over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What were your results of first GH run?

My first run was on TP's grey tops, at 2 ius a day. I def noticed fat loss, as well and more muscle fullness. Also improved sleep. NOTE: i was doing the GH in morning fasted, followed by a 20 minute walk

you'd have to be smoking from the time you wake up until sleep, while in the house , just about all the time youre awake

not necessarily, a couple 7g cones and u can burn thru an oz in a day easy lol (been there, done that lol). but yes its a huge waste and entirely unnecessary, especially when ur smoking the super fire we have here in the PNW lol.

you'd have to be smoking from the time you wake up until sleep, while in the house , just about all the time youre awake

because im on quite a budget. I might do something like 2 ui's on non training and 3 on training. That said I reasoned that 3-4ius on training says only would work with good results.

Mmm you’re not a smoker huh? Lol as Bussbomb above me said, you can roll a couple grams in a joint/blunt and hit 3-7g (7g is on the bigger side, kinda like a cigar) in a smoke session no problem.. Packing a 1-2g bowl on the bong is pretty easy too, couple bowl snaps of that and you’re a 1/4 way through lol... But yes, as he also said, a huge waste of really good bud which is why I had to take time off and also get more productive, took about 9-10 months off completely to be exact and just recently tried smoking some ridiculously potent buds like i was used to and I only took 2 hits from the joint and freaked out and felt like I was in another dimension lol.. Now I’m scared and have to work my way up slowly but haven’t smoked again lol

As for the GH, I think you’re better off at least doing a really low dose on the off days or lower the dose in general and do it every day.. Or save up a little longer and buy enough for a few months straight, I mean, you can get 180iu for like $120-$140 lol 3-4 kits and that’s at least 4-6 months at 4iu ED..

bump for more experiences plz

Noticed increased glycogen retention, roundness/fullness at lower caloric intakes. Releases fat, so if you're exerting a lot of energy post shot it has def helped me lean out that way.

Only run about 4-5iu/d

Dose? Protocol? Duration? In conjunction with? Results? Sides? Thank you to all.

2 to 5 ius of generics ED for around 6 months. At 2ed initially felt a good pump, better overall well being, slight increase in hunger and better sleep. Switched brands and b7mped to 5ius ED which caused water retention and eventually severe joint/ muscle pain that was very painful, dropped to 2.5 ius ed and felt a little better physically, still holding water but when I eat dirty, consume alcohol or eat too many carbs in consecutive days I blow up with water and it takes about a week for it to subside

Last edited:
fat loss and fuller muscles even during a shit diet. it gave me lots of lethargy though even at low doses

Dose: 4-6iu ED, split into 2-3iu right when I woke up and 2-3iu about 1 hour preworkout..

Duration: about a year and a half with some weeks/months off thrown in there sporadically..

In conjunction with Test anywhere from 150mg-300mg, only ventured to 600mg Test for a few weeks in that time frame...

Results: WITHIN WEEKS (doesn’t take longer than that to see results, anyone who says otherwise has shitty GH or shitty response to GH and I’m no genetic specimen AT ALL.)

Anyway, within weeks, super lean, like from 12% ish bodyfat to easily 7-8% bodyfat, had veins all over abs without even trying, no change in diet or exercise and actually ate more freely, pumped/pop look to muscles ALL DAY, veins everywhere..

Side effects: Maybe a little carpel tunnel at first, no water retention though.. A LOT of people have noticed a rise in Resting Heart Rate, I myself had a slightly elevated RHR BUT I can’t say 100% it was due to GH because I was doing some dumb shit like literally smoking pot ALL day, like literally up to 1oz in a day and that definitely raises heart rate as well as not gettin accurate/healthy sleep which can also contribute to that as well.. I’m sure it had some effect though but some people say it subsided and HR goes down to normal after a few days/weeks and others it’s constant.. Don’t know what I would’ve fallen under as I wasn’t super on top of it at the time..
When I think of what I wish GH would do for me this is what I see. A slightly leaner body with a little more muscle separation and muscles that seemed to be pumped all the way until time to do them again. I haven’t given it a go yet but when I do I’d love to get those kind of results. Maybe that’s too much to ask of it lol

Hello everyone. What's your consensus on this: Would it be a good idea to run GH during a PCT? I'm off test to to restore my health markers and I've never ran GH before. I was 'told' that since I am removing a stimulus I need to replace it with something else like GH. Any thoughts?

FYI I cruised at 150mg of E for 8 weeks after blast (600m E, 400m Mast). Will introduce HCG when test levels to drop to 0. I'm new to the form so please don't smash me.

Hello everyone. What's your consensus on this: Would it be a good idea to run GH during a PCT? I'm off test to to restore my health markers and I've never ran GH before. I was 'told' that since I am removing a stimulus I need to replace it with something else like GH. Any thoughts?

FYI I cruised at 150mg of E for 8 weeks after blast (600m E, 400m Mast). Will introduce HCG when test levels to drop to 0. I'm new to the form so please don't smash me.
You took 600 million Estrogen?

2 things. 1) HCG is not suitable for PCT, it will not help your HPTA recover. It will simply prolong the time before your own production kicks back in. Instead, consider clomid, you'll find the usual protocols on the web. 2) It's OK to have less of a 'stimulus' when you're off cycle. You will lose some size and strength but that is normal. I'd much rather use GH on cycle since there are some synergies between AAS and GH.

2 things. 1) HCG is not suitable for PCT, it will not help your HPTA recover. It will simply prolong the time before your own production kicks back in. Instead, consider clomid, you'll find the usual protocols on the web. 2) It's OK to have less of a 'stimulus' when you're off cycle. You will lose some size and strength but that is normal. I'd much rather use GH on cycle since there are some synergies between AAS and GH.
Oh, I see. Thanks for the assurance on not needing another stimulus. Yes, I do plan to implement the use of Clomid once I have completed HCG use. I am searching this forum to properly educate myself on PCT regimen. I don’t like using google. However if you do have a source or page it would be appreciated.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear