart , you can find glass alternatives pretty cheap
I saw the pyrex glass ones in Walmart in target, but im looking for something to put in a backpack with my computer and take to work (lunch). Seems like all the plastic ones in Walmart were junk.

I saw the pyrex glass ones in Walmart in target, but im looking for something to put in a backpack with my computer and take to work (lunch). Seems like all the plastic ones in Walmart were junk.

If you search online for glass tupperware , I think you can find some cheap sets with different size options

Y'all are going luxury. I have a soft 6pk cooler that goes where I do and I just throw everything in there with saran wrap and rubber bands and shit. Mostly plastic sandwich containers where the lids have been lost for years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131