advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Natural Bodybuilding? - Interviews from the 2009 Mr. & Ms. Natural Philadelphia c

you know, I gotta say I still respect the hell out of natural bodybuilding, but I disagree with all the restrictions. If its OTC they should be allowed to use it!! Those guys can't use shit, no ephedra, not even any pro hormones. I dont know, I like to push the envelope with shit, to me those kind of rules make me feel like I'm being held back too much.

awesome! thanks for posting... in response to the other post, if they were allowed to use phs and ephedra they wouldn't be natural. no drug enhancement allowed. but i'm with you, 100% respect to these people competing natural

Great video's Mike....They are the most professional looking video's out there...

chris

great work as usual mike

awesome! thanks for posting... in response to the other post, if they were allowed to use phs and ephedra they wouldn't be natural. no drug enhancement allowed. but i'm with you, 100% respect to these people competing natural

ephedra is an herb, should they also not be allowed to use cinnamon for its nutrient partitioning? Or fish oil caps for that matter? I understand not allowing PHs as they really aren't OTC products, they are steroids skirting the legality of loopholes in the DSHEA act. But I have a little bit of a hard time with certain other items.... Then again the olympics can disqualify you for sudafed use.

Question on who is really clean

I'm quite ignorant to the ways of BB testing. You people with the knowledge of the game - are these guys/girls really performance enhancing product free?

What about Skip Laqure - or whatever Mr. Natural's name was? Clean?

Thank you

I'm quite ignorant to the ways of BB testing. You people with the knowledge of the game - are these guys/girls really performance enhancing product free?

What about Skip Laqure - or whatever Mr. Natural's name was? Clean?

Thank you

check out this guy to if hes natty hes got great genetics and is very disiplined Jason Powell

Mike,

Just ordered all 3 of the Raising the Bar movies...

Looking forward to them

chris

Thanks! I just responded to your email. I think you will enjoy these DVDs!

Yeah I showed FitSarah (my wife) these clips and I think we watched everyone of them on youtube...LOL !!! Then she was like order them now...So I did this morning...LOL !!!

thanks for making some great documentry's/movies...

chris

Yeah I showed FitSarah (my wife) these clips and I think we watched everyone of them on youtube...LOL !!! Then she was like order them now...So I did this morning...LOL !!!

thanks for making some great documentry's/movies...

chris

I put a lot of clips on youtube because I don't want there to be any mystery about what you get when you get RTB.

I just want everyone to know that it's NOT a training video, even though there is some good training and diet advice on there. What it is is a dramatic STORY about the life of someone who dedicates himself to something 100%.

There are some fantastic physiques there. Truthfully I prefer the way they look far over any recent Olympia winner.

I put a lot of clips on youtube because I don't want there to be any mystery about what you get when you get RTB.

I just want everyone to know that it's NOT a training video, even though there is some good training and diet advice on there. What it is is a dramatic STORY about the life of someone who dedicates himself to something 100%.

I wished you lived closer, I have thought about putting together a documentry/ training, dieting video blog to produce...Im kinda lost on how to do it though...I thought maybe just doing like the levorne report...

chris

I wished you lived closer, I have thought about putting together a documentry/ training, dieting video blog to produce...Im kinda lost on how to do it though...I thought maybe just doing like the levorne report...

chris

Check out my free forum! It was created exactly for what you are talking about. It will get you started with hints, tips, discussions and tutorials.

Once you start producing clips you can post them and have the gang help you evaluate them and make them better! It's a great resource for any amateur videographer who wants to improve his or her shooting and editing skills.

It's called Fitness Video University.

**broken link removed**

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I love doing these videos!

Nice job my friend. I wish I would have known you were in Philly, I would have been honored to shake your hand brother!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws