mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which blood test you want to see??Triptorline?HGH?GHRP?IPAM?

Yes I have just seen alphas test can you do the ghrp and gh as well this would be good to know

But how did you get from 2- 24 on your serum from ipam - ghrp 2

when alpha used 250mcg and only got 13?

When Alpha tested GHRP-2 at 250 mcg he got 13,But when he tested 100mcg GHRP-2 he got 19 !!

He proved that 100mcg is the sweet spot, and no need for a higher dose using GHRP2.

I tested GHRP2 at 100mcg and got 24.9,the diffrence maybe cause I'm younger than alpha so my may posses higher stores ( I'm 22 years old).

When Alpha tested GHRP-2 at 250 mcg he got 13,But when he tested 100mcg GHRP-2 he got 19 !!

He proved that 100mcg is the sweet spot, and no need for a higher dose using GHRP2.

I tested GHRP2 at 100mcg and got 24.9,the diffrence maybe cause I'm younger than alpha so my may posses higher stores ( I'm 22 years old).

Also, GRF/GHRP-2 peaks very quickly so difference in even minutes can change numbers up or down by a couple of points. When normal serum GH is less than 2, there is really no difference between 19 and 24. They are both very high.

How about 100 Ipamorelin and 100 ghrp 2 with mod grf test 40 min later ?

Some how did the triptrolen test out? I would like to know if that stuff really works.

just recieved the results of my 2nd day into pct of tiptorlin solo.looks like Im still shutdown but thats still only 1 day.lh and fsh werent high. will be posting results later.

Last edited:
Weirdo thought that was supposed to shoot up right away

I'm using decapeptyl the pharmaceutical grade of treptorlin.so there is no way it might be bunk.

the Lab website is down,can't get a snap of the results,but it was as following

LH 4.8
FSH 1.4
Test. total 1.0
E2 16.0

Treptorlin is a GnRH it quickly boosts LH and FSH but just like peptides,it produces a quick strong peak that levels off quickly.

that's why the larger dosed trip like 3.5mg is a DEPOT version,It's released from the site so slowly and can over stimulate the pituitary till the level of desensitization.

I tested 24 hours after the shot,that's more than enough for my LH and FSH to drop back to normal or even below baseline.

Small dose of triptrolin has a very strong ability to JUMP START your HPTA,after that you're on your own.Your test take time to respond,24 hours is just to small.even when I took 5000IU single shoot my balls took 3 days to hang down.

Today is day 3 and my balls already starting to get bigger and hang low,testing again on Wednesday.

Test results 1 day post Triptorlin 0.1mg shot. 190min post IM injection of 4IU of somatropin by SEDICO Egypt.
**broken link removed**

Please, someone explain me why after grf+ghrp2 gh levels skyrockets so high (24 ng/ml :eek:) compared to ipam+grf (2ng/ml) and even rhgh (9ng/ml)???

Dark, have you used peptides from this board sponsor (ghrp2)?

Last edited:
Please, someone explain me why after grf+ghrp2 gh levels skyrockets so high (24 ng/ml :eek:) compared to ipam+grf (2ng/ml) and even rhgh (9ng/ml)???

Dark, have you used peptides from this board sponsor (ghrp2)?

GHRPs/Mod Grf cause a huge peak in serum GH that levels of quickly.Exogenous GH is released slowly from the site of injection ,whether IM or Sq.So you need like 10iu rHGH to reach 24-25ng/ml but that high level is sustained for 4-8h ,unlike GHRP/GHRH the peak will HUGE but quickly levels off in 60-120 mins.That's why people here are dosing peps at 6x/day that way you can have a peak(like 10ius of hgh) for 90mins 6x/day.

My peps aren't from board sponsor,but alpha tested the sponsors and their level were very high too.

We don't know when should ipam peak exactly,since we lack the adequate information about the peptide,we are just trying to find the right time to do the test.It's very tricky to catch the peak at it's highest.

Last edited:
Thanks Dark! Very nice info between you and alpha. This is making me reconsider my job offer in Egypt :) I didnt know gh was non prescription there!

Peptides have been amazing for my test subject without gh though, so either way Im pretty happy to see the evidence back up the results we all see from peps.

I personaly got good results with ipam, I dunno why the gh serum looks so shitty

i want to see how gh can be dosed without blunting the release of peps. ive got rips and mod grf and ghrp2....i just started the 4 to 5 times a day but i stopped rips while doing this bc i dont wanna waste money. ive been doing 4ius of rips 5 days a week. im doing peps everyday now without the rips. any ideas on how to include rips into the mix. i know some ppl are saying 15 mins after but alpha said this will blunt my next peps doseage up to 8 hours later. which sucks bc then i cant multi dose it.

The theory is to pulse it, take ghrp/mod then ten min later take rips. Trick the body that its all a natural pulse.

Ak

The theory is to pulse it, take ghrp/mod then ten min later take rips. Trick the body that its all a natural pulse.

Ak

This works as long as you are using peptides once or twice a day. Since synthetic GH stays in the system in significant amount for about 8 hours, you cant pulse the peptide 3 hours later because presence of GH is inhibitory. So if you use if am and before be time it will work but that is only using peps 2x daily.

Or theoretically 4 to 5 time just peptides and followed the last time pre-sleep with Gh.

Just thinking out loud here.

Ak

so what about doing the peps all day until night and then add the gh with the night doseage so u get 5 or 6 times of peps and one high dose of like 4ius of gh before bed. would this work? i guess what im trying to figure out is what is the best or most effective protocol.....all day peps alone? peps twice a day w.gh?
or just gh alone 4-6ius?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity