over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vasectomy??

hahaha you guys are hilarious.. I'm glad i created this thread, you have all been a huge assurance. I've also been discussing it with a couple of coworkers, while they don't agree with me, they're points for not agreeing only make me want to go ahead and do this, makes me realize how much I don't want kids. I guess the next question is if I should go to a sperm bank and have them save some of my sperm, i definitely don't want to reverse the vasectomy, but if future self happens to decide for children then that should be available.

hahaha you guys are hilarious.. I'm glad i created this thread, you have all been a huge assurance. I've also been discussing it with a couple of coworkers, while they don't agree with me, they're points for not agreeing only make me want to go ahead and do this, makes me realize how much I don't want kids. I guess the next question is if I should go to a sperm bank and have them save some of my sperm, i definitely don't want to reverse the vasectomy, but if future self happens to decide for children then that should be available.

I'd say, unless you are possessed of markedly superior genetics and talents to the point that you could actually sell your seed on the open market,, it may not be worth the trouble. We are in no danger of running out of humans.

Remember, men are no longer free souls under God, but property of the state. You will not have full sway over how the child is raised or influenced. And you will be held liable and likely billed when the childs DNA is traced back to you.

I was 31 when I got snipped. At the time happily married with one kid. Both wife and I decide one was enough. It allowed me to concentrate on my career. Got divorced 5 years ago. I seem to date girls either 24 or 35. Don't know why those two numbers but just the way it works out. The 24 year olds may or may not have kids already. If they do, they don't seem to mind that I'm fixed, as it allows them to be off the pill and no condom needed. If they don't have kids, it MAY be a problem, but girls at this age usually are more into partying than wanting kids. So, they don't normally bat an eye when I tell them I'm fixed.

Girls that are 35 usually are done having kids. So they usually have no problem what so ever with me being fixed.

The surgery itself is a piece of cake. I had a mild sensation of a string being pulled in my balls. The recoup is fairly easy, frozen peas are your best friend as they mold against your family jewels. Don't regret it one bit.

One final bit, more than a few times I've had one night stands with very young (but of legal age) girls. It's a relief to know that I don't have to be looking over my back the rest of my life wondering if I'll get a knock on the door letting me know I'm a daddy.

I remember reading somewhere that a vascectomy increases your odds of prostate cancer. Might look into it. I can't remember where I saw it.

I remember reading somewhere that a vascectomy increases your odds of prostate cancer. Might look into it. I can't remember where I saw it.
Ive had one and its BS. I asked my urologist any laughed and asked me if I heard that on Google

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ive had one and its BS. I asked my urologist any laughed and asked me if I heard that on Google

I've wonderes this too. I had to family members die of it and they both had one...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've wonderes this too. I had to family members die of it and they both had one...

I can honestly say I've never heard that before but I don't see how it's not even closely related. Is definitely something to look into because not all doctors know everything

I can honestly say I've never heard that before but I don't see how it's not even closely related. Is definitely something to look into because not all doctors know everything

I believe I read research that says it's been proven not to be related. But still. Makes me wonder...

I'm 34 my self and kids just don't do it for me I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Plus I'm just way to into my hobbies and things I like . I want to get it done don't want to get robbed by some gold diggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 34 my self and kids just don't do it for me I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Plus I'm just way to into my hobbies and things I like . I want to get it done don't want to get robbed by some gold diggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It cost me $500

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws