Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Peptide Stacking Help

I've been reading a lot about peptides lately, but I have no experience with using them, so I'm looking for some insight from experienced users.

I'm going to be running a short 6week bulk cycle with prop and dbol. I wanted to use peps afterwards to cut down and drop some bf. I had planned to use cjc1295 and ipa 1-2x a day and hgh frag probably 2x day as well (pre workout and pre bed).

I was wondering if adding triptorelin would aid any, ie would it hurt to add it or increase overall potential outcome.

I also was curious to know a decent protocol for each pep to achieve maximum benefit, of course knowing to change dosing accordingly.

Any and all information, tips, and etc will be appreciated, so thanks in advance.

PS, this thread is mainly so I can map out how and what I want to do in the future, possibly within the next 2-3months
Old 04-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowinthedark View Post
I've been reading a lot about peptides lately, but I have no experience with using them, so I'm looking for some insight from experienced users.

I'm going to be running a short 6week bulk cycle with prop and dbol. I wanted to use peps afterwards to cut down and drop some bf. I had planned to use cjc1295 and ipa 1-2x a day and hgh frag probably 2x day as well (pre workout and pre bed).

I was wondering if adding triptorelin would aid any, ie would it hurt to add it or increase overall potential outcome.

I also was curious to know a decent protocol for each pep to achieve maximum benefit, of course knowing to change dosing accordingly.

Any and all information, tips, and etc will be appreciated, so thanks in advance.

PS, this thread is mainly so I can map out how and what I want to do in the future, possibly within the next 2-3months
in regards to the triptorelin I think it is mainly used once or maybe twice during PCT to jumpstart your natural test. For more info on the dosing for your Ipa/mod grf read the datbtrue thread at the top of the page. It takes a while to get through but you will learn a ton and it will answer all your questions and more. G'luck
Old 04-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

i read through most of the dats guide. didnt exactly comprehend it all bc i wasnt sure what i was really looking for, but ive been going over it and rereading it through.

as for the triptorelin, i read it was used for pct but i just didnt research it enough to be positive. thats my fault. i guess ill use it after my cycle and transition into my cutting phase.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Newbie Registered Member

May I suggest that you start with just IPA and Mod GRF(1-29) Saturation dose is 100mcg/K of bodyweight. I would suggest that you start with just the GHRP at maybe 25mcg and work your way up to 100mcg, then add in Mod GRF(1-29). Then add in additional dosing, Upon waking, PWO. This way your body get use to these peptide and your less likely to experience sides.

See how you respond to this combo. Learn how and what happen with your body. Then add something on. I think most of us, including myself want to throw everything in at once, but how are we to learn what does what.

Also keep in mind with peptides this is long term thing, not over night results. You mention trying to reduce BF during your PCT. It been told to me and I would agree you should be entering PCT in a lean state, this is not the time to be reducing BF, but a time to work to maintain gains and be able to let yourself add little BF, while not getting fat. JMO

Well back to peptides. What I have found that works well to help reduce body fat is dosing GHRP/GRF upon waking, wait an hour to allow for FFA release, then go do some steady state fast cardio(I also add in a few hours of fasting) for an hour, Do this see how it works, then maybe try adding in frag.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

This should help you
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ic-guides.html
Old 04-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
yeah thanks. weve established that ive read it and i continue to reread it.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowinthedark View Post
yeah thanks. weve established that ive read it and i continue to reread it.
Ive had to re-read it a few times as well. Lots of good info in there.

Tags
cjc1295, hgh frag, ipamorelin, triptorelin