over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lenny 9 weeks out sneak peak

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Lenny is doing great with his prep guys.. 9 weeks out...

180lbs solid!

Attachments

• tomlenny.jpg
    tomlenny.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,207
Damn looking good 9 weeks out!

Great work guys :cool:

Great Work

As usual Lenny your 180 looks like 230. As good as you were last year you have managed to improve. Your condition is on the mark and then some. Muscle thick and dense and the biggest improvement...your quads. You have really brought those up. They are thick and shapely with striations marking their conditioning.

Well done my friend a great job by Alex and yourself.

As usual Lenny your 180 looks like 230.

My first thought indeed! :eek:

9 weeks? :confused: Man, it's gonna get boring fast... what will you be burning in two weeks when you have no more fat on you?!?!

Awesome, as always. Keep up the GREAT work, Lenny. :)

I am working on helping him drop weight very slowly...9 weeks is a long time.. i know it goes fast but..

there is not a whole lot of fat to drop here..

WOW! 9 weeks out? Most guys don't get that lean as he is now for a show. Noticible difference in size all over. He will be shredded by show time.

Thanks Crew!

Damn looking good 9 weeks out!

Thanks OptG...still plan on detailing these next 9 weeks!

Great work guys :cool:

Thanks Shelby. Just trying my best to bring it again to stage. Keep us updated on your prep, it is always cool to see your journey.

9 weeks out, damn! 180 and grainy!

Thanks bro. Still need a bit more time to run some sand paper over my skin before I hit the stage;):D

As usual Lenny your 180 looks like 230. As good as you were last year you have managed to improve. Your condition is on the mark and then some. Muscle thick and dense and the biggest improvement...your quads. You have really brought those up. They are thick and shapely with striations marking their conditioning.

Well done my friend a great job by Alex and yourself.

Thank you Tony. Perception is everything when it comes to my short frame, pack as much muscle on this frame as I can and make it flow. I will keep adding mass year to year, but gonna finish the prep season like I know how...the right way!

By the way, I nice offseason pic, keep it up my friend!

My first thought indeed! :eek:

9 weeks? :confused: Man, it's gonna get boring fast... what will you be burning in two weeks when you have no more fat on you?!?!

Awesome, as always. Keep up the GREAT work, Lenny. :)

How is it going Phidias? Thanks for the comments...doing my best to pop this muscle come stage time...I know 9 weeks left, so slow and steady...keeping all the muscle and adding the detail, at least that is the goal. Maybe one day I will get a build of your caliber. Keep doing your thing my friend!

I am working on helping him drop weight very slowly...9 weeks is a long time.. i know it goes fast but..

there is not a whole lot of fat to drop here..

Well, well...All I can say is thank you Alex and thank you some more. You know your stuff and are a great coach to have in my corner. You keep on me with the small details and adjust when needed. Thanks for posting this up for the Promuscle crew...I always enjoy sharing my progress with them here.

he really does look great bro..9 weeks out? :eek::eek:

Thanks, 9 weeks and counting. Detailing as we speak.

WOW! 9 weeks out? Most guys don't get that lean as he is now for a show. Noticible difference in size all over. He will be shredded by show time.

Thanks a ton Greg. Eating really well into this show and feeling pretty damn good. I will do my best and leave it to the judges come game time...I always say if I follow the plan, then no matter what I will be happy and satified with the end result. Also, it really helps having Alex in my corner this year!

Lenny, looking solid man. Great stiarations in your quads:eek:. I think aeliop hit right, you look like you weigh more than 180. Great job ...to the both of you!

GOD DAMN!!!
9 weeks out? what are you trying to do? get to -8% fat? LOL!

i can see you are working on your posing too! great job!
and yes, you look MUCH bigger than 180 lbs... best you've ever looked buddy!
GIVE'EM HELL!!!

This is by far the best Lenny we have seen. Come 9 weeks and we will see the unbelievable Lenny's conditioning. You can see the striations on the legs and imagine in 9 weeks time, striations everywhere. Great job to both of you Lenny and Alex. This is pure class perfomance! Lenny you are incredibly dedicated and determined!! Respect to you both!

thanks for posting up here guys... I agree with alll the statements here.. Lenny is one solid class act guy, you already know that.

. about his physique.. we have been planning this out a while and the momentum has built up.. This dude is motivated beyond belief... not struggling a bit and it shows.. His hard work is paying off ... and i tell you.. He is so fired up.. I love it!

He has improved in every way since last year..You cant ask for more...

At this stage in the prep..the plan is to lose about 8 oz of fat every week... around half a pound.. No drastic changes are needed . just keep getting in shape and come show day.. he will be ready for what comes his way..

He deserves the props hes getting...Thanks for your time.. Will keep you posted..

Last edited:
Damn Lenny.....great job.

Not that Alex will let you slide the next 9 weeks :D but the rest of the prep should be a breeze.

outstanding Lenny, you look awesome mate :)

that is one big 180 bro :eek: (ha ha play on words huh? lol)

honestly man the improvements are noticed everywhere... size, conditioning, posing! unreal job lenny, you make us proud bro.

Lenny, looking solid man. Great stiarations in your quads:eek:. I think aeliop hit right, you look like you weigh more than 180. Great job ...to the both of you!

Thanks bro. Me and Alex have a plan to do this thing right...that is the goal appear bigger than what I weigh!

GOD DAMN!!!
9 weeks out? what are you trying to do? get to -8% fat? LOL!

i can see you are working on your posing too! great job!
and yes, you look MUCH bigger than 180 lbs... best you've ever looked buddy!
GIVE'EM HELL!!!

I will do my best to give hell! Maybe you can mix me one of you songs for my 90 second posing routines, since i know that is one of your many skills beyond building a massive muscle! You keep doing your thing too because you are looking great as well!

This is by far the best Lenny we have seen. Come 9 weeks and we will see the unbelievable Lenny's conditioning. You can see the striations on the legs and imagine in 9 weeks time, striations everywhere. Great job to both of you Lenny and Alex. This is pure class perfomance! Lenny you are incredibly dedicated and determined!! Respect to you both!

Thanks a ton BigChef. Alex is a great coach and I know he will direct you down the muscle building path as well. I will do my best to be my best that is all I can do, is not cut corners and get this done like a champ!

Damn Lenny.....great job.

Not that Alex will let you slide the next 9 weeks :D but the rest of the prep should be a breeze.

Thanks Main. I am hoping I can maintain this stride and ride it out with detailing things. One week at a time, one workout at at time, and one meal at a time...there is plenty of time for pizza after the competitions;):D

outstanding Lenny, you look awesome mate :)

Thanks mate! Hope all is well with you!

that is one big 180 bro :eek: (ha ha play on words huh? lol)

honestly man the improvements are noticed everywhere... size, conditioning, posing! unreal job lenny, you make us proud bro.

Thanks Brad. All 5'6 of me trying to be as big as I can at this point. When are you gonna pass me over some of your muscle size and thickness, come on just a couple of pounds;):D

Like you always say, gotta grind this shit out! I remember the EXPERIMENT THREAD you started awhile back, that was a real eye opener to us all and motivation to fight for every inch in the gym, toss some heavy ass weights around or at least try too, beat that iron!!

thanks for posting up here guys... I agree with alll the statements here.. Lenny is one solid class act guy, you already know that.

. about his physique.. we have been planning this out a while and the momentum has built up.. This dude is motivated beyond belief... not struggling a bit and it shows.. His hard work is paying off ... and i tell you.. He is so fired up.. I love it!

He has improved in every way since last year..You cant ask for more...

At this stage in the prep..the plan is to lose about 8 oz of fat every week... around half a pound.. No drastic changes are needed . just keep getting in shape and come show day.. he will be ready for what comes his way..

He deserves the props hes getting...Thanks for your time.. Will keep you posted..

You deserve props as well Alex...you are great coach full of knowledge and experience...motivating to be my best! Respect my friend for the help you are giving me for this prep, thanks again!

:eek: Doing great Lenny!!!
Can't wait to see how freaky you will look on stage! ::ction-sm

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear