over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 Weeks into my experiment...

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well, my "very lean bulk" has gone a little longer than I wanted, but I couldn't get myself to stop because of the progress I was making. I'm now right around 190lbs at 5'7" and leaner than I was when I started. In another few weeks I'm going to try to get up a set of mandatory poses for critiquing, as my goal is to compete in my state show in June 2010.

Last edited:
Damn bro looking great, wish i could look that good at 190 any details you wanna share???!!!!!

Holy Shit bro...you have a before pic?

This is my first ever try with supplements...but no secrets really. 500mg test E/500mg EQ per week. Arimidex .5mg eod. Some of you will tell me this is too much for my first cycle, don't waste your breath. I competed naturally and I studied and read and took ten years to decide to finally take the plunge. I knew what I was getting into. Very consistent diet

350g protein
250g carbs
100g fat

I eat a cheat meal if I really think I need it or want it, but I don't really believe in cheating. Maybe once or twice a month. I train 6-7 days per week, hitting each bodypart once every 5 days or so. No cardio.

I dieted from 225 to 175 before I began. I started very lean (or so I thought at the time) and ended up 15lbs heavier and leaner than when I started. Had no sides whatsoever except for a little bit of acne that I got quickly under control.

Ronjon- I've had a couple of progress threads in the past few months that showed some pics along the way.

wow.....looking great

:)

This is my first ever try with supplements...but no secrets really. 500mg test E/500mg EQ per week. Arimidex .5mg eod. Some of you will tell me this is too much for my first cycle, don't waste your breath. I competed naturally and I studied and read and took ten years to decide to finally take the plunge. I knew what I was getting into. Very consistent diet

350g protein
250g carbs
100g fat

I eat a cheat meal if I really think I need it or want it, but I don't really believe in cheating. Maybe once or twice a month. I train 6-7 days per week, hitting each bodypart once every 5 days or so. No cardio.

I dieted from 225 to 175 before I began. I started very lean (or so I thought at the time) and ended up 15lbs heavier and leaner than when I started. Had no sides whatsoever except for a little bit of acne that I got quickly under control.

Son you are not going to hear anything negative from me, it is good to see when a guy studies and plans his course of action leaving nothing to chance. You look very good and you should be very proud of yourself, I pity those who will be in your weight class come 2010.

350g protein
250g carbs
100g fat

LOL i don't think anyone is going to argue with those results :eek:

Thanks for all the positive responses guys...I've been working my ass off and it feels really good to be back in shape. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 8 months as I continue to grow and shape my body (although I'll be taking a break from the supps until January or February-it's been long enough and my body needs the time off I think.) I think that this year has been a great beginning and I'm now accustomed to the discipline that will be required for my prep next year (although technically I consider my "prep" to be going on right now, I'm going to stay lean through the winter and keep working my ass off).

Holy Shit.. I would give my Left Nut to look like that.... Great job... thanks for the info ... keep us updated...

Very impressive :cool:

Keep doing what you're doing...

OK, I won't comment on your cycle dose, because it is evident that you eat well. Good job!

What was diet for lean?

looking GREAT!

Btw can you share how you cut so lean Prior to the Sup Routine?

Cutting

I used a nutrition plan very similar to the one I use now. It went like this:

300g protein
150-200g carbs
50-80g fat

My day went like this, every day.

5:30 am Train on EMPTY STOMACH
8:00 Protein Shake and 1/2 oats
10:00 Meal 1-Protein and Carbs
12:00 Protein Shake
2:00 Meal 2-Protein and Carbs
4:00 Protein Shake
6:00 Meal 3-Protein and Carbs
8:00 Protein Shake w/1 TBSP Natty PB (PB helps kill sugar cravings late at night for me and keeps me from getting hungry at night)

I get use extra lean ground beef for almost 100% of my protein intake. Something about it keeps me strong and hard when dieting. Occasionally I'll use ground turkey breast instead. Meats and Carbohydrates sources (mostly just brown rice, occasionally whole wheat pasta) were spread evenly between meals 1,2, and 3. Post Workout meal was the same every day no matter what. Used ECA stack twice per day. For some reason, spacing my protein out every 2 hours and my carbs to every four hours works very well for my metabolism. It's something I still do when bulking. I did absolutely no cardio whatsoever, but my weight training was always done on an empty stomach. This takes some getting used to. In the end, I lost a total of 50lbs in 6 months and got stronger along the way. And this wasn't beginner's luck, I've been doing this when I want to get lean for the last 10 years.

AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep every night.

And that's it. I'm not gonna say this will work for everyone, but it works for a lot of people who's diets I've played with. Obviously, totals for protein/carbs/fats will vary by individual.

Thanks for the diary of the progress, Very interesting read! Great Job!!

I used a nutrition plan very similar to the one I use now. It went like this:

300g protein
150-200g carbs
50-80g fat

My day went like this, every day.

5:30 am Train on EMPTY STOMACH
8:00 Protein Shake and 1/2 oats
10:00 Meal 1-Protein and Carbs
12:00 Protein Shake
2:00 Meal 2-Protein and Carbs
4:00 Protein Shake
6:00 Meal 3-Protein and Carbs
8:00 Protein Shake w/1 TBSP Natty PB (PB helps kill sugar cravings late at night for me and keeps me from getting hungry at night)

I get use extra lean ground beef for almost 100% of my protein intake. Something about it keeps me strong and hard when dieting. Occasionally I'll use ground turkey breast instead. Meats and Carbohydrates sources (mostly just brown rice, occasionally whole wheat pasta) were spread evenly between meals 1,2, and 3. Post Workout meal was the same every day no matter what. Used ECA stack twice per day. For some reason, spacing my protein out every 2 hours and my carbs to every four hours works very well for my metabolism. It's something I still do when bulking. I did absolutely no cardio whatsoever, but my weight training was always done on an empty stomach. This takes some getting used to. In the end, I lost a total of 50lbs in 6 months and got stronger along the way. And this wasn't beginner's luck, I've been doing this when I want to get lean for the last 10 years.

AT LEAST 8 hours of sleep every night.

And that's it. I'm not gonna say this will work for everyone, but it works for a lot of people who's diets I've played with. Obviously, totals for protein/carbs/fats will vary by individual.

So you just added fats in your shakes? I only see fats for one meals, thats why im asking.

Flex2019 just wanted to say thanks for posting that up.

Beast!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity