over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well this sucks

kevinsr

Newbies
I'm building a garage for myself and today my ladder gave up on me. I fell about 8 feet to the ground and the ladder beat me there. I landed about right in the middle of my back just to the left of the spi e right on the ladder. Not sure if I broke any ribs or not but hurts like hell. No lifting for awhile :mad:

Sorry to hear that, I've done the same thing myself. I'm sure with icing and a few days of rest you'll be good to go as long as you didn't actually break something.

OUCH! That really sucks and I am sorry to hear that bud. Keep us updated on things bud. Hope you recover ASAP.

I slept on a heating pad last night feels a bit better I'm goin in for xrays this morning see if its the ribs or the muscle that's damaged. Hopefully nothing to major I just got my next cycle pit together think I might hold off a bit now

Good idea to hold off until you find out what is going on with you. Hope you are feeling better.

Couple cracked ribs no internal damage just a lot of swelling and bruising. Should be 100% in a month I guess.

Couple cracked ribs no internal damage just a lot of swelling and bruising. Should be 100% in a month I guess.

I know it's hard to see positive right now...but it really could have been worse. Get healthy and use the down time to research some new lifting and diet plans. Read up about some stuff you've never ran but might like to...thats what I did with my hernia

Things are looking up feeling a lot better today hopefully be back to light weight work outs here soon think I'll keep working on my diet, down to about 12% bf dieting for four months. Just come across some dnp. Been studying up on it for months. Seen a lot about doing it at the end of cycles during cycles and while off. Think I'll try 200mg keep it low and maybe some GH to help recover from the fall. Thanks for the support everyone!

Things are looking up feeling a lot better today hopefully be back to light weight work outs here soon think I'll keep working on my diet, down to about 12% bf dieting for four months. Just come across some dnp. Been studying up on it for months. Seen a lot about doing it at the end of cycles during cycles and while off. Think I'll try 200mg keep it low and maybe some GH to help recover from the fall. Thanks for the support everyone!

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

hate sound like an old geezer

I'm building a garage for myself and today my ladder gave up on me. I fell about 8 feet to the ground and the ladder beat me there. I landed about right in the middle of my back just to the left of the spi e right on the ladder. Not sure if I broke any ribs or not but hurts like hell. No lifting for awhile :mad:
My friend was 6o and in great shape still rebuilding transmissions and hunting. just a good energetic guy. He fell and died from same height cleaning his gutters. just be careful.

My friend was 6o and in great shape still rebuilding transmissions and hunting. just a good energetic guy. He fell and died from same height cleaning his gutters. just be careful.
I thought about that afterwards if I would have been a foot or so closer I would have landed on my neck probably be in a wheel chair or dead

Hope everthing is working out for yea ., good luck and get well soon and back to gym

I'm Doin good fellas thanks for the support too. Hopefully be back to rockin and Rollin here soon

Im sorry to hear you hurt your back. That does suck but it could have been so much worse. Glad its not too serious, althought cracked ribs is serious enough.
Rest and eat well. The first week of training when you get back will be hell but as long as you allow yourself time to heal, you will be fine.

:cool:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner