over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which Synthetek product to use...

mantus

Registered
OK i am looking for energy and overall feeling of well being but i'd also like something for PCT. I am thinking i should go with SYNTHESELEN because it will give me some energy and good for PCT use,to help counteract high cort but i do like the SYNTHELAMIN .. O OK i see the SYNTHESELEN has B-12 in it. How much does it actually have,does anyone know? Here is the problem. I would get both,but i only have money for one right now,so which will give me the most bang for my buck? thanks

mantus said:
OK i am looking for energy and overall feeling of well being but i'd also like something for PCT. I am thinking i should go with SYNTHESELEN because it will give me some energy and good for PCT use,to help counteract high cort but i do like the SYNTHELAMIN .. O OK i see the SYNTHESELEN has B-12 in it. How much does it actually have,does anyone know? Here is the problem. I would get both,but i only have money for one right now,so which will give me the most bang for my buck? thanks

Syntheselen has 500mcg/ml of B-12. People seem to be divided over Syntheselen and Synthelamin as far as the overall well being feeling.
Synthelamin you can inject SQ too without any problems, while Syntheselen needs IM, as SQ can get irritated. Also, Syntheselen needs to be inj ED while Synthelamin, after the first week of loading, you only have to inj twice weekly. But they do different things, so your call.

Don't rule out the Synthetine. That stuff made me feel great. As a matter of fact I think I should get some more.

PB

Big A said:
Syntheselen has 500mcg/ml of B-12. People seem to be divided over Syntheselen and Synthelamin as far as the overall well being feeling.
Synthelamin you can inject SQ too without any problems, while Syntheselen needs IM, as SQ can get irritated. Also, Syntheselen needs to be inj ED while Synthelamin, after the first week of loading, you only have to inj twice weekly. But they do different things, so your call.
I didn't realize one needed IM injects .. well i want it more for after cycle,so i guess i'll go with the Syntheselen. thanks alot .. one more thing,if the Syntheselen is injected SubQ,will it affect results? I remember Kyno irritated me when using SubQ but i just delt with it,and it wasn't real bad.

mantus said:
I didn't realize one needed IM injects .. well i want it more for after cycle,so i guess i'll go with the Syntheselen. thanks alot .. one more thing,if the Syntheselen is injected SubQ,will it affect results? I remember Kyno irritated me when using SubQ but i just delt with it,and it wasn't real bad.

No, it won't affect results, but like you said, it irritates the injection site.

Paul Bunyan said:
Don't rule out the Synthetine. That stuff made me feel great. As a matter of fact I think I should get some more.

PB

That's good stuff for PCT too. Not just that it's awesome for fat loss, but it greatly helps with muscle function too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws