advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which testosterone gives you the worst acne?

Which testosterone give you the worst acne?

• Test Enan

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Test Cyp

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Test Suspension

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Sustanon

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • Omnadren

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It sounds like you're going to be VERY acne prone.. Week 2 at 250mg/week.. And I'm guessing the acne you're describing is cystic acne. You may want to get that under control as quickly as possible because its painful, ugly and leaves nasty scars on the body.

If you're breaking out this badly at 250, I'd hate to see what would happen if you're already experiencing acne sides. You should on an ancillary ASAP.

Any recommendations on what would help?

no other test bothers me except for cyp.... ive used delastryl and test depot ... by prescription... the delastryl i ran at 1g a week and the depot at mg a week and the depot was horrible

The kind of testosterone that aromatizes is the worst for acne.

I in no way mean this to be smart ass... Doesn't all test aromatize? I am still learning and am interested in the answer to this... The acne can really suck!

Any recommendations on what would help?

Well, if it's caused by estrogen, something that stops the conversion to estrogen...like an an Aromatase Inhibitor...Aromasin or Arimidex. I prefer Aromasin because it's not as harsh on the lipid profile and there's no rebound when you stop. 12.5mg a day to start. (It kills any acne for me very quickly) but Im not prone.

If it's caused by DHT...maybe Test is not for you. DHT blockers are no fun IMO and more trouble than they're worth...takes away many of the enjoyable parts of using Test.

Thanks Ehren,

I've just had some Exemestane delivered so i'll give that a try.

So i guess if the AI works then it was estro related, if the AI does nothing then it's DHT?
Is that the best way to find the cause?

Thanks again :)

test never gave me a problem. the only thing that ever gave me problems wuz winny. they werent zits u could pop but the ones that would never come to the surface. i hate those tried to hide them the best i could with tanning. it wuzent that bad but for someone who never gets them.... they sucked!

Well, if it's caused by estrogen, something that stops the conversion to estrogen...like an an Aromatase Inhibitor...Aromasin or Arimidex. I prefer Aromasin because it's not as harsh on the lipid profile and there's no rebound when you stop. 12.5mg a day to start. (It kills any acne for me very quickly) but Im not prone.

If it's caused by DHT...maybe Test is not for you. DHT blockers are no fun IMO and more trouble than they're worth...takes away many of the enjoyable parts of using Test.

There are topical DHT inhibitors, Nizoral shampoo is one, Progesterone cream is another.

no test gives me acne.. its coming off that i break out... about 3-4 weeks off. no matter what im running.

Last edited:
Thanks Ehren,

I've just had some Exemestane delivered so i'll give that a try.

So i guess if the AI works then it was estro related, if the AI does nothing then it's DHT?
Is that the best way to find the cause?

Thanks again :)

Word, Kaladryn...Nizoral is good stuff. The best thing Ive found is "Clean and Clear Deep Action cream wash" by Johnson and Johnson. Dont scrub, except maybe once a week (it'll irritate the site) and just wash the area with the cream and shower it off. Works great, very fast. And Tan 2X a week.

For UK Main...Kinda, yeah. Give the Exemestane a couple weeks to work. Generally, it's best to prepare for the worst. Back in the day, I ran the shortest acting, smallest doses of whatever I was planning to use, to test tolerance before jumping in to a cycle. Running different things over time will tell you. Everyone's different. If you run Winny alone for a couple weeks and get acne, maybe you're sensitive to DHT.

I think (IMO from experience) a combination of Estro + DHT + Progesterone that triggers problems for most guys. Controlling one often helps the others. I like AI's. Limiting Estro is good for BP and Prostate protection on cycle. But some folks are just sensitive to one...

If DHT is the problem..your choices are limited. Either control one factor that gives you trouble, with Nizoral for DHT, or with an AI for E2. OR...No Test, all of which converts to DHT in some part. And no DHT derived AAS: Anadrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Winny etc.

So then you've got Deca and Tren, progestin derived AAS, which, without Test can be a problem (hellish, in fact). Then again, some can run these alone with no problems. (Not me...my dick would fall off) :eek:

What about test susp?
Anyone got any experience on it?
Assuming if u're pinning 50mg/am & 50mg/pm.

BTW, does Nolva or Adex actually help with acne.
Nolva & adex are anti-E. But I always thought its because test converts DHT &/or androgens are the couprit.
If so, how can an anti-E help?

I got really bad acne on my shoulders and pecs, on the last cycle from TestE. I was running a high dose ( 750) and low AI (.3 EOD of liquidex). I increased .5 then .75 ED and then it stopped. like the other said on other occasions, Adex is the best AI, but is soo expensive, that is why I went towards liquidex!
Also, it is also related to the brand? who is making it? I noticed, for Organon, and other well/know labs, but when I ran TEst E from a UGL, a small one, that is when the problem was.....but I took blood test and it was a good gear!

Just a quick update with me.

Started taking the Aromasin/exemestane at 12.5 - 2 on/1 off and things are clearing up. Still a couple of small hard lumps under the skin from the recent outbreak but nothing new and nothing sore. I've had a few small spots but just the very small pop them and they go type. :headbang:

I'm only on a low run of Test E (1 amp Cidos 250/1ml each week) but thinking of doubling it to 2 shots a week.

I've found adding a small dose of tren helps in this instance, as DHN and DHT compete for the same receptor. Doesn't help enough for me to use test, but it does help.

I got really bad acne on my shoulders and pecs, on the last cycle from TestE. I was running a high dose ( 750) and low AI (.3 EOD of liquidex). I increased .5 then .75 ED and then it stopped. like the other said on other occasions, Adex is the best AI, but is soo expensive, that is why I went towards liquidex!
Also, it is also related to the brand? who is making it? I noticed, for Organon, and other well/know labs, but when I ran TEst E from a UGL, a small one, that is when the problem was.....but I took blood test and it was a good gear!

What is in your avatar?

Hands down Sustanon for me.
My back gets completelly covered with tiny zits.
But with enanthane or Cyp my skin is clearer than drew barrymore:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner