over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Female help with cjc1295 and ipamorelin

r0idb0y76

Newbies
Hello ,
Per post , my wife is looking into some peptides now as past the 40's mark and adding some additional padding :)
I was looking for ladies that have had experience using those peptides and needed to know dose info , mixing info and cycle info , length and results you had.
( lots of old posts 2010/12)
appreciate any help.
Thanks

Would start (especially if lower BW) with 50mcg of each maybe 1x per day. Will experience similar effects as men, but have noticed perhaps a larger percentage notice side effects quicker.

I'm female and ran them almost a decade back (would've been in my mid to early 30's); in fact, I still have 4 unopened vials of Ipamorelin back from around 2012/2013... good stuff!!! :D

I recall them working well for me and don't recall any sides.

In terms of dose & cycle length, once my Internet is fully functional (1.5 days to go until my data renews!), I'll search my email, and on here to see if I can find the specifics. Can't remember if I used them prior to my 'big move' but I definitely remember ***running*** them shortly after (which would have been sometime on/around Sept 2012 and the beginning of 2013 and even possibly through 2014 or 2015). ***My "cycle" though was NOT "running" them in the sense of prepping for a BB competition but rather to help with my health in a more on-going basis; so I would not have done a typical "cycle" in that sense.

In terms of mixing, I don't remember anything special or complicated. Sort of like HGH, HCG, etc: keep track of how much bac water you put in and the quantity of peptide (which is typically stated on the vial) and *then do the calculations. *OR more ideally, calculate prior to reconstitution, especially if you have a preference in terms # of ticks/units that you prefer to pin at a given time.

Found it (and my memory was a bit off on the ~timeframe of when I'd taken it, so I do apologize; can't remember every little detail! https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ds/genesis-peptides-wow-my-fatloss-log.64362/
DO take caution... as one poster commented, it looks like I was rocking a helluva dose; and I'm NOT always the best one to go by when it comes to things like peptides & HGH (perhaps I can handle such doses w/o issue due to my GH deficiency?).

Found it (and my memory was a bit off on the ~timeframe of when I'd taken it, so I do apologize; can't remember every little detail! https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ds/genesis-peptides-wow-my-fatloss-log.64362/
DO take caution... as one poster commented, it looks like I was rocking a helluva dose; and I'm NOT always the best one to go by when it comes to things like peptides & HGH (perhaps I can handle such doses w/o issue due to my GH deficiency?).
thanks for your help , ill get her to have a read.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws