over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

watch this....

E

edge250

more steroid propaganda. at 1st i laughed then i just wanted to puke with all the ignorance. guess its this girls way to get 5 minutes of fame. 5 weeks on winstrol and she was experiencing the mythical "roid rage" and by week 8 at she was suicidal. :rolleyes:

seriously will this shit ever stop, isnt there something new to talk about.....

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4315779

Hmm a teenage girl taking a strong androgen... Who would have foreseen that not turning out well? I say let Darwinism do its work. Sure kids can look at a magazine and see a picture of someone and go hey I wanna look like that but they can also go on the internet and within minutes find out that its a dumb idea for a female to take male hormones, especially a dht with strong androgenic effects like winny.

Also, I bet she took the same dose the football players take as she obviously didn't try to research.

Last edited:
I want what she was having.........."I felt the jolt about thirty minutes ater injection"?????????Wtf was she using, it wasn't winnie! But edge you are correct, I was chuckling but that turned to anger at the bullshit coming from that report. It is crap like that, as misleading as it is that really puts society as whole in a state of shock and disbelief. it is a shame that someone can't tell the truth, but even if they did no one would believe them. Look there is no denying there are side effects to use, and the health issues are a real concern, but why can't they keep it in perspective????

Just another case of irresponsible use of aas is how it should have been portrayed.

Steroids are killing millions of kids daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunch of crap

....so would it have been ok if Roger Clemens wife had $20k in plastic surgery so she could look good for the photo shoot? How about using botox, which apparently had killed more people than steroids has/will ever!

First of all, it should be mandatory for all student athletes to take an anti doping seminar every year. They all need to be informed of the reprecussions of using these drugs. Something we should all agree on is that no kids and IMO no one under 21 should use these drugs. Your body is still growing up until 21, once you begin your first cycle, your bones fuse. You will not grow any more; not all but some do continue growing to 21. Extra stress on legiments and weakening of bones.... These young athletes/kids are indeed hurting themselves.

Anti steroid propagand like this is ubsurd! Take one uninformed person who used a drug they had no business using and smear it so everyone can balk and galk.

If HGH was more available/legal Im sure it would be more popular than liposuction and more safe. HGH has a stigma now, and it really is unwarranted. This stuff can be a miracle. The healing capabilities should be propelling it as a miracle drug as opposed to a piriah.

The bottom line is education. Knowledge is power. We need to be informed and we need to teach.

I want what she was having.........."I felt the jolt about thirty minutes ater injection"?????????Wtf was she using, it wasn't winnie!
Hahaha, why do teenage girls typically use drugs? alcohol, rec drugs, anything... it's so they can talk about (and exaggerate) their experience. This is just another case of that... attention whoring tactics more than anything else.

We're all against steroid abuse... the problem is that the government doesn't differentiate responsible use from abuse. Medical realities don't matter... they decided to ban the stuff, so now they're looking for any excuse to back up that decision, and to nobody's surprise the media is going along with it.

Oh and I like how they try to relate Roger Clemens wife taking HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE to a teenage girl taking A DHT DERIVED STEROID... WTF! :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws