over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time pics, be gentle (j/k)

mdr

Registered
Here goes nothing. I though I'd represent some of us smaller bber's. :) Feel free to critize away. I'm 6'2, 245-248lbs, b/f ? (I'm guessing around 10%), 25yrs old. I definately know the wheels gotta come up along with everything else.

Attachments

• relaxed.jpg
    relaxed.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,477
  • 000_0066.jpg
    000_0066.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,304
mdr said:
Here goes nothing. I though I'd represent some of us smaller bber's. :) Feel free to critize away. I'm 6'2, 245-248lbs, b/f ? (I'm guessing around 10%), 25yrs old. I definately know the wheels gotta come up along with everything else.

looking good,one of your shoulders is way bider then other,chest looks good,legs you know,high lats.but come on i look like shit myself,its never good enough:)
but overall you look good bro,good luck.

I gotta give u credit for posting a front relaxed , nobody can do that they always seem to have pics from a certain angle or from the floor up or just shots of there back close up which u cant tell whats going on ,,, Id say ad size to your legs obviously then biceps everything else looks good nice job bro. kinda remind me of Jerry a bit.

hey one more thing keep your abs flexed , its semms as if there not even there ? or were u flexin them?

Last edited:
thats some fine photography there!;) ur calves have come up alot the last year, as have the legs. u need to start doing em with me! im sick of training alone.

as u know shoulders overpower ur arms, but what do expect, they grow from just picking ur nose! post the pick of ur flexed 'standing relaxed.'

did u save any of me?

The abs are there, u can see them clrearly and hes probably not flexing them. Nice base, nice structure and genetics, 248 isnt small, and when the wheels come up hit the stage and youl do pretty good. For 25yrs old uv done pretty darn good, keep it up

impressive

your legs arent that bad either.... a little work to do but not the end of the world :cool:

Start a stretching program. Your muscles look bunched up. Your look/size will improve tremendously.

still have a ways to go but

Thank you for the positive replys. I have been a member of this board for a year or so and it took me this long to post pics simply because there are so many elite bber's here. Its intimidating in a way. I know many of you have much more knowledge of the sport than I do, so I just sit back and learn most of the time. My goal isn't to be a professional bodybuilder, simply because that isn't a realistic possibility for me(don't get me wrong, it would be sweet). I would like to take it as far I can though and stay healthy. As for the abs, they're in there somewhere.

big_byrd52- I'm game for the leg workouts, we just need to get on the same schedule. Sorry I don't have any of your pics saved, you told me to delete them all. Hell, we can take some more.

NICE JOB!

EVERYONE HAS SOME WEAKNESSES...I THINK YOU LOOK GOOD IF YOU ARE WEIGHING 248 AT THAT LEVEL OF LEANESS. GOOD WORK!

great physique

good for u, some people who have less muscle then u claim that they will be a pro in 4 or 5 years. Glad u stand where ur at, have fun BBing is a great thing when its not surrounded by so much negative human aspects. As for BF% dotn worry bout that never assume your a certain % who cares let the mirror do the talking, u look good, we all have parts we need to bring up, but u look good, full and healthy, keep up the good process
gooey

|--[\\\]>--------- Man, as you pack on more weight, you're gonna be a beast, you have huge shoulders already and as they grow even more, you are gonna be wide as hell! Yes, the legs have good shape, little more size like you said...lats are pretty wide as well...give us some back shots so we can see the thickness....looks good

Lookin' good bro, keep it up!!

Nice work!

Looking good big fella.

yeah i am jealous! it looks like your right side is a little bigger or more defined than the left? could just be the angle of the pic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131