over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Peptides when there is MK-677?

I tried to post in this thread the other day but my comp crashed. Firstly peptides will increase IGF-1 levels. I have used most things and if I had to list my fav GHRP's (counting MK-677 as a GHRP) they would be as follows:

1. Ipamorelin

2. Hexarelin

3. MK-677

4. GHRP-2

5. GHRP-6

MK-677 is excellent and very strong but I prefer Ipamorelin. MK-677 is perfect for bulking and will help put on a lot of weight. I think ipamorelin or hexarelin are much better when cutting or if you struggle with your appetite (eat too much).

So iPam or hex while cutting?
Dosages?
Damn I really wanted to try MK-677!! [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now for me at 6 weeks out. Its 100hex pre fasted cardio, 3 iu GH pre work out and 1mg Ipam bedtime.

Right now for me at 6 weeks out. Its 100hex pre fasted cardio, 3 iu GH pre work out and 1mg Ipam bedtime.

How does the hex with fasted cardio feel? Do you feel hypo at all?

How does the hex with fasted cardio feel? Do you feel hypo at all?

No hypo feeling from Hex, but on totally empty stomach you can really feel it hit. Kinda like a mini cjc w/dac rush, just not as intense.

No hypo feeling from Hex, but on totally empty stomach you can really feel it hit. Kinda like a mini cjc w/dac rush, just not as intense.

Does it make you hungry?

In the morning I workout. I get up take pre workout and protein shake. I can still take the hex and not loose the gh pulse?

Does it make you hungry?

In the morning I workout. I get up take pre workout and protein shake. I can still take the hex and not loose the gh pulse?

No hunger issues at all with Hex. I use it totally fasted. Im pretty sure that as long as you only have Protein and not any fats or carbs ; you will be good to go with your GH pulse. Hex hits fast and hard, so after 45 min fasted cardio ; I can drive home and eat.

No hunger issues at all with Hex. I use it totally fasted. Im pretty sure that as long as you only have Protein and not any fats or carbs ; you will be good to go with your GH pulse. Hex hits fast and hard, so after 45 min fasted cardio ; I can drive home and eat.

Do you just take that no cjc?
I sometimes work out. I used to take peps ghrp2 and and cjc it hit hard. Hypo like!!
Is there any advantage to taking peptide blends? Like ghrp, mgfs? There is a blend a purchase peptides that has 4 different peptides blended?

Do you just take that no cjc?
I sometimes work out. I used to take peps ghrp2 and and cjc it hit hard. Hypo like!!
Is there any advantage to taking peptide blends? Like ghrp, mgfs? There is a blend a purchase peptides that has 4 different peptides blended?

Blends are nice and convenient, but when I use n/dac with grhp; my ghrp dose is usually much higher than the no/dac dose. My no dac dose is typicall 100mcg and ghrp is 250 and even up to 1000 with Ipam. IMO cost effective to buy separates.
In off season I like Dac at 4mg p/week and I'll use ghrp2 3x daily @250mcg.
I'll also use MK at bedtime, and GH @4 iu daily usually PWO. I'll pin the Dac 2mg twice weekly. BTW- with Hex, you do not even really need a ghrp with it. Its that strong.

Blends are nice and convenient, but when I use n/dac with grhp; my ghrp dose is usually much higher than the no/dac dose. My no dac dose is typicall 100mcg and ghrp is 250 and even up to 1000 with Ipam. IMO cost effective to buy separates.

In off season I like Dac at 4mg p/week and I'll use ghrp2 3x daily @250mcg.

I'll also use MK at bedtime, and GH @4 iu daily usually PWO. I'll pin the Dac 2mg twice weekly. BTW- with Hex, you do not even really need a ghrp with it. Its that strong.

I am thinking about hex. I am cutting right now. I am crushing cause it's summer and want to get off the very last bit of fat.

I am thinking about hex. I am cutting right now. I am crushing cause it's summer and want to get off the very last bit of fat.

Hex pre fasted cardio and Ipam at 500mcg-1mg bedtime with 100mcg cjc/no dac. Will not hold any water and should help you lean out nicely.

Hex pre fasted cardio and Ipam at 500mcg-1mg bedtime with 100mcg cjc/no dac. Will not hold any water and should help you lean out nicely.

Damn got to take a lot of ipam!!

Damn got to take a lot of ipam!!

Yep. It's the weakest GHRP so it requires a high dose to get a significant serum HGH score. But it has a much longer half life and sustained HGH release. HGH levels shouldn't return to baseline for 3.5-4 hours.

Yep. It's the weakest GHRP so it requires a high dose to get a significant serum HGH score. But it has a much longer half life and sustained HGH release. HGH levels shouldn't return to baseline for 3.5-4 hours.

So 500mcg a night so 1 bottle will last 10 days?
Would I be able to workout on hex?

So 500mcg a night so 1 bottle will last 10 days?
Would I be able to workout on hex?

Yes, 500mg per night and it must be stacked with a GHRH as shown in serum HGH blood tests by alpha6164. 100mcg mod grf(1-29) aka cjc no DAC is perfect, or perhaps a few hundred mcg of tesamorelin.

Hexarelin tends to make some guys tired post injection but I haven't noticed that. Hexarelin is great preworkout in my opinion.

Yes, 500mg per night and it must be stacked with a GHRH as shown in serum HGH blood tests by alpha6164. 100mcg mod grf(1-29) aka cjc no DAC is perfect, or perhaps a few hundred mcg of tesamorelin.

Hexarelin tends to make some guys tired post injection but I haven't noticed that. Hexarelin is great preworkout in my opinion.

I remember getting tired of of ghrp 2 / cjc no dac post inj and hungry as hell

I remember getting tired of of ghrp 2 / cjc no dac post inj and hungry as hell

Definitely! I guess most GH peptides cause lethargia post administration. Yesterday, I took mk677 preworkout which was a big mistake. I was wiped out, even after taking a preworkout.

Definitely! I guess most GH peptides cause lethargia post administration. Yesterday, I took mk677 preworkout which was a big mistake. I was wiped out, even after taking a preworkout.

Problem I had when I took hgh in the morning before work I would be to tired all day. I would have to take it at night.

Problem I had when I took hgh in the morning before work I would be to tired all day. I would have to take it at night.

That's why I use Maeng da kratom. It energizes me even after GH peptides, with the exception of mk677 which I can only use at night due to lethargia.

That's why I use Maeng da kratom. It energizes me even after GH peptides, with the exception of mk677 which I can only use at night due to lethargia.

I have adderal for that!! ;-)

I tried kratom.. Tastes like shit. Lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members