over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Periodization for Bodybuilding (Article) from Ampouletude.com: Home of Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Registered
Newbies
Hey all,

I have written an article about the rational planning of training (training planning; programming) for bodybuilding, titled Periodization for Bodybuilding.

The article is available from my newly launched site at Ampouletude: Articles: Periodization for Bodybuilding (www)

It is from this site that my forthcoming book, Bolus: A Practical and Reference Guide for the Use of Recombinant hGH and GH Secretagogues will be sold. Feel free to peruse the site at your leisure.

There's a lot of information there, and nothing that anyone could argue with, but I'm really struggling to see what the take away is? Like what is the article trying to teach me? What are the conclusions?

I really like your work, and will be buying your book when it's released, but I often find myself reading your articles & posts and not being sure how it applies in a practical sense

There's a lot of information there, and nothing that anyone could argue with, but I'm really struggling to see what the take away is? Like what is the article trying to teach me? What are the conclusions?

I really like your work, and will be buying your book when it's released, but I often find myself reading your articles & posts and not being sure how it applies in a practical sense
This is not an opinion-editorial, analysis, or persuasive article, that I expect that you'd be most used to reading in this context.

This is an outline of a thesis that describes the fitting of bodybuilding into the schema of rational planning & load management among sport disciplines, essentially bringing bodybuilding into the same sphere as, e.g., endurance, speed, sprint & power sport disciplines.

Specifically, it decribes the inflection points between theory & practice, and describes the author's (i.e., my) views about how to best amalgamate the theory of training planning (periodisation; e.g., Matveyev, Tschiene, Issurin, Arosiev and Kalinin) with the practice of programming (decriptions of exercises, loads, sets, volume, rest intervals, & their order, etc.)

It's intended to describe a framework, and for those who work at the seams of these disciplines (e.g., sport scientists, coaches), give (i..e., my) insight into the common-ground between the schema of long-term training planning and programming from other disciplines to the bodybuilding context.

I know; it's certainly a bit lofty.

This is not an opinion-editorial, analysis, or persuasive article, that I expect that you'd be most used to reading in this context.

This is an outline of a thesis that describes the fitting of bodybuilding into the schema of rational planning & load management among sport disciplines, essentially bringing bodybuilding into the same sphere as, e.g., endurance, speed, sprint & power sport disciplines.

Specifically, it decribes the inflection points between theory & practice, and describes the author's (i.e., my) views about how to best amalgamate the theory of training planning (periodisation; e.g., Matveyev, Tschiene, Issurin, Arosiev and Kalinin) with the practice of programming (decriptions of exercises, loads, sets, volume, rest intervals, & their order, etc.)

It's intended to describe a framework, and for those who work at the seams of these disciplines (e.g., sport scientists, coaches), give (i..e., my) insight into the common-ground between the schema of long-term training planning and programming from other disciplines to the bodybuilding context.

I know; it's certainly a bit lofty.

You mean we can’t just do the same thing month after month, year after year and progress?

Training matters?

Most mid-level and gym rats periodize by drugs only…..or injury. I was the latter. In my younger years my training rarely changed until something broke. (Knees hurting to walk up stairs, hamstring came apart, can’t get the coffee mugs off the top shelf because my shoulder is froze)

Can’t wait for the book

You mean we can’t just do the same thing month after month, year after year and progress?

Training matters?

Most mid-level and gym rats periodize by drugs only…..or injury. I was the latter. In my younger years my training rarely changed until something broke. (Knees hurting to walk up stairs, hamstring came apart, can’t get the coffee mugs off the top shelf because my shoulder is froze)

Can’t wait for the book
Still see it daily, and the periodisation by drugs or injury; well they aren't mutually exclusive! :p

You're right bro. My approach is a broad horizon approach, the opposite of what is commonly being done. Rather than focusing on the day's session and the current blood levels of gear, I believe that these are not at all sufficient for making gains on any moderately-long time frame; and injury (or worse, disease) is the perfectly foreseeable consequence.

You can really tell that this is the training board when an article about Periodization for Bodybuilding gets 5-10X as much interest vs. Meso, which is more the drug board (thinksteroids after all).
Meso is a joke. Last time I checked it was just a big contest to see who can "dial in their e2" the best, or run the longest ester that can be found because injections are scary. Especially those IM ones!

"How do I dial in my e2?"
" How much aromasin should I take im running 50mg test undeconate every 3 weeks and my nipples are itchy I'm a lean 24% so makes no sense"
"Check out my transformation I'm ripped 14%.
" Your calling me fat? The average male is 16 percentile so anything under 15 is cut!"
" I think I crashed my estrogen someone help?"
"What are these training and diet people keep talking about? "

Meso is a joke. Last time I checked it was just a big contest to see who can "dial in their e2" the best, or run the longest ester that can be found because injections are scary. Especially those IM ones!

"How do I dial in my e2?"
" How much aromasin should I take im running 50mg test undeconate every 3 weeks and my nipples are itchy I'm a lean 24% so makes no sense"
"Check out my transformation I'm ripped 14%.
" Your calling me fat? The average male is 16 percentile so anything under 15 is cut!"
" I think I crashed my estrogen someone help?"
"What are these training and diet people keep talking about? "
It's easy to deride any forum. This one:

"Should I add a beta blocker to my multiple other blood pressure meds... doc not cooperating, tells me to stop using gear"

"Spinal fusion...."

"Hospitalized with jaundice, my coach tells me to eat more fats, thoughts?"

We're all fucking misfits; just pick your flavor bro. Meso is the drug and novice board, a majority probably has less than 6 mo of training under their belt progressively; this is the "expert" board where almost nobody is not in an active state of disease from AAS abuse; the UK-Muscle board is the funny, great banter, and also lowest IQ board; some of the other language forums I have yet to get a sense on fully.

I love them all.

anabolicsteroidforum might be better than meso for your interests.

"Should I add a beta blocker to my multiple other blood pressure meds... doc not cooperating, tells me to stop using gear"

"Spinal fusion...."

We're all fucking misfits; just pick your flavor bro. Meso is the drug and novice board, a majority probably has less than 6 mo of training under their belt progressively; this is the "expert" board where almost nobody is not in an active state of disease from AAS abuse; the UK-Muscle board is the funny, great banter, and also lowest IQ board; some of the other language forums I have yet to get a sense on fully.

I love them all.
Haha so true.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on a calesthenics phase, or doing them in general. We see these dudes getting jacked in prison. I was thinking about it yesterday we got a dude in the gym that's all he does, muscle ups, chins, dips, etc. Guy is jacked, said he does do weights but his proportions are on point, no lagging arms or delts like most people have. Just good genetics or do you feel those exercises are legit even though you can't achieve progressive overload as easy as with weights.

UK-Muscle board is the funny, great banter, and also lowest IQ board

Wow! I'm not even sure what to say to that!

I can't really disagree but man that hits uncomfortable! 😂

To be fair the quality of posts on there isn't really great, and you might be hard pushed to form a competitive pub-quiz team from it's members 🤫

There's a handful of knowledgable guys on there though; although they are somewhat drowned out by the "Connors" and "devils advocates"!

"Spinal fusion...."

I love them all.
Lmao do you frequent the /r/steroids subreddit at all?

Its interesting checking out all the boards and how they become an echochamber

Haha so true.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on a calesthenics phase, or doing them in general. We see these dudes getting jacked in prison. I was thinking about it yesterday we got a dude in the gym that's all he does, muscle ups, chins, dips, etc. Guy is jacked, said he does do weights but his proportions are on point, no lagging arms or delts like most people have. Just good genetics or do you feel those exercises are legit even though you can't achieve progressive overload as easy as with weights.
I wouldn't bother doing a calisthenics phase beyond a necessary deload and to work on weak points like transverse abdominis, etc., really, for a bodybuilder.

I think if you look closer at the "jacked" inmate population, you'll find:

a) They're actually training progressively with makeshift implements and other guys' body weight (e.g., laundry bags filled with water jugs; squatting their heavy friend for reps, etc.)

b) They're on smuggled gear

c) They're not actually that 'jacked' at all, they are just very lean because they cannot eat enough

d) Some of these psychos are actually XYY chromosome males, this is overrepresented in the prison population: they've been overloaded with T for decades, partly explaining their life-long criminality, especially since aggression seems to be hard-wired through maturation & epigenetic modifications by T by roughly the growth spurt phase

Lmao do you frequent the /r/steroids subreddit at all?

Its interesting checking out all the boards and how they become an echochamber
I have, it's so remarkably gay. They are a bunch of people who like typing more than I do and think their IT background makes them experts on training/PEDs. They are the bottom of the rung of the ladder of bodybuilding's social hierarchy. Their wiki is just all completely incorrect broscience that they treat as a dictate handed down by Moses.

anabolicsteroidforum might be better than meso for your interests.
It rubs me the wrong way that they either seem to not support https, or have Captcha that I have to answer. I don't like the feeling I get from their security over there.

I have, it's so remarkably gay. They are a bunch of people who like typing more than I do and think their IT background makes them experts on training/PEDs. They are the bottom of the rung of the ladder of bodybuilding's social hierarchy. Their wiki is just all completely incorrect broscience that they treat as a dictate handed down by Moses.
Agree. I have found some decent information on Reddit by using Google and looking for specific things. But in general it's the worst. Everyone doing ppl 2x a week and using "rir" "rpe scale." Training 6x per week but of course...."leaving a few in the tank" not to you know....train too hard. Their dumber than me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131